Phoenix WE8I Season 05/06 update for The Wolf Veulta del Lobo Patch

BioWizard

Red Card - Life [Warez]
Life Ban
redstorm9889 said:
what exactly do u mean by created........ cant you just change old players that were on the teams that were overwritten,


a solution was found by pubb.. quite simple actually so there's no need for all that 'manual' editing...
but help is also welcome...
 

mckagan22

Club Supporter
Hey pubb .....

I can help u if u want ...

Send me a pm telling what i should do to make it easyer and fast for people to play their master league in peace...

Waiting u´r pm...
 

djperthglory

Starting XI
i heard a comment saying 2 weeks for the release of this patch is a long time. i dont think they know the idea behind this patch. guys who may not be following correctly, phoenix, i think is trying to say that after 2.0 there will probably be no more updates from then on. i mean think about it with PES 5 and WE 9 in stores why would u want to stick with the old.

also guys we go on about this supply and demand style stuff. a lot of u are making demands and trying to rush this patch along. give phoenix and the others working on this patch some time. im sure it will be worth the wait.
 

pubb

Youth Team
mckagan22 said:
Hey pubb .....

I can help u if u want ...

Send me a pm telling what i should do to make it easyer and fast for people to play their master league in peace...

Waiting u´r pm...

The problem and cause is in this post
http://www.soccergaming.tv/showpost.php?p=1886525&postcount=479

And now I have found PESFAN_EDITOR can do import individual player from another optionfile. After 'open import files...',
Compulsion said:
on the transfer screen, double click the player you want to replace, click Import, and then double click the player you want to import.
Then we can open an optionfile and open another copy as 'import optionfile', find a free agent (attention, pesfan_editor's free agents include NT players without a club attached), and import a #4923-#4999 player in 'importing copy' to overwirte it.

I believe it'll be soon to have a fixed version of option file.
 

surfersrule

Club Supporter
wasn't that editor for pes3 option files??
can you post the latest version please? i wanted to fix the exe file by importing correct database from option file, in order to replace some teams...
 

vesomanu

Club Supporter
Hello again from me. I have one more request. Can you please register Alan Smith from Man United as a central midfielder, because this is his new role, which Sir Alex ordered to him? Of course, leave his wing forward and central forward roles assigned, but as a registered position I think you should choose central midfielder. In addition, you may also assign all the midfield roles, 'cause he has played in all of them. 10x and I wish you again all the best and thanks for the big amount of work you do, just to keep people like me happy. I really appreciate it. :ewan:
 

pubb

Youth Team
http://rapidshare.de/files/4924074/2.0rc1.rar.html

Hi friends. I've fixed those 148cm players error in Master League and Online mode.
Please have a test and report error.

One problem I ever knows, all 'Youth players' (listed in EditPES4OptionFile in cataloge) will be 17 years old in Master League. They need to be moved, too. But they are too many in numbers, #4723 - #4922, totally 200. I will definitely not do it. If anybody want to give hands, please PM me.

btw, most of European national teams are updated to WCQ these days. Please take a look and tell me what's wrong.
 

mckagan22

Club Supporter
pubb said:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4924074/2.0rc1.rar.html

Hi friends. I've fixed those 148cm players error in Master League and Online mode.
Please have a test and report error.

One problem I ever knows, all 'Youth players' (listed in EditPES4OptionFile in cataloge) will be 17 years old in Master League. They need to be moved, too. But they are too many in numbers, #4723 - #4922, totally 200. I will definitely not do it. If anybody want to give hands, please PM me.

Didnt understand u pubb....

U killed a problem ....now theres another one ???

Can u explain better ....

I can solve this if u want ....
 

pubb

Youth Team
Try Paul Tefler in Celtics when player Master League, you will see he's 17 years old. But in Match Mode, he's 33 years old.
There're 200 players who have age problems when playing Master League, because they are resided in 'Youth Player' slots. You can see them in catalog of 'Youth players' in EditPES4OptionFile, below all normal teams and above all unused/created players' catalog.
 

chitchat

Youth Team
yup let us know how to fix/move the player... btw the option file u posted is it the one with complete AUG transfer ??
 

Prometheus149

Club Supporter
Dear Phoenix and Edit team, I was wondering if you guys would do the following corrections for your final 2.0 patch:

1. The nets at AWD Stadium in the day time look terrible, they are somehow glitchy. This only happens when you play in day time though.

2. Santiago Bernabeu stadium needs to be redone. It doesn't look identical to the real one and the stadium lights looks incomplete. Also players on the pitch get shades even when they are in the open sun which looks pretty odd.

