Revolution Mod 16

riesscar

Fan Favourite
Staff member
Moderator
Revolution Mod 16

FFAA ESP AGA;3889883 said:
Hello,
I'm new here and I wonder if someone can explain me how works Revolution Mod for PC. Is it similar to ModdingWay Mod or it is completely different?
Thanks in advance.


It's not like MWM, in that it doesn't add content. It allows you to change things like what kit a gk uses for away matches, what number color a kit uses, etc... MWM actually uses RM16 to implement most of its features. If you se using MWM, RM16 is already installed.

Check out the documentation to see how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

FFAA ESP AGA

Youth Team
riesscar;3889981 said:
It's not like MWM, in that it doesn't add content. It allows you to change things like what kit a gk uses for away matches, what number color a kit uses, etc... MWM actually uses RM16 to implement most of its features. If you se using MWM, RM16 is already installed.

Check out the documentation to see how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okey thank you very much.
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
A little update on progress:

Since V1.0 was virtually bug free, I took a break for a few weeks. I started work on V1.1 a few weeks ago. The main feature is something which has been requested, but I delayed adding because it required a lot of new code. I will give more information soon.


Gunzorla;3889814 said:
Sorry for Stupid Question. But Can U Example Me Master ?

Since this an advanced assignment, here is how to assign for both drop in teams (IDs 111 and 112):

Kit Files:
kit_111_302030999_0.rx3
kit_112_302030999_0.rx3

Statements (I forgot to mention these in my last post):
enableIndividualKitsTeam(111,2,0)
enableIndividualKitsTeam(112,2,0)

Do the same for all other teams your want your VP to use your custom kit for. If you have multiple GK kits assigned to any of these teams, you will need custom versions for these. For example, for kit type 14 use 314030999.

I tested in a drop in match and it worked. Make sure your VP is set as a GK for this to work. I use kit number as a test to identify the VP and when I played as a GK, the game switched my VP who is not a GK to number 1 so RM16 did not recognise my VP as my VP. I will fix this in V1.1.


boxers;3889980 said:
Is there a way to assign EPL font to all teams in the EPL and FL font to all teams in championship, league 1 and league 2?

I'm trying to have it so that promoted and relegated teams use the right fonts for names and numbers. Thanks.

You can assign name fonts and kit numbers to tournaments to do this.
 

Indifferent

Youth Team
scouser09,

Please advise:

I try to use wintergloves for Marseille created by riourey.
I took this two files:

specificaccessory_0_219_0_16.rx3
specificaccessory_0_219_0_16_textures.rx3

and put them to accesory folder, regenerated.

But in game I still have black wintergloves.

What should I do to make it work? Do I need to delete some of yours generic accesories or assign something?

Please, support!
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
Indifferent;3890818 said:
scouser09,

Please advise:

I try to use wintergloves for Marseille created by riourey.
I took this two files:

specificaccessory_0_219_0_16.rx3
specificaccessory_0_219_0_16_textures.rx3

and put them to accesory folder, regenerated.

But in game I still have black wintergloves.

What should I do to make it work? Do I need to delete some of yours generic accesories or assign something?

Please, support!

I have his Ligue 1 pack in my game and the Marseille winter gloves work fine for me. If you have RM16 installed, all you need to do is add the files to the accessories folder. Do other features of the mod work correctly for you?
 

Indifferent

Youth Team
scouser09;3891076 said:
I have his Ligue 1 pack in my game and the Marseille winter gloves work fine for me. If you have RM16 installed, all you need to do is add the files to the accessories folder. Do other features of the mod work correctly for you?

Yes, other features seems to work correctly. Like faces, tracksuits, flags, boots etc.

It looks strange :\
 

_Anonymous_

Club Supporter
Hi everyone,
Tks you scouser for your RM !
So, plz, I need help from a xbox player, can anyone explain me how to change a generic face ? (they don't appear...).
TY.
Bye.
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
Indifferent;3891088 said:
Yes, other features seems to work correctly. Like faces, tracksuits, flags, boots etc.

It looks strange :\

It is strange. Did you get your copy of RM16 from FIFA Infinity or from a patch? Can you add winter gloves for other teams?
 

Indifferent

Youth Team
scouser09;3892399 said:
It is strange. Did you get your copy of RM16 from FIFA Infinity or from a patch? Can you add winter gloves for other teams?

Thanks for feedback! Looks like it works after new regeneration. Sorry for disturb!
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
A little information about the next version:

For V1.1 you will be able use statements to identify player and referee kit colours. This allows the ability for kits with alternate short and/or sock variants to be used and GK and referee kits can be chosen to avoid colour clashes where possible. I will post more information soon.


christophe83460;3893525 said:
hi scouser simply spend here wish you a happy new year and thank you for your extraordinary work

Happy (belated) new year to you too!
 

Vonnyaf

Youth Team
Hello. i need a quick hand.

I've created a custom Valencia away kit (http://imgur.com/f2d4b4Q)
and I cant figure out how to change the player name colour to black and the shorts number to the black number the same as on the back of the shirt

I have no idea how to assign these things or change hex codes as i'm a newbie.

please help asap!
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
Vonnyaf;3896761 said:
Hello. i need a quick hand.

I've created a custom Valencia away kit (http://imgur.com/f2d4b4Q)
and I cant figure out how to change the player name colour to black and the shorts number to the black number the same as on the back of the shirt

I have no idea how to assign these things or change hex codes as i'm a newbie.

please help asap!

The statement you need is in the documentation, there is also a guide for number colours and suggested hex codes for name colours.
 

Vonnyaf

Youth Team
Number colour

scouser09;3897482 said:
The statement you need is in the documentation, there is also a guide for number colours and suggested hex codes for name colours.

I apologise but I really dont understand. I dont know what I need to change.

please if you could take just a few moments of your time to give me an example of what I would need to do that would help me a long way!
 

scouser09

Senior Squad
Vonnyaf;3897720 said:
I apologise but I really dont understand. I dont know what I need to change.

please if you could take just a few moments of your time to give me an example of what I would need to do that would help me a long way!

Everything is in the documentation, examples too. "name" or "colour" would be good words to search for in the statements section.

I do not mind offering help if you get stuck, but the statement you need is quite easy to find.
 

pao4ever

Starting XI
A minor feedback here mate. The colour IDs in the corresponding documentary are incorrect. They should start from 1. For example, white is no1, black is no2 and so on. As I said, a minor one

Sent from my SM-N7505 using tapatalk
 

Vonnyaf

Youth Team
ugh

scouser09;3898843 said:
Everything is in the documentation, examples too. "name" or "colour" would be good words to search for in the statements section.

I do not mind offering help if you get stuck, but the statement you need is quite easy to find.

Do I need to change the HEX though? you really dont understand that I dont understand where to start.
 

white_knight

Youth Team
Vonnyaf;3898958 said:
Do I need to change the HEX though? you really dont understand that I dont understand where to start.

Read the 1-General.pdf file in the documentation, it will tell you where to start. If you don't understand it (I find that hard), you'd better not mess with this mod then.
 

ballinham

Youth Team
Hi! Is there somebody that knows how to assign accessories to players through .lua files?

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
 

cesco85

Club Supporter
Hi Scouser09. You doing great work for all fifa community. Thank you for this great patch.
One small question for you. Is it possible to add boots and faces for youth players created by game in career mode? Thank you.
 


Top