simo's FIFA 13 Faces

simo4u

Reserve Team
but i need a help from you how can i use facegen obj file faces in blender pleas some when help so fast
 

simo4u

Reserve Team
CLUB ATLETICO DE MADRID

Thibaut Courtois


Diego Godín


Filipe Luís Kasmirski


João Miranda de Souza Filho


Arda Turan


Gabriel Fernández Arenas "GABI"

(credits for guarin for the texture)

Tiago Cardoso Mendes


Emre Belözoğlu
 

simo4u

Reserve Team
Raúl García Escudero


Mario Suárez Mata


Cristian Rodríguez


Jorge Resurrección M. "KOKE"


Adrián López Alvarez


Diego da Silva Costa
 

RobinVanPepsi

Reserve Team
I am very interested with the face that created by Simo... he made footballer face very well.. hope after this u can make sevilla & malaga face
 

simo4u

Reserve Team
thanks all but I am need yours help pleas i wana do more faces but its becme harder because i dont know how to convert faces in the obj format to cff format to use it in blender pleas pleas pleas helllllllllllllllllllllllp me
 

Sepak

Cocaine
Staff member
Moderator
I really like this face!

I tried him like 20 times and all were awful, good job!
and for facegen, do you have du_oro10 model?
if you have, export it with default scale
then you need to morph the .obj into a .cff that du_oro10 provided with 3dsmax, he has a tutorial in his thread

look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tSLNNk0r08
 

simo4u

Reserve Team
sepak;3340395 said:
I really like this face!

I tried him like 20 times and all were awful, good job!
and for facegen, do you have du_oro10 model?
if you have, export it with default scale
then you need to morph the .obj into a .cff that du_oro10 provided with 3dsmax, he has a tutorial in his thread

look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tSLNNk0r08

thanks man i see this video but its dosent help i need to know how to do that with blender

and no i dont have du_oro10 model
 

Sepak

Cocaine
Staff member
Moderator
simo4u;3340417 said:
thanks man i see this video but its dosent help i need to know how to do that with blender

sorry, it's not posible with blender
 

CarlosMagno

Youth Team
I like so much this faces because are so hard to make, specially Filipe Luis and Diego Costa


Thibaut Courtois


Filipe Luís Kasmirski


Cristian Rodríguez


Diego da Silva Costa
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

If you like. I will convert your.obj files into .cff
 

saeedavril

Senior Squad
simo4u;3340391 said:
thanks all but I am need yours help pleas i wana do more faces but its becme harder because i dont know how to convert faces in the obj format to cff format to use it in blender pleas pleas pleas helllllllllllllllllllllllp me

your file i converting .....
massage me me for converting.....


3dmax : obj to cff >>> clip tutorial

install slimdx 2012(only)
no slimdx 2011

very very sry for english :facepalm:


websit persian : tutorial obj to cff
 


Top