Improved Transfer Mod

christophe83460

Senior Squad
thanks i m testing it
Have it possible to force the choice of the national team
Example I would like to play career only with psg and the only france 'national team
 

marcas

Youth Team
christophe83460;3972678 said:
thanks i m testing it
Have it possible to force the choice of the national team
Example I would like to play career only with psg and the only france 'national team
I have not tested it myself, but here is what I would try:
Make sure that you create your manager with FRENCH nationality. Then edit:

Code:
[JOB_AVAILABILITY_SETTINGS]
Nationality Bonus,100 // (30 is default)
inside FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\internationals.txt
 

shenjuku21

Club Supporter
guys i wanna ask if my career is crash after two seasons and champions league doesnt held, and the weather always clear in the setting, what should i check and fix act? im using moddingway 9.5.1. pls guys help me :(( ive been asking this question in moddingway forum several times but no respond.just tell me what shud i look at.
 

marcas

Youth Team
shenjuku21;3974117 said:
guys i wanna ask if my career is crash after two seasons and champions league doesnt held, and the weather always clear in the setting, what should i check and fix act? im using moddingway 9.5.1. pls guys help me :(( ive been asking this question in moddingway forum several times but no respond.just tell me what shud i look at.
Is this even related to the improved transfer mod or are you just hijacking the thread? :Shifty:
 

christophe83460

Senior Squad
marcas;3974030 said:
I have not tested it myself, but here is what I would try:
Make sure that you create your manager with FRENCH nationality. Then edit:

Code:
[JOB_AVAILABILITY_SETTINGS]
Nationality Bonus,100 // (30 is default)
inside FIFA 16\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data\internationals.txt
thanks marcas
is not works,is for selection team club
I think the game uses the ranking for its code
16,2,3,4,6,7
And searches randomly
If I find something else I would tell you(Y)
 

marcas

Youth Team
christophe83460;3974490 said:
thanks marcas
is not works,is for selection team club
I think the game uses the ranking for its code
16,2,3,4,6,7
And searches randomly
If I find something else I would tell you(Y)
OK, thank you - Good to know.
A bit strange though since I thought internationals.txt was for nations and joboffer.ini was for clubs.

Yes please share what you find out :-)
 

Prodigy

Club Supporter
Hello I am new to this thread and I downloaded the latest 0.9 update.
I tried to adjust these things myself, but I have no real knowledge about these things. Could someone, who knows a bit about how master chris does his changes pls help me.
So my questions are:

-how can I change the transfer activity to even more transfers?
-> and can I adjust it for specific leagues as well?
-how can I adjust that the teams make more loan deals?
-and how can I adjust that there are more free transfers?
-and a question that I have is: this from country to country adjustment, for example from england to france. Does it mean english players probability to move to france or players that play in england?

Thank you very much.
 

esQzme

Senior Squad
hey man, is your mod compatible with Moddingway Mod 11.0.1 AIO? I'm so in love with your mod, I hate stupid EA transfers but I don't want to install it and causing a crash to my game.
 

Speedax

Club Supporter
Upload 0.9 again, please!

Could you upload 0.9 again, please? Moddingway is down and I would really like to play with your mod.
 

jamiemgr

Club Supporter
Great mod, makes the career mode a lot more enjoyable. Shame this mod can't be made for Fifa 17, it is really needed.

Thanks!
 

shenjuku21

Club Supporter
hey man how to get a balance transfer from top team and average team? after i installed this mod top teams like Real madrid never done any big transfer moves. just bought promising player. where should i change the settings?
 

K INC

Club Supporter
christophe83460;n5510125 said:
thanks marcas
is not works,is for selection team club
I think the game uses the ranking for its code
16,2,3,4,6,7
And searches randomly
If I find something else I would tell you(Y)
Have you been able to find out anything to force a certain national team offer? I've been trying to get Brazil but nothing works.

 

christophe83460

Senior Squad
K INC;n6458725 said:
Have you been able to find out anything to force a certain national team offer? I've been trying to get Brazil but nothing works.
no ,I think it has a random, depending on the quality of the team with which you play in career
but i m not sure
 

Spectra

Club Supporter
Hi, is there any way to be able to immediately sell/trade a player and not have to wait until the next transfer window? I trade players to improve other teams who sometimes sell players of certain positions without having replacements. Then I just trade a 80+ rated player to them in exchange for a low rated player who I then release.

Having to wait 6 months to do this is not ideal, so can I change this somehow? Thanks!
 
Top