SLOWFaSTER

x119

Youth Team
SLOWFaSTER by x119​


With SLOWFaSTER you'll be able to:
- play your offline matches with a slower pace and gameplay (without any lag or drop of frames);
- improve the speed of menus with an increased response.

-------------
INSTRUCTIONS:
-------------

1) Please delete any previous version and file related to SLOWFaSTER and Cheat-Engine;

2) Do NOT change the default folder of this software;

3) At the end of this setup, you have to proceed with the installation of "Cheat-Engine 63";
that you can also find it in the new folder C:\SLOWFaSTER\Utility.

3) Now, before playing the game, you've just to start the "SLOWFaSTER" executable:

- Press F2 for a Faster speed in menus;
- Press F7 for a Slow gameplay during the matches;
- Press F5 for restoring the default speed (useful if you're going to play online).

4) Once you have done with the game, you must launch again "SLOWFaSTER.exe" in order to properly close the process.
Otherwise next time, when you will load SLOWFaSTER, it will fail launching himself if you haven't already closed it before.

*So, one launch to start it and another to close it. Simple as it is.
**I remind that when you launch SLOWFaSTER.exe there will be no prompt or window. It just starts as process.
***To see if it's working press F2, F7 and you will feel the difference by yourself.
****Some anti-virus programs mistakenly pick up parts of Cheat Engine as a trojan/virus, so disable your anti-virus before installing or add an exception.

--------------
LITTLE ADVISE:
--------------

Do you wanna enjoy a better experience ingame?
- Use the software "Xpadder" that you'll find in C:\SLOWFaSTER\Utility
and bind in your joypad: Start as F2 and Select as F7. Now you'll be able to switch the profile you want w/o leaving your joypad.
- Use Origin Off in order to close immediately all process and application related to Fifa, to me it's now a must have!

-----------------------
DOWNLOAD PAGE
-----------------------


----------
BUGS NOTE:
----------

If for some reason the process won't work or close properly, do this: go to C:\SLOWFaSTER\Utility and launch "Origin OFF.exe".
Be sure to have installed the proper 32bit or 64bit version of this sotware based on your OS.
Online you should load the default profile pressing F5.

--------
CREDITS:
--------

dark_byte for CheatEngine: http://cheatengine.org/index.php
Xpadder: http://xpadder.com/
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
ed92;3561621 said:
not nice what you do amigo

1. what is he doing that isn't nice ?

2. your signature is too large, please reduce it's size to proper proportions on the rules page.
 

ed92

Club Supporter
regularcat;3561623 said:
1. what is he doing that isn't nice ?

2. your signature is too large, please reduce it's size to proper proportions on the rules page.

this mod makes the game and you Beuger imminet installs and 4-5 other toolbar ... I hate this kind of trap .. we are here to make it more enjoyable not fifa?
 

x119

Youth Team
What the heck are you talking about?
You have no permission to enter here and, without any reason, post untrue bullshit.

My mod comes with no toolbar at all, perhaps your pc has problems.
Your conduct has been reported to moderators.
 

pedrito79

Youth Team
It works perfectly, is a great tool. Which toolbar? Are u drunked? The last year slowfaster has saved my fifa 13 thanks to its slow in game.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
x119 wouldn't upload some file that installs toolbars on your machine.

sounds to me like you got some malware from watching them colombian men booty bump with them donkeys.
 

x119

Youth Team
And if It happens is due to Cheat Engine, which software is renowned but I'm not the owner.
 

ed92

Club Supporter
x119;3561737 said:
And if It happens is due to Cheat Engine, which software is renowned but I'm not the owner.

In effect cheat device during installation is capable of setting and other toolbar.
 

Randy

Club Supporter
SLOWFASTER program was brilliant at FIFA 13. Thank you for the recommendation. Every time I play Fifa 13 I included this program.

Now I wish to know if the new version of SLOWFASTER compatible with FIFA 13 (win 7, 64 bit)?
 

