Patch CL & EL in first season

cveiga91

Club Supporter
regularcat;2989263 said:
you can in the language database.

How??? I tried to import Language Strings but it didn't work. In CM it appears with the edited names, but ingame it stays "*trophy_name2".
 

Raindog42

Youth Team
Reading, it ain't that difficult:

arifutama1996;2989233 said:
report: some little buggy
when i finish UCL, the name not ECC/UCL the name is Tournament_Name_5
can you fix it?? :D

Raindog42;2989244 said:
Nope, I can't. In CM it's all correct, but remember it's still a beta version. I'll probably release an update when CM is getting less buggy, maybe with qualifying matches too. I'll see what I can do about logo's and stuff too, then, though I think I'll be needing some help for that.

@arkapd; I'll do that when I make an update. For now you can try doing it yourself in CM.

It's a CM thing. Live with it or live without CL&EL in first year. Or, even better, fix it yourself and share it.
 

Raindog42

Youth Team
Brilliant. I tried to add it, but it failed, probably due to CM not being ready yet. If you can add it and make it work, you can use my work in your own patch.
 

moi je

Club Supporter
Raindog42;3003498 said:
Brilliant. I tried to add it, but it failed, probably due to CM not being ready yet. If you can add it and make it work, you can use my work in your own patch.

I added the playoffs for champions league and it work but when I begin career with a team engaged in playoffs, there are champions league play offs matches and europa league group stage matches. I will try to fix it. An other thing, when I delete the originals european cups the career mode crash ?!?
 

Raindog42

Youth Team
Yeah, don't delete the originals. My patch only works for the first year of mm. Also, for the EL the roster is always the same one, the correct one. For the CL however, it's a different group every time. I don't have a clue on how that can happen.
 

darkvajo

Starting XI
if u delete the originals it'll crash cuz its coded on the exe. u guys can edit the original one and add as many qual. rounds as u want, cuz this year there's no team limit like in fifa10.
 

moi je

Club Supporter
darkvajo;3004129 said:
if u delete the originals it'll crash cuz its coded on the exe. u guys can edit the original one and add as many qual. rounds as u want, cuz this year there's no team limit like in fifa10.

Ok thanks, i added cl play-offs but it makes some bugs (it's always the same teams wich qualified or eliminated). I deleted cl & el playoffs first season and I modified the originals cl and EL to make them more realistics (ex : EL with 12 groups of 4 teams).

Here is the patch in .cmp (select use the patch id and import all files, don't forget to name CL & EL in --> tournament ) : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20175892/CL___EL_cmp

You can use my trophy logo patch (don't forget to use Fifa11 i68Regenerator) : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20195742/EL,+CL+&+Super+cup+logos.7z

Say me if you find bugs and Enjoy !! I'll probably add some screenshoots.
 

detrum

Club Supporter
i installed your patch but then the names of all the teams in all the leagues don't show in the game. they've all disappeared:s. the only way you could differentiate the teams is by their logos now. is there a way to fix this?
 

moi je

Club Supporter
detrum;3016468 said:
i installed your patch but then the names of all the teams in all the leagues don't show in the game. they've all disappeared:s. the only way you could differentiate the teams is by their logos now. is there a way to fix this?

Have you try to regenrate fat & bh or use fifa 11 regenrator ?
 

///CRO/// Tommy

Club Supporter
moi je;3013223 said:
Ok thanks, i added cl play-offs but it makes some bugs (it's always the same teams wich qualified or eliminated). I deleted cl & el playoffs first season and I modified the originals cl and EL to make them more realistics (ex : EL with 12 groups of 4 teams).

Here is the patch in .cmp (select use the patch id and import all files, don't forget to name CL & EL in --> tournament ) : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20175892/CL___EL_cmp

You can use my trophy logo patch (don't forget to use Fifa11 i68Regenerator) : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20195742/EL,+CL+&+Super+cup+logos.7z

Say me if you find bugs and Enjoy !! I'll probably add some screenshoots.
can you do this step by step.i dont know where to put cmp files -.-??!
 

peterkopug

Club Supporter
About having a team in both Champions league and Europa, what I did when i wanted to expand my european leagues (I'd added Ukraine, Greece, Serbia and Romania) in fifa 10 was to change the qualification rules, in my version, You couldn't qualify by winning a cup, but only thru the league (e.g in england/spain the 1-4 go for champions and the 5-8 for Europa).
Then Whenever each of my manager mode seasons ended, I would change teams manually using Manager Master, e.g if Hercules won Spanish cup i'd replace another team in Europa league with them, it was a compromise that worked.
 


Top