*IMPORTANT! READ THIS*
This is a reminder that this forum is English-only.
If you post in other languages, your messages will be deleted.
Please stop by this thread and read our SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines.
mckagan22 said:Yeah ....
i think he wants to fix it alone ....
eve with a lots of people disponible to help he...
If i´m right in what i´m saying ....
Good luck to u pubb...
I think that the problem is that u should recreate all youth players over the free agents ....
Its simle but it caches lot of time...
release candidate 2
Now it's ready for online. I've tested a few, correct Team names (thanks to mancyrix), correct squad number and formation.
hopefully 2.0 will be a all in one update.. with .afs updated, option file and kits...Mr.Phoenix can you please upload your final O_text.afs? I really appreciate it if you could do that. PLEASE?
I KNOW AND I AM NOT WAITING FOR U TO TELL ME THAT , I WAS JUST ASKING WHEN , SO U R THE STUPID PERSON AND I ROLL MY EYES AS LONG AS I WANT .....CraigR said:What you rolling your eyes at? Don't be so rude and impatient. It takes a lot of time and effort for these guys to put together a patch like this.
INTERZ4 said:Hi, Phoenix !~
May I ask a question?
If I wait for 2.0patch, and download it, that mean I don't need download 1.0--1.9, is
it right? and 2.0 is ready to finish in 2 weeks?
Sorry about my bad English...
Thank you very much...
Prometheus149 said:Dear Phoenix and Edit team, I was wondering if you guys would do the following corrections for your final 2.0 patch:
1. The nets at AWD Stadium in the day time look terrible, they are somehow glitchy. This only happens when you play in day time though.
2. Santiago Bernabeu stadium needs to be redone. It doesn't look identical to the real one and the stadium lights looks incomplete. Also players on the pitch get shades even when they are in the open sun which looks pretty odd.
3. There are duplicate stats in the Costa Rican National team. There are like two or three players with the exact same stats which isn't realistic.
4. Lozano in the Colombian National team is black, not light skinned.
5. Landzaat and James both have the same face. Speaking of James, his face needs to be refurbished, his nose looks very flat and weird.
6. Even though you guys claim that it has to do with our video cards, I would have to disagree, but a few players such as Casillas and Ronaldinho have a hair glitch which needs to be corrected. If its our video cards that causes this problem then why aren't all the players having this hair glitch? This only happens with a few players and it shouldn't be so hard to correct the problem.
7. Please make sure that there aren't any duplicate faces because its really irritating seeing both Oliver Kahn and Riise having the same face. Please check special player faces thoroughly without removing the original face of a player. Also if there are any more face slots left, please add more faces to players.
Many thanks to Phoenix, Pubb, and the rest of the editing team for the extremely hard work they've done for this amazing patch. It would be an honor to have you guys stick around for WE9 and PES5 when its available for PC so that you guys can continue your creativity in producing great patches for these games. Thanks to all once again.