.:: Revolution Mod 12 ::.

Haribofan

Senior Squad
FormotioN 94;3205614 said:
Is it possible to assign referee kits for league? I mean if I play friendly match (not career) for Bayern, can I will see Bundesliga referee kits in this match???

download revolution mod 12 and you can assign ref kits to each league
 

FormotioN 94

Starting XI
Haribofan;3205637 said:
download revolution mod 12 and you can assign ref kits to each league
LOL! I mean that I want to know, if it possible to assign referee kits for friendly mathes, not for tournament mode!
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
Haribofan;3205203 said:
is it possible to add a code to choose different balls in snow for each league?

This is a good idea, I think this can be done.

Also, thanks for all the referee kits!


FormotioN 94;3205614 said:
Is it possible to assign referee kits for league? I mean if I play friendly match (not career) for Bayern, can I will see Bundesliga referee kits in this match???

Not currently possible with this mod. This is something I will look into for a future version.


sam_red devil;3205650 said:
is there any method to switch night before the playing the game

I do not understand your question.
 

sam_red devil

Starting XI
@scouser-
i wanna say that in fifa12 sometimes cup ties and european matches appear in broad day light which is very unrealistic.so is there any possibility to have a switcher where we can choose the weather like day or night to make cup ties realistic.i know we can change it to night using rna.ini settings but for that u have edit it every time coz if u dont change the value all matches will be held in night.
 

davidmende

Starting XI
sam_red devil;3205688 said:
@scouser-
i wanna say that in fifa12 sometimes cup ties and european matches appear in broad day light which is very unrealistic.so is there any possibility to have a switcher where we can choose the weather like day or night to make cup ties realistic.i know we can change it to night using rna.ini settings but for that u have edit it every time coz if u dont change the value all matches will be held in night.

But to choose between day or night matches depends heavily on the availability of a night version for a particular stadium and let´s remember that in fifa 11 and 12 thanks EA, not all the playgrounds have night versions. :browsmiley:
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
sam_red devil;3205688 said:
@scouser-
i wanna say that in fifa12 sometimes cup ties and european matches appear in broad day light which is very unrealistic.so is there any possibility to have a switcher where we can choose the weather like day or night to make cup ties realistic.i know we can change it to night using rna.ini settings but for that u have edit it every time coz if u dont change the value all matches will be held in night.

It should be possible to force night matches for specific tournaments, but davidmende is correct, if the night textures are not available, then the stadium will not show.
 

V.K

Starting XI
scouser09;3205744 said:
It should be possible to force night matches for specific tournaments, but davidmende is correct, if the night textures are not available, then the stadium will not show.

What about an order of preferences?
For example: night, if night is impossible, -> overcast, if impossible again, -> day. Any chance for that?
 

Haribofan

Senior Squad
i just want to say thanks to scouser09 for this wonderful mod

this is what you can do with it


look at adboards, cl jerseys/fonts , different gk kits and differen referee kits and cl ball
 

BootRoom

Club Supporter
Hello guys. this seems to be kitserver of fifa if i'm not wrong. is it possible to have ready made big patch (just like we do map.txt like in PES) for this??

if there is already such patches ..then please give me the direction.
 

pch034

Club Supporter
I put this command, but it does not work.

-> Ligue1 Referee Kit

kit_6004_5_0.rx3 kit_6004_5_16.rx3
kit_6005_5_0.rx3 kit_6005_5_16.rx3
kit_6006_5_0.rx3 -> kit_6006_5_16.rx3
kit_6007_5_0.rx3 kit_6007_5_16.rx3

Put the four files in the folder kit.

And Player.lua the following statement was entered in the file

assignTournamentRefereeKits(16,16) --RefereeLigue1

But don't work. Please help me~!
 

zlatan87

Youth Team
2208binho;3206221 said:
congrats man.
AWESOME WORK!

Hey man can you help us?? me and scouser are trying to edit lua code for export one value to any txt file in one folder....if we success with that code we can edit more than these things ;)
 

sam_red devil

Starting XI
Sometimes i wonder why these settings are there in fifa..like separate adboads,balls,refree kits,wipe etc for diff leagues and especially the tournaments.i think fifa is upto something big.may be they are gettin the licence of champions leagues and europa league and testing these settings in fifa12 game engine for future release?
 

V.K

Starting XI
EA just don't give a damn abouthese details
From their point of view, the more "EA Sports" adboards the better
 


Top