Stadiums 2012

jovanu1992

Youth Team
can some one sendt me dutch stadiums because i will try them to convert :D.
is the fifa 11 stadium template the same as fifa 12? because i know how to edit fifa 11 but not fifa 12 :(
 

Meysam

Club Supporter
hi ludo

The man's good news
tool is still a waiting release. Please publish the application faster
The FIFA 10 next. (FIFA 11 - FIFA 12) have not built a stadium
And am impatiently waiting for the tool
Sorry for the English
I made ​​the stadium. The Pes 12
 

kornetbeef

Youth Team
^
Just be patient like everyone else mate, u know that u can't push anyone to release anything faster isn't it?

And for what are you showing that Azadi stadium from PES? As far as i know you didn't even release it for PES. Or are you saying that u'll release it for FIFA?
 

Meysam

Club Supporter
kornetbeef;3137809 said:
^
Just be patient like everyone else mate, u know that u can't push anyone to release anything faster isn't it?

And for what are you showing that Azadi stadium from PES? As far as i know you didn't even release it for PES. Or are you saying that u'll release it for FIFA?

Hello
I think it's just for show. Samples at Pes 12
So
It was just an comment. The tool quickly spread

I just waiting for same tool
 

kornetbeef

Youth Team
Meysam;3138226 said:
Hello
I think it's just for show. Samples at Pes 12
So
It was just an comment. The tool quickly spread

I just waiting for same tool
Careful, because "just for show" attitude isn't very liked here.

We are all waiting for the tool mate, especially there're many stadiums waiting to be converted, but we must give time to ludo to finish his work.
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
My respect to Kuala Lumpur my friend, but you are not serious asking this. I mean - who cares about this stadium when so many great stadiums are still to be done for the game. Sorry about that. No more requests guys, please! Let the men work as they have so far.
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
I think before we ask about any request for specific stadiums, we need the tools first; which is what ludo is working on. Once we have the tools and a tutorial on how to convert then we can do all the conversions ourselves.
 

Meysam

Club Supporter
kornetbeef;3138243 said:
Careful, because "just for show" attitude isn't very liked here.

We are all waiting for the tool mate, especially there're many stadiums waiting to be converted, but we must give time to ludo to finish his work.

Hello
ok mat


To be. Better test version to be published. After problem is that the(Y)
 

Exocyst

Youth Team
Hi Guys,

I (like everyone else) look forward to Ludo's conversion tool. I am interest in trying to learn to create some stadiums this year, with an emphasis on some of the smaller, unique grounds in the EPL, English Championship, and League 1.

Quick question for the people who read this thread:

Is it possible to edit the pitch size when making new stadiums? Or are we stuck with one or a few pitch sizes to work with? I am trying to make an English football immersion patch, and I was pondering whether I would be able to incorporate narrow pitches (The Britannia-Stoke City) or short pitches (Craven Cottage-Fulham) into the patch.

Just to be clear: I would not be taking anyone's stadiums into my patch (gathering permissions for including them could be very difficult). I might rather include an instruction manual on how to install custom stadiums and where to gather them from (if this is acceptable). I am more interested in gameplay editing, as my focus is on bringing the tactical nuances within the EPL and championship to the fore. Of course, anyone interested in collaborating and contributing stadiums towards some sort of multi-contributor super-patch would be welcomed with open arms (PM if interested).

Cheers guys,

I definitely look forward to adding on all the stadiums everyone posts for my own game-playing enjoyment.

-Brian
 

ManUtdFan20

Starting XI
Exocyst;3138774 said:
Hi Guys,

I (like everyone else) look forward to Ludo's conversion tool. I am interest in trying to learn to create some stadiums this year, with an emphasis on some of the smaller, unique grounds in the EPL, English Championship, and League 1.

Quick question for the people who read this thread:

Is it possible to edit the pitch size when making new stadiums? Or are we stuck with one or a few pitch sizes to work with? I am trying to make an English football immersion patch, and I was pondering whether I would be able to incorporate narrow pitches (The Britannia-Stoke City) or short pitches (Craven Cottage-Fulham) into the patch.

Just to be clear: I would not be taking anyone's stadiums into my patch (gathering permissions for including them could be very difficult). I might rather include an instruction manual on how to install custom stadiums and where to gather them from (if this is acceptable). I am more interested in gameplay editing, as my focus is on bringing the tactical nuances within the EPL and championship to the fore. Of course, anyone interested in collaborating and contributing stadiums towards some sort of multi-contributor super-patch would be welcomed with open arms (PM if interested).

Cheers guys,

I definitely look forward to adding on all the stadiums everyone posts for my own game-playing enjoyment.

-Brian

all i know is that you can edit the size of the playing field but the pitch lines dont change
 

xeehan

Club Supporter
How can I make a new stadium...? I want to make a new stadium which isnt in any fifa games... Which is Maldives National Stadium...
 

noonelikeus81

Club Supporter
Exocyst;3138774 said:
Hi Guys,

I (like everyone else) look forward to Ludo's conversion tool. I am interest in trying to learn to create some stadiums this year, with an emphasis on some of the smaller, unique grounds in the EPL, English Championship, and League 1.

Quick question for the people who read this thread:

Is it possible to edit the pitch size when making new stadiums? Or are we stuck with one or a few pitch sizes to work with? I am trying to make an English football immersion patch, and I was pondering whether I would be able to incorporate narrow pitches (The Britannia-Stoke City) or short pitches (Craven Cottage-Fulham) into the patch.

Just to be clear: I would not be taking anyone's stadiums into my patch (gathering permissions for including them could be very difficult). I might rather include an instruction manual on how to install custom stadiums and where to gather them from (if this is acceptable). I am more interested in gameplay editing, as my focus is on bringing the tactical nuances within the EPL and championship to the fore. Of course, anyone interested in collaborating and contributing stadiums towards some sort of multi-contributor super-patch would be welcomed with open arms (PM if interested).

Cheers guys,

I definitely look forward to adding on all the stadiums everyone posts for my own game-playing enjoyment.

-Brian

i trust in u brian:) i also like english football grounds! i hope u ll learn and i m sure u ll do great works
 

gonzaga

Reserve Team
BootRoom;3139004 said:
I hope someone edit anfield to make the pitch closer to the stand. that will be awesome. (Y)

Yes, this is common issue with the stadiums in FIFA 12. I don't know why they leave so big gap between the goals and the stands. Same thing with Santiago Bernabeu. Maybe there is a reason for that, but if someone finds a way to manipulate this part, would be nice.
 


Top