Stadiums For FIFA 15 Converted From FIFA 14

hibee72

Youth Team
Victor.;3818036 said:
For CM format? do you have a link? I knew he uploaded for GDB format to use on Stadium Server.

Yep, but you can just rename the file in the classic FIFA mode and put them in the correct folder (sceneassets\stadium for the model and the textures of the stadium, sceneassets\crowdplacement for the crowd files and sceneassets\fx for the glare files).
Remember to rename also the 1st line of the glare files with the stadium ID of your stadium otherwise they won't work.
 

Victor.

Senior Squad
hibee72;3818246 said:
Yep, but you can just rename the file in the classic FIFA mode and put them in the correct folder (sceneassets\stadium for the model and the textures of the stadium, sceneassets\crowdplacement for the crowd files and sceneassets\fx for the glare files).
Remember to rename also the 1st line of the glare files with the stadium ID of your stadium otherwise they won't work.
I see. What about those day/night files? Which ones I need to rename for 1 and 3 glares?
 

knyfel

Youth Team
Man you don't convert anything, you steal someones work, use fifa 15 crowd conventer and think you are great patchmaker. You don't change anything in stadiums model or texture, all stadiums from fifa 14 works in fifa 15 with some small bug. Try to do something of yourself Man...
 

Victor.

Senior Squad
ruiorey;3818340 said:
The 1 is for The day, The 3 for The night...


Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks!
knyfel;3818346 said:
Man you don't convert anything, you steal someones work, use fifa 15 crowd conventer and think you are great patchmaker. You don't change anything in stadiums model or texture, all stadiums from fifa 14 works in fifa 15 with some small bug. Try to do something of yourself Man...

He said on the first page that he doesn't take credits for that. These are just conversions. There will be a problem only if the authors didn't authorize it I believe.
 

serwinho

Club Supporter
knyfel;3818346 said:
Man you don't convert anything, you steal someones work, use fifa 15 crowd conventer and think you are great patchmaker. You don't change anything in stadiums model or texture, all stadiums from fifa 14 works in fifa 15 with some small bug. Try to do something of yourself Man...

+1

With all due respect. These "conversions" are c...
 

ruiorey

Reserve Team
The Anoeta and espanyol stads are made by Soccercrazy, you should ask directly to the creators to make a thread like this. If you click on crowd converter and take everybody s thnx as you create a stadium is not so fair. Another thing: the converted stadiums for fifa 14(converted from other games) doesn t work. no way.
 

jeetmusic

Fan Favourite
good work bro..:)

i don't have much time so it's good someone is converting the stadiums for us..

will you convert anoeta & espanyol stadiums too..?:-D
 

Victor.

Senior Squad
hibee72;3818246 said:
Yep, but you can just rename the file in the classic FIFA mode and put them in the correct folder (sceneassets\stadium for the model and the textures of the stadium, sceneassets\crowdplacement for the crowd files and sceneassets\fx for the glare files).
Remember to rename also the 1st line of the glare files with the stadium ID of your stadium otherwise they won't work.

Every time I change and rename the IDs from stadiums that I downloaded the game crashes before the match. Maybe I didn't understand the bolded part?

Reading the 14 forum I came through this:

If you change the id to other stadium id, don`t forgot to open all glares.inx files(thay are four)in fx folder and to change this lines, which are the second row in the files:
<particleEffect name="glares_14_0">
<particleEffect name="glares_14_1">
<particleEffect name="glares_14_3">
<particleEffect name="glares_14_4">


How exactly this is supposed to be?

I am doing simply this: the default file is "glares_179_1_2.lnx", and I rename to "glares_202_1_2.lnx". I just replace every 179 to 202 in all the archives and I'm crashing. Any help?
 

Victor.

Senior Squad
jeetmusic;3825959 said:
any spanish sites..converting some spanish stadiums..for eg.
el madrigal..

thanks :)

Sorry, I don't know any. :/

I'd love to have more stadiums as well but I only know this forum, moddingway and this German site.
 

dj_flame

Club Supporter
Hello, I have a problem with the Ramon Sanchez pizjuan stadium.
The lights in the night mode are located in the wrong place and the goals are wrong (in day mode and night mode), I'll show you in the picture:






(sorry for the size of the photos, I dont know how to resize it)
Thanks for your work mate!
 

gabrimo

Youth Team
dj_flame;3849076 said:
Hello, I have a problem with the Ramon Sanchez pizjuan stadium.
The lights in the night mode are located in the wrong place and the goals are wrong (in day mode and night mode), I'll show you in the picture:



(sorry for the size of the photos, I dont know how to resize it)
Thanks for your work mate!


This is an convertion issue. The guy that did the convertion should to delete goal posts and corner flags, also the lights aren't compatible between 14 and 15 versions, must be did from 0.
 

dj_flame

Club Supporter
gabrimo;3849204 said:
This is an convertion issue. The guy that did the convertion should to delete goal posts and corner flags, also the lights aren't compatible between 14 and 15 versions, must be did from 0.

Okey man, thanks for the info!
 


Top