Randy

Club Supporter
ed92;3561661 said:
this mod makes the game and you Beuger imminet installs and 4-5 other toolbar ... I hate this kind of trap .. we are here to make it more enjoyable not fifa?

What are you talking about? During installation you have to turn off the terms of these programs and then you will not install them. :blah:
 

x119

Youth Team
Randy;3562072 said:
SLOWFASTER program was brilliant at FIFA 13. Thank you for the recommendation. Every time I play Fifa 13 I included this program.

Now I wish to know if the new version of SLOWFASTER compatible with FIFA 13 (win 7, 64 bit)?

Nope, you shall use the old SLOWFaSTER.
Its parameter are also different.

Randy;3562082 said:
What are you talking about? During installation you have to turn off the terms of these programs and then you will not install them. :blah:

And I have to say that it didn't occur to me any toolbar installation. Perhaps It was blocked by antivir...
 

Randy

Club Supporter
x119;3562092 said:
Nope, you shall use the old SLOWFaSTER.
Its parameter are also different.

Is it possible to have both SLOWFASTER installation at the same time?
 

nubolt

Youth Team
I really, raelly would love to give it a try...

- I disabled my anti-virus software for the installation and while launching the tool
- I have choosen the right OS version (64bit)
- I run slowfaster as admin

but: after clicking on slowfaster, two windows open, a black one w/o any text (slowfaster.exe) and another one from windows telling me that 'slowfaster.exe isent working anymore...' and exactly the same happens when running the 'origin off.exe'.

I use Windows 8 64bit

I would be more than happy to bring this software running!
 

x119

Youth Team
Is cheat engine working correctly? Have you tried unistalling-reinstalling it?
Download another version from its site.

Try also to load the profile himself (double-click on "SLOWFaSTER.cetrainer" while you are ingame).

After you tried all this, could you post a screen of the error?
 

nubolt

Youth Team
x119;3562534 said:
Is cheat engine working correctly? Have you tried unistalling-reinstalling it?
Download another version from its site.

Try also to load the profile himself (double-click on "SLOWFaSTER.cetrainer" while you are ingame).

After you tried all this, could you post a screen of the error?

thank you for the fast help x119! like you can see on the second picture, cheat engine seems to work properly. un- and reinstalling have not worked. but in the end the method with the slowfaster.cetrainer worked in game! oh man, cant play anymore in the feature w/o this! :)

here the error messages (sorry, it is in german but the message helps nothing anayway - a standard error message):


and the cheat engine (plays the location a matter?) - slowfaster is installed C:slowfaster:
 

x119

Youth Team
Nope it does not matter.
It's very strange cos if cheat Engine is working, only problem is the script behind SLOWFaSTER that's very basic and simple and does not anything in particular...surely the fault is win8 and following two commands: taskkill and start.

Try the following guide: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2798040/de and please search in google any topic related to these two commands in win8. There are several, I don't have the time to navigate for you but please report any solution and I will fix it.

Try also the 32bit version, in the meanwhile open and close the SLOWFaSTER by yourself.
 

Fifamonkey2012

Reserve Team
So does this basicly act like how pes acts when you select slow gameplay, IE: rather than AI speed its actually slloooowwing dooown the entire engine so that all on ball/off ball anims can look more natural? Theres always some transitions and off ball anims that look a bit out of place sometimes.

Im new to this and cheat engine and haven't run yet but can I modify the speed and tweak if from set values?
 

xPr0metheus

Reserve Team
Fifamonkey2012;3562585 said:
So does this basicly act like how pes acts when you select slow gameplay, IE: rather than AI speed its actually slloooowwing dooown the entire engine so that all on ball/off ball anims can look more natural? Theres always some transitions and off ball anims that look a bit out of place sometimes.

Im new to this and cheat engine and haven't run yet but can I modify the speed and tweak if from set values?

I would also like to know if this slows pace down and not the animations. if you use ingame slow option, animations look quite bad and less smoth
 


Top