Real Madrid Thread [2007-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkaj21

Youth Team
KingPaulV;2359798 said:
so officially:

Metzelder
Pepe
Saviola

Un officially
Drenthe
Cesc (maybe)
Robben

That about right?


cesc is going nowhere. wenger will put his foot down sometime
 

BayernFan01

Reserve Team
Some pics
----------













 

justhammy

Senior Squad
KingPaulV;2359798 said:
so officially:

Metzelder
Pepe
Saviola

Un officially
Drenthe
Cesc (maybe)
Robben

That about right?
Schuster said that he wanted 3 or 4 more players and not more, because he said that Real Madrid already bought some very talented players last year. That means (I think) that he is clearly impressed by Higuain, Gago and Marcelo (?). So above Pepe, Metzelder and Saviola there will be 3 or 4 other signings. 2 are almost certain. Robben and Drenthe. The other(s) I have no idea.

I dont know about you guys, but this squad is getting better and better. I mean Metzelder, Pepe and Saviola are very good signings. If you look at Barca, they have signed Toure, Henry and Abidal. Except for Henry, the 2 other signings are of the class that we also signed so we arent doing bad at all on the transfer market. And to add some more, Soldado has signed a deal till 2012. And Schuster has said that he wants to give him and De La Red alot of time next year. Soldado is class! De La Red is good, but not great. (not yet)

LOL EDIT: Ok, I just have read something that is a complet suprise for me and I think for all of you too. WE are apperently interested in Wesley Sneijder. The Ajax midfielder. I guess you guys know him, but if you dont I will give some info. The guy is great. He has fantastic vision, scores lots of goals, can shoot with both legs PERFECTLY, is a very good playmaker. And above all he is WAY cheaper then Cesc. We can get him for like 17-20 mil. He is an CM/ACM. I am suprised, but he would be a good buy. Valencia was interested too. What do you guys think?

HALA MADRID!
 

Axolote

Senior Squad
There is a Rumour here in Argentina...

Real Madrid will try to get Juan Roman Riquelme...Villarreal want 14 million for him.

BTW, is the Kaka deal closed...? Milan wanted 80 million, right?
 

justhammy

Senior Squad
Moreira_Benfica;2359822 said:
Barca also signed Milito
Yes they have, my fault.

Axolote;2359840 said:
There is a Rumour here in Argentina...

Real Madrid will try to get Juan Roman Riquelme...Villarreal want 14 million for him.

BTW, is the Kaka deal closed...? Milan wanted 80 million, right?
Kaka wont come. Milan doesnt want to sell him at all! ;)
 

Moreira_Benfica

Senior Squad
Axolote;2359840 said:
There is a Rumour here in Argentina...

Real Madrid will try to get Juan Roman Riquelme...Villarreal want 14 million for him.

BTW, is the Kaka deal closed...? Milan wanted 80 million, right?

Really? i thought he went with Forlan to Athletico
 

KingPaulV

Starting XI
I heard some of that about Riquelme I am trying to keep things in perspective. In my opinion if we can secure Drenthe, and either Robben, Riquelme or Snijder or Cesc I will be fine, with either one of those last three, namely Robben would be a highher priority if we cannot secure Reyes...
 

justhammy

Senior Squad
Moreira_Benfica;2359856 said:
Really? i thought he went with Forlan to Athletico
No that was denied later on by Riquelme himself I think. He wont go there. I guess he will stay in Boca or make a transfer to a big club.
 

Axolote

Senior Squad
I dont have more accurate info on the Riquelme matter...

All i can say is that Villarreal wants to sell him...Pellegrini and the board of Villarreal dont want him anymore...

In Boca, they are trying to get another loan, wich is almost impossible...

Shuster loves argentine football, and of course argentines players...

Roman needs ''special'' tratment (I dont mean the Ronaldo-Beckham treatment)...he loved Villarreal becouse it was quiet, and his family was really happy with that city...moving to Madrid, would change that...

...and when Roman is happy, we know what he can do...in 6 months he became the best player of the continent...with no pre-season.


I would love to see him play in Real, with the number 5 in his back, like Zizou...
 

Num Lock

Reserve Team
Axolote;2359886 said:
I dont have more accurate info on the Riquelme matter...

All i can say is that Villarreal wants to sell him...Pellegrini and the board of Villarreal dont want him anymore...

In Boca, they are trying to get another loan, wich is almost impossible...

Shuster loves argentine football, and of course argentines players...

Roman needs ''special'' tratment (I dont mean the Ronaldo-Beckham treatment)...he loved Villarreal becouse it was quiet, and his family was really happy with that city...moving to Madrid, would change that...

...and when Roman is happy, we know what he can do...in 6 months he became the best player of the continent...with no pre-season.


I would love to see him play in Real, with the number 5 in his back, like Zizou...

it'd fit like a glove (<3 ZZ forever)
 

justhammy

Senior Squad
BayernFan01;2359874 said:
Wesley Sneijder is reportedly close to signing for Fiorentina so unless that move collapses then Madrid can move in
Well, the thing is. Martin Geel the tech. director of Ajax has said that there were no deals for Sneijder atm. And that was last week. Before that there were signs of a Fiorentina move, but it has been very quiet since then, so there should be some time for Real to move in and try to sign him.
 

Jaouadinho

Senior Squad
justhammy;2359934 said:
Well, the thing is. Martin Geel the tech. director of Ajax has said that there were no deals for Sneijder atm. And that was last week. Before that there were signs of a Fiorentina move, but it has been very quiet since then, so there should be some time for Real to move in and try to sign him.
i think anyone would choose real madrid over fiorantina no offence to fiorantina ofcorse, they are one of my favourite teams in italy.

snieder deal sounds good iam a bit suprised but in a good way the guy is great adn has a hell of a free kick on him, and he is quite young as well something like 25-26, i think we should defentley go for him.

EDIT: roberto soldado and sergio ramos have signed new contract extensions. great news.

strikers for next seasons will be soldado,saviola,RVN,raul and maybe higuin but i think he will play more at right wing because we havnt got any cover there and he does seem to do well in that position.
 

Socrates

Starting XI
haha, Pepe is one scary looking mother****er. Welcome to Madrid Metzelder and Pepe.

Sneijder would be great to get, I am very happy about the way we are doing our transfers. Like the Pepe transfer, that came out of no where.

Last thing no thanks to Roman, he has his controverses and needs too much special treatment for my liking. Always seemed like a werid person TBH and I would rather us look elsewhere.
 

Deisler

Red Card [Being a douche] exp. 22/1/06
Metze looks surprisingly natural on that jersey. Good luck to him. madrid got a bargain signing him for free.
 

yt23w

Youth Team
that is one UGLY looking shirt Metz has on!

Great news on Ramos and Soldado!

So the 5 (or 6) players that Calderon said would come look like:
Metzelder
Pepe
Saviola
Drenthe
Robben?
Cesc / Saviola?

Whats the word on Reyes' situation? is he staying, going, whats the deal?
 

Becks is God

Reserve Team
Some transfer news:

We are making a £20m bid for Cesc today.

Riqulme is plan B if we dont get Cesc.

Wenger wants to keap Cesc for another season - then take him to Barcelona with him in 2008.

We are interested in Pedro Leon.

Valencia are interested in Helguera.

Dudek and Drenthe are very close to signing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top