3. There are duplicate stats in the Costa Rican National team. There are like two or three players with the exact same stats which isn't realistic.

4. Lozano in the Colombian National team is black, not light skinned.

5. Landzaat and James both have the same face. Speaking of James, his face needs to be refurbished, his nose looks very flat and weird.

6. Even though you guys claim that it has to do with our video cards, I would have to disagree, but a few players such as Casillas and Ronaldinho have a hair glitch which needs to be corrected. If its our video cards that causes this problem then why aren't all the players having this hair glitch? This only happens with a few players and it shouldn't be so hard to correct the problem.

7. Please make sure that there aren't any duplicate faces because its really irritating seeing both Oliver Kahn and Riise having the same face. Please check special player faces thoroughly without removing the original face of a player. Also if there are any more face slots left, please add more faces to players.

Many thanks to Phoenix, Pubb, and the rest of the editing team for the extremely hard work they've done for this amazing patch. It would be an honor to have you guys stick around for WE9 and PES5 when its available for PC so that you guys can continue your creativity in producing great patches for these games. Thanks to all once again.
 

BioWizard

Red Card - Life [Warez]
Life Ban
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING !!!

man.. u cares about Costa Rican National team has a tinny little duplicate stat...

The nets at AWD Stadium in the day time look terrible
that has got to be the worst moaning i've seen... do it your self

his face needs to be refurbished, his nose looks very flat and weird.
ups... didn't saw this one..
Many thanks to Phoenix, Pubb, and the rest of the editing team for the extremely hard work they've done for this amazing patch. It would be an honor to have you guys stick around for WE9 and PES5
not with babys like you bitching for every litle detail no one (should) care about...

about '7.'... no comments.. long live Alex the great patch maker

Come on you guys.. u know how hard the patch making is and above all, the time that we spend is way too big to ear this things...

I'M TALKING FOR MYSELF, NONE OF MY WORDS ARE THE TEAMS WORDS..
 

Prometheus149

Club Supporter
I would greatly appreciated if you would stop bashing people. Just because I was suggesting to have something get fixed doesn't mean that you have to do be a jerk about it. I've done no harm to you or anybody in any way. Be an adult about it please.
 

pubb

Youth Team
Prometheus149 said:
Dear Phoenix and Edit team, I was wondering if you guys would do the following corrections for your final 2.0 patch:

1. The nets at AWD Stadium in the day time look terrible, they are somehow glitchy. This only happens when you play in day time though.

2. Santiago Bernabeu stadium needs to be redone. It doesn't look identical to the real one and the stadium lights looks incomplete. Also players on the pitch get shades even when they are in the open sun which looks pretty odd.

3. There are duplicate stats in the Costa Rican National team. There are like two or three players with the exact same stats which isn't realistic.

4. Lozano in the Colombian National team is black, not light skinned.

5. Landzaat and James both have the same face. Speaking of James, his face needs to be refurbished, his nose looks very flat and weird.

6. Even though you guys claim that it has to do with our video cards, I would have to disagree, but a few players such as Casillas and Ronaldinho have a hair glitch which needs to be corrected. If its our video cards that causes this problem then why aren't all the players having this hair glitch? This only happens with a few players and it shouldn't be so hard to correct the problem.

7. Please make sure that there aren't any duplicate faces because its really irritating seeing both Oliver Kahn and Riise having the same face. Please check special player faces thoroughly without removing the original face of a player. Also if there are any more face slots left, please add more faces to players.

Many thanks to Phoenix, Pubb, and the rest of the editing team for the extremely hard work they've done for this amazing patch. It would be an honor to have you guys stick around for WE9 and PES5 when its available for PC so that you guys can continue your creativity in producing great patches for these games. Thanks to all once again.

Stadium problem goes to Phoenix when he comes back.
Costa Rican stats are real problems that we can't fix because of lacking necessary information in FM2005 database. Maybe you can give a better/newer a good roster.
Hair problem can't be reappear here. Don't understand your question acturally.
Face duplicated can't be made sure to fix. As to what I know, Phoenix has used out all face slots.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions.
 

chitchat

Youth Team
Pubb can let me know how to fix the hair problem (i will try to fix myself)... before it was OWEN and BECKHAM problem (near camera hair look OK, wide camera no hair bald) now this new option file i think got more of it (LAMPARD, CASILLAS, BAPISTA i will update if i find more). By changing the hair stye to others help ?? BECKHAM no longer have that problem because he change his hairstyle.. maybe should use other hair style that does not have this problem eventhough that hair style maybe slightly different from the player real life hairstyle..
 


Top