Ihsan Editing's

ihsan123

Youth Team
Moshe Torquato;3024743 said:
Leave a radar of ESPN in ESPN SB Gold, is how to do this?
i still don't understand,maybe screenshot might help me to understand,sorry my english not soo good :blush:
 

ihsan123

Youth Team
sorry i can't do ur request,i have been really busy right now,but i will still make europa league sb and popups,and after that i might take a long rest again since i got an offer to further my study at matriculation,lots of things to do :(
 

ihsan123

Youth Team
EUROPA LEAGUE POPUPS






DOWNLOAD HERE

EUROPA LEAGUE SB




DOWNLOAD HERE


AFTER THIS POPUPS RELEASED,I'M TAKING LONG BREAK OF MY WORK SINCE I HAVE TO FURTHER MY STUDY AT COLLAGE,IF I MAKE SOMETHING,I SURELY RELEASED IT HERE,I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT UR COMMENT OF MY WORK B4 I LEAVE THIS NICE FORUM FOR A LONG TIME T_T

IM SURELY GOING TO MISS THIS STUFF :innocent_smile_1:
 

artistic

Reserve Team
oh man! looks beautiful as always! thx for share! now we have europa league pop up!
and i understand. take a break and study hard~ will miss your art work!!!
 

ihsan123

Youth Team
artistic;3034815 said:
oh man! looks beautiful as always! thx for share! now we have europa league pop up!
and i understand. take a break and study hard~ will miss your art work!!!
thanks,i also going to study in science computer,so i might able to develop my own editing computer program someday :innocent_smile_1: wish me luck (Y)
 

Tha_Trxth

Senior Squad
ihsan123;3034837 said:
thanks,i also going to study in science computer,so i might able to develop my own editing computer program someday :innocent_smile_1: wish me luck (Y)
we will miss you master, good luck and take care
 

WR10

Club Supporter
ihsan123;3034787 said:
EUROPA LEAGUE POPUPS






DOWNLOAD HERE

EUROPA LEAGUE SB




DOWNLOAD HERE


AFTER THIS POPUPS RELEASED,I'M TAKING LONG BREAK OF MY WORK SINCE I HAVE TO FURTHER MY STUDY AT COLLAGE,IF I MAKE SOMETHING,I SURELY RELEASED IT HERE,I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT UR COMMENT OF MY WORK B4 I LEAVE THIS NICE FORUM FOR A LONG TIME T_T

IM SURELY GOING TO MISS THIS STUFF :innocent_smile_1:
Please link on the face CHICHARITO and Vidic thanks man :D And these is compatibily with popups manager 07 ???
 

ihsan123

Youth Team
Tha_Trxth;3034844 said:
we will miss you master, good luck and take care
thanks mate :innocent_smile_1:

artistic;3034896 said:
science computer? that sounds so cool. i wish your luck^^ study hard but sometime playing fifa07 haha~
ikr,it sound soo cool,hopefully i can get along with it,but too bad because i can't play fifa 07 while at collage,since my computer is at home :( ,but sometimes i will visit this forum for some new stuff :)
 

ihsan123

Youth Team
WR10;3034976 said:
Please link on the face CHICHARITO and Vidic thanks man :D And these is compatibily with popups manager 07 ???
so sorry,but the chicharito facemaker not give me permission to give that face to u,he said he will released that face later,im choosen as a person that able to test it first,and to my opinion its perfect and really well made,but about the vidic face,i think i can send u via PM if u want it,but i don't know the maker,ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE FACEMAKER HARDWORK :innocent_smile_1:

about the popups just download and follow instruction inside the .rar file :)
 

WR10

Club Supporter
Sorry but i go for instruction but scoreboard didnt there there only ea sports scoreboard. and this face ???
 


Top