<Index> South America

Hody

Youth Team
download broken

Originally posted by Hakeem
fifala.com/fifacolombia :)
The download of that 2003LOTTO.ZIP file does not work at all, filefront brings an error, the other one eagraph works fine. Maybe you can mail it to [email protected] or tell me where I can get it?

Thanks!
 

nico2001

Boca Juniors Official Kitmaker
Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Originally posted by Hody
I am married to a beautiful colombian woman and I´d love to play with the colombian national team in Fifa 2003, is there any download for it?

Please help guys!

Todo es bien! Viva Valderama!
in ::FIFAEXPRESS:: you can find the 2001 colombian kits for fifa 2003. they're made by me. I'll make the new kits later
 

Hody

Youth Team
Re: Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Originally posted by nico2001
in ::FIFAEXPRESS:: you can find the 2001 colombian kits for fifa 2003. they're made by me. I'll make the new kits later
Halo Nico y gracias! I cannot find that download on the site. There are kits of Boca and ManU etc. but no one of colombia. Can you post me the direct link or mail the kits simply to me?
Second question what team gets replaced by the kit and do you think I can use it with my current patch that updated the teams of german Bundesliga and replaced the Belgium League with second german league!

Gracias!
 

LOCOlombia

Starting XI
Re: download broken

Originally posted by Hody
The download of that 2003LOTTO.ZIP file does not work at all, filefront brings an error, the other one eagraph works fine. Maybe you can mail it to [email protected] or tell me where I can get it?

Thanks!
Hey Hody, when did you try to download?
good to see Colombian supporters,
we're working on a patch, we're all over the place.
hopefully we'lll get things moving, stay tuned...
 

nico2001

Boca Juniors Official Kitmaker
Re: Re: Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Originally posted by Hody
Halo Nico y gracias! I cannot find that download on the site. There are kits of Boca and ManU etc. but no one of colombia. Can you post me the direct link or mail the kits simply to me?
Second question what team gets replaced by the kit and do you think I can use it with my current patch that updated the teams of german Bundesliga and replaced the Belgium League with second german league!

Gracias!
look in the old news. I think that andy posted the direct link. If not i'll send them to you later
 

Hody

Youth Team
Re: Re: Re: can I download the colombian national team somewhere?

Hello El Carlito,

when you will have the patch ready, I´d love so much to play with Colombia in my Fifa 2003 or maybe to be also also able to play the copa america with Colombia! Hopefully my parents in law will sent me this year a Colombian Jersey - even so I am very very gordo!

Give me an answer!
 

Hody

Youth Team
where can I get it?

Where can I download that Kit and is there as well a roster that replaces any national team with the team of COLOMBIA?
 

castillo1982

Club Supporter
colombian home

what do you think of my version of the kit? Need some feedback.

Name: Chris
Team(s): National kit....
Kit: Home
Country: Colombia
URL:
 

Hakeem

Superman
1- there's a national teams section :)

2- not sure if the collar is gonna fit ok

3- the front looks too low qaulity while the other parts look much better :confused:
 

castillo1982

Club Supporter
well the other guys above were talkin about the team so i thought i'd post my image here instead... sorry.... it's only my first effort.
 
Top