Jorge78 Balls

liberty78

Club Supporter
Hi jorge78, I found umbro neo 2 pro textures. Can you make this ball please?



 

liberty78

Club Supporter
Hi jorge78, I found umbro neo 2 pro textures. Can you make this ball please?


http://http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/CodexeX/media/neopro2-_zpsfe547c87.png.html
 

cRoNoSbCn

Club Supporter
I'm sorry but I have to say that, that all balls are from PES, Jorge only convert the PES ball to FIFA, he not make texture or model, so please Jorge, put credits to the real creators. ;)
 

jorge78

Youth Team
cRoNoSbCn;3770874 said:
I'm sorry but I have to say that, that all balls are from PES, Jorge only convert the PES ball to FIFA, he not make texture or model, so please Jorge, put credits to the real creators. ;)

Hi cRoNoSbCn, if you read my first post I said that I only convert the ball, and all the credits go to the ballmakers. I never say that I made the texture.
 

ElChachoCoudet

Club Supporter
How do u insert the balls?

Tried using CM 15 and it didnt work
Tried replacing in Modding Way Sceaneassetts folder and regenerating, and i can't
 

jorge78

Youth Team
ElChachoCoudet;3770993 said:
How do u insert the balls?

Tried using CM 15 and it didnt work
Tried replacing in Modding Way Sceaneassetts folder and regenerating, and i can't
con CM15, en CM15 no podras ver la preview por que no es un modelo original del Fifa, pero en el juego funcionan de lujo

With CM15, In CM15 you can't see the ball beacause it's not an original fifa model.
 

cRoNoSbCn

Club Supporter
jorge78;3770913 said:
Hi cRoNoSbCn, if you read my first post I said that I only convert the ball, and all the credits go to the ballmakers. I never say that I made the texture.

That it's ok, but every thing I made with help of others I put on credits when I release it, the thing it's don't forgot them, you understand what I mean, and I'm Cronos, u know me from PES forums, I was edit for FIFA long time ago. ;-)
 

jorge78

Youth Team
cRoNoSbCn;3771017 said:
That it's ok, but every thing I made with help of others I put on credits when I release it, the thing it's don't forgot them, you understand what I mean, and I'm Cronos, u know me from PES forums, I was edit for FIFA long time ago. ;-)

I know you mate, no problem. I talk a few days a go with danny77 to use he's textures.
 

ElChachoCoudet

Club Supporter
jorge78;3771006 said:
con CM15, en CM15 no podras ver la preview por que no es un modelo original del Fifa, pero en el juego funcionan de lujo

With CM15, In CM15 you can't see the ball beacause it's not an original fifa model.

Sorry but I cannot even open the db with CM15
I tried replacing the db with the ones in Template folder but doesn't work.
 


Top