the dds file extracted can't be viewed and edited,any solution?
*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
There is this thing called Google. Not sure if you've ever heard of it but it's this thing that you can ask anything and there is a 80-90% chance you will always get your answers
still don't work for meHey guys. Sorry for the delay but the latest version is now available to download.
Frostbite & Legacy Mod Launcher
Legacy File Explorer and Extractor
Gameplay Mod Full Editor
A basic unfinished Texture Explorer (missing loads of stuff)
- No you cannot mod anything else (i.e. Faces/Boots/Kits) in the game yet
- No you cannot get out many textures. This is due to a problematic file system set up by EA/DICE.
- No you cannot get out meshes
NOTE: If you are first using this tool, it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
poor english? seems more like poor understanding of image editing basics.I think you misunderstood me，i know how to view and edit dds file,but the dds file extracted today from the tool can't be viewed and edited,so...sorry poor english
The tool works 50/50 on my computer. Sometimes the tool did not download files, it stuck at "Download type information".That makes no sense
1. there is no need for me to try, dude. maybe it reads it but this is not the purpose for this tool. at least not for now. if you want to open fifa 20 just use frosty.Really?
1. Try to open FIFA 20 and you will see...
2. 7.1 working fine for me, except adSponsors512x64 legacy folder.