Phoenix WE8I Season 05/06 update for The Wolf Veulta del Lobo Patch

Ringo

Club Supporter
could somebody please help me. i searched the forums but to no avail. i have the Wolf Evolution 2005 patch for WESI8 and downloaded the 6 .rar files for this patch. How do I apply the patch? I understand that it has to do with DKZ studio, but I'm just not sure how to do it. Can I apply it even though I have the Wolf Evolution patch? Do I need another patch first?

ok, thanks a lot- I really appreciate it!
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
nistelrooy said:
does the full patch now already include the final 2.0 patch or do we still need to download 2.0 separately?

yes it includes 2.0, but if you've installed 1.0-1.9, you can choose to install either the Full or 2.0.
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
Ringo said:
could somebody please help me. i searched the forums but to no avail. i have the Wolf Evolution 2005 patch for WESI8 and downloaded the 6 .rar files for this patch. How do I apply the patch? I understand that it has to do with DKZ studio, but I'm just not sure how to do it. Can I apply it even though I have the Wolf Evolution patch? Do I need another patch first?

ok, thanks a lot- I really appreciate it!

simply place your 6 files in a folder, then right-click on part 1 and and click 'extract here'. then open up the folder extracted and read the read me and instructions.txt for installation instructions. you don't need another patch first to install the FULL patch.
 

chitchat

Youth Team
"7. we8.exe - online and master league problem solved (by pubb and mancyrix)
note: youth players slots problem not solved."

nice !!! full patch out.. guess i have to wait for a little for the 2.0 update.. btw phoenix can u explain the youth players slots problem again.. how would it affect the ML game play...
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
chitchat said:
"7. we8.exe - online and master league problem solved (by pubb and mancyrix)
note: youth players slots problem not solved."

nice !!! full patch out.. guess i have to wait for a little for the 2.0 update.. btw phoenix can u explain the youth players slots problem again.. how would it affect the ML game play...

Apparently, some players who are 35 years old in real life would end up as 17 year olds in Master League and Online play. Their names and stats however, are unchanged.
 

Isaac123

Youth Team
Thanks your patch .
Your patch is very important about all winning eleven's friends .
I have a little probem. When I install e_sound, I import the patch. After I import the patch, step 7 don't appear.......I import the patch of 0_sonnd and 0_text don't appear this case.
However, I can run the game.
Is the problem important?
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
No, the problem isn't important. That means the AFS file can accommodate the new files without needing to increase the reserved space.
 

Isaac123

Youth Team
Thanks.
I think Links (6 parts):part 1 to part 6 = Links (3 parts):part 1 to part 3 (below).
If I need use old adbroad, I need find it in fix 1.5 .
I think WorldCup adboards + old adboards = new adbroads is more good .
I enjoy the new Winning eleven 8 international pc......
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
nistelrooy said:
phoenix will u be making a new intro video for this patch?
i think that will be a nice addition to this patch.

nah don't have the time sorry. but I've gone back to using the very first intro video that konami released with the game, somehow it makes the patch feel like a transition patch between WE8I and the next game release.
 

Prometheus149

Club Supporter
Dear Phoenix, There seems to be a glitch with N. Ireland's uniform. They don't appear at all in the Kit selection screen and during the match the players are invincible.
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
Prometheus149 said:
Dear Phoenix, There seems to be a glitch with N. Ireland's uniform. They don't appear at all in the Kit selection screen and during the match the players are invincible.

Oh you can solve it on your own. Use Graphic Studio to set the correct transparency settings.

Open the texpa.bmp in the C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Winning Eleven 8I\kitserver\KDB\uni\016 using Graphic Studio.

Then click on a black square on the right that says 'set colors opaque'.

Then click on the eyedropper picture next to 'RGB'.

Click on the translucent green in the palette, then set the Opacity to 0% below.

repeat for all other translucent colours such as light blue or pink.

then save over texpa.bmp.

Repeat for the other 3 .bmps in the 016 folder.

These are the steps for setting the correct transparency for all kits.
 

voldefeu

Youth Team
mancyrix said:
thks for the great patch,

btw, is that this patch need applying on official konami's we8ipc DAT files???

thks.

only with the FULL patch, or you could just override any other patch that you've installed recently.
 

Prometheus149

Club Supporter
voldefeu said:
Oh you can solve it on your own. Use Graphic Studio to set the correct transparency settings.

Open the texpa.bmp in the C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Winning Eleven 8I\kitserver\KDB\uni\016 using Graphic Studio.

Then click on a black square on the right that says 'set colors opaque'.

Then click on the eyedropper picture next to 'RGB'.

Click on the translucent green in the palette, then set the Opacity to 0% below.

repeat for all other translucent colours such as light blue or pink.

then save over texpa.bmp.

Repeat for the other 3 .bmps in the 016 folder.

These are the steps for setting the correct transparency for all kits.

Where will I be able to download Graphic Studio?
 

mancyrix

Club Supporter
is that only the 016 has problem? if so , anyone fix it and then upload here^u^

thks...

btw, latest GGS is 5.10.1
 

Ringo

Club Supporter
not working... where is the readme??

i'm not sure my download was entirely successful. When I extract the 6 .rar files into one folder, I have four folders (0_sound, 0_text, e_sound, kitserver), and 3 files (dkz.exe, e_text.afs and face list.rtf). Do I have all of the necessary files, cuz I don't see an install file...
 


Top