My fonts for numbers for FIFA 06!!!

fiordy

Reserve Team
Yes I'm going to make it for sure, but first I need to find good pics of all 10 numbers, which I don't have yet. :rolleyes:

In particular I miss numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 0 for Brazil.
 

llTurboll

Reserve Team
Fiordy could you please make a font for me? I have pictures of all numbers already...so if you want to, i could ether post the pictures or send them in mail...thanx in advance :ewan:
 

Pic Boy

Youth Team
Could some1 explain in simple terms how to get these fonts into your FIFA 2005 game. Because I simply don't understand how to get those fonts into the game. Maybe a patch would be the solution.

Tnx in advance!!!
 

fiordy

Reserve Team
Pic Boy said:
Could some1 explain in simple terms how to get these fonts into your FIFA 2005 game. Because I simply don't understand how to get those fonts into the game. Maybe a patch would be the solution.

Tnx in advance!!!

Well mate it's not easy at all making a patch to install fonts, cause don't just have to import them in the .big files, but you have also to update your fifa.db file by linking the font to the correct team.
So just follow the guide I wrote in 2005:

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=110310&page=18&pp=15

and you'll make it! GL :ewan:
 

fiordy

Reserve Team
How about the golden Juve fonts... :)

Here it is, but it's not golden, it's the font they use in italian Serie A matches with the home shirt. I made it only for jersey, cause it doesn't exist for shorts.

Nike 2005 font for Juventus yellow (10)
 

fiordy

Reserve Team
llTurboll said:
Fiordy could you please make a font for me? I have pictures of all numbers already...so if you want to, i could ether post the pictures or send them in mail...thanx in advance :ewan:

Well actually I restarted making fonts now only because many general fonts are born in this period, such as Puma, Adidas and Nike.
But I won't change my policy of denying requests, cause it would take too much time to accept them all. Sorry, just enjoy those I made! :jap: :)
 

Pic Boy

Youth Team
Im in trouble guys some other fonts disappeared like nr.1 nr. 111 nr. 133,134,136
nr. 221,222 nr. 241,248 Somebody know how i can get em back without installing all over again and without removing changes with CC2005???????

Plz, guys give me the answer. Im breaking down because game crashes while i want 2 us those fonts.

Maybe its about a FIFA 2005/data file. Could some1 send me those files on e-mail plz!!!!
 

fiordy

Reserve Team
Well mates I'm pretty confused on this new Nike font. I was making it following Brazil's pics, but then I saw that Russia and Portugal (always Nike teams) have different fonts. So the question is: what is the official generic new Nike font for 2006?
 

voodooz

Youth Team
well fiordy.

this year nike do not have a common font for all the kit. each font is specially for that team only that y u can see that the holland font n portugal font are different.
 

fiordy

Reserve Team
Pic Boy said:
Im in trouble guys some other fonts disappeared like nr.1 nr. 111 nr. 133,134,136
nr. 221,222 nr. 241,248 Somebody know how i can get em back without installing all over again and without removing changes with CC2005???????

Plz, guys give me the answer. Im breaking down because game crashes while i want 2 us those fonts.

Maybe its about a FIFA 2005/data file. Could some1 send me those files on e-mail plz!!!!

Always make a backup of the .big file you're editing.
I think you could replace the broken .big file by copying the original one from the cd. The .big files on the cd are in the file "compressed.zip". I hope you didn't add any new file in the broken .big file, cause in that case you'll have to import those file again.
 

fiordy

Reserve Team
voodooz said:
well fiordy.

this year nike do not have a common font for all the kit. each font is specially for that team only that y u can see that the holland font n portugal font are different.

I see. Then it's pretty hard for me to make them all, because it's difficult to find good pics about all ten numbers... :nape:
 


Top