Supernova's Gameplay

*Supernova*

Youth Team
OT: Next year also the team of my city will be in Fifa 17 !!!! Forza Spal!! :bouncy:


 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
*Supernova*;3925204 said:
Sorry but everything you say, in my TV happens , maybe something you 're wrong ...:rolleyes:
I never play online !
Try to experiment new lines values ​​, this is the way .. ;):ewan:

Could you please upload a video for your gameplay versus CPUAI?
Is there a way to increase the CPUAI attack difficulty? I win almost every game with at least 3 goals even against super teams..

I'd be greatly thankful bro...
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Shadezzz10;3925361 said:
Could you please upload a video for your gameplay versus CPUAI?
Is there a way to increase the CPUAI attack difficulty? I win almost every game with at least 3 goals even against super teams..

I'd be greatly thankful bro...

Sorry but my adsl is :puke:

They can be various factors to affect your game , which database uses?

Have you tried changing the level of difficulty?

I find my game very balanced and various ...:confused:

Try to increase marking cpu or put 1 in this line of cl.ini:
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY]
ENABLED=1

The game will be more difficult but also less human...
 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
*Supernova*;3925422 said:
Sorry but my adsl is :puke:

They can be various factors to affect your game , which database uses?

Have you tried changing the level of difficulty?

I find my game very balanced and various ...:confused:

Try to increase marking cpu or put 1 in this line of cl.ini:
[ADAPTIVE_DIFFICULTY]
ENABLED=1

The game will be more difficult but also less human...

I use the original database...I'm playing on legendary with your mod and marking slider is set to 50...As for the adaptive difficulty i had already turned it on...Honestly i don't know what's wrong but still i find the game boring as there's no variety of gameplay for the CPUAI..Thanks for you reply bro and i appreciate your effort trying to bring balance and variety to the game we love..
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Shadezzz10;3925565 said:
I use the original database...I'm playing on legendary with your mod and marking slider is set to 50...As for the adaptive difficulty i had already turned it on...Honestly i don't know what's wrong but still i find the game boring as there's no variety of gameplay for the CPUAI..Thanks for you reply bro and i appreciate your effort trying to bring balance and variety to the game we love..


They're welcome bro,I'm glad to help, surely something is wrong because in my game the cpu is more varied...
I play with ModdingWay mod at 4/5 level of difficulty .
 

Shadezzz10

Club Supporter
*Supernova*;3925828 said:
They're welcome bro,I'm glad to help, surely something is wrong because in my game the cpu is more varied...
I play with ModdingWay mod at 4/5 level of difficulty .

I will consider installing moddingway mod and check if it really makes a difference..
 

qasar80

Youth Team
*Supernova* , did you by any chance , while editing those files , came across some line that decides if the CPU uses it's best starting 11?
I edit career mode for many years , but never encountered a more annoying problem , and for now , really hard to solve than this.
In dlc folder I edited all that's possible , but it seems that the problem is not only there , so I'm wondering , could it be elsewhere?
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Hi guys! Also this year we arrived at the end. After a final refinement,I release the latest version of my custom gameplay, with few but substantial improvements:

cpu more aggressive and varied.
more fouls.
more cpu errors.

Unfortunately I had to make a choice between cpu cross precision and pass errors in steps and I chose the latter to have a more realistic game! ;)

I hope you like this gameplay is been tested to work best with my personal slider, I RECOMMEND started by these otherwise could change the game experience!

The gameplay works with ANY DB AND Fifa 16 VERSION , I use the 1.6 and db ModdingWay!

Instruction:

Put cl.ini in Fifa 16 folder.
Launch game.
sliders set.
Enjoy! ;)



Thanks to all the Modders who have inspired me and to whom I am very close (Fidel and Paul) and new emerging modders that sooner or later will make their way (Fideco and Pedrito;)).

Hello guys, I'll see you on Fifa 17 ... :jap:

DOWNLOAD GP FINAL -------> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzFYUDlPiWm6TE5XWS1vVEt0bWc
 

nynja970

Club Supporter
Hi Supernova, sure ill try your ultimate GP

Im glad to see that you set that you set the sprint speed to 1, that is my personal start point from FIFA14.
 

fideco

Youth Team
Hi mate
Thanks for your credits, much appreciated.. and for your kindness
Btw, to increase fouls and raise the overall gameplay difficulty, I'd recommend this string to add to your cl.ini
CPUAI_DEFENSE_DIFFICULTY=6
to try also the value of 7...
Furthermore, not sure about the range of
REFEREE_FOUL_STRICTNESS_OVERRIDE=3
Someone gives this advice:
0: lenient, 2: Strict. //Usable values: {0,1,2}
As you know i'm using the value of 2...

Keep up the good work here and in every.eye Italian Fifa Forum!
Ciao
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Hello guys, after months without fifa I started to play with it yet, as this year will not buy fifa 17, I started to experiment a bit on the old CL, starting from the base of the FIDEL gameplay (thanks as always) and with suggestions of my friend PEDRITO I tried to perfect the gameplay with good results, those who wanted to try just copy the files cl.ini inside the FIFA16 folder, to remove just delete it. ;)

The gameplay was adapted for the modding way database 7.0, to expert level (3 of 5), 6 minutes for half and with custom slides that carry along with the files.

Enjoy! ;)


Links ----------> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzFYUDlPiWm6TE5XWS1vVEt0bWc?usp=sharing
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
deko23;3970017 said:
So good you're here again! I'll try it for sure! :-) Thank you very much!!! ;-)

Deko try it first at expert level then to legend, I hope you like it, the cpu is more competitive!

Ciao caro ! :jap:
 

*Supernova*

Youth Team
Ok guys, last gp just did not like, so I decided to start again from my old gp and improve it, and I think I succeeded! :rockman:

I like that the cpu attacks in various ways and shoting more especially from outside, this result is obtained! :rhizome:
The defence now is more aggressive, It is hard to do better...
I hope someone can still have fun. ;)

Download -----> http://www.mediafire.com/file/0vrt8kg37al6sr4/cl.ini
 


Top