Svence Stadiums Thread

myfiction

Youth Team
BFL TEAM;3357505 said:
I still don know. Tomorrow I`ll tell ;) .

Hi mate, I hope for Upton Park you are able to use a generic stadium that is not used by any of the English clubs. I'm guessing the majority of people who will be using your Upton Park will be playing CM with an English club so hopefully that means you'll use one of the South American style stadiums :)

I'm living my CM with Everton - your Goodison Park is seriously brilliant!!
 

BFL TEAM

Senior Squad
Loked44;3358247 said:
did u choose?
Yes, for Borussia Park will be Stadio Classico(193), for Upton Park will be Estadio Latino(181)
MB03061974;3358243 said:
hello

i want to create a new stadium with cm. i copied / doubled an existing stadium (euro park) and gave it an other name. all graphics are the same, but the crowd is black and the pitch very dark, the players too. i guess the shadow files are missing, are they also rx3 ? i would like to import them from the existing stadion. i hope that would fix the bug. how can i find and export the rx3 shadow files ?
New added stadium have this problems that you told and noone know how to slove them for now.
Two new screens from Upton Park and one video. Digital adboards works perfect.


Upton Park Video
 

Liverpudlian96

Club Supporter
You're going great BFL, by the way if you're gonna work on Anfield after Upton Park here's some screen for Anfield that shows you how it should be i hope these will help you :









And this is about crowd it look hidious i hope you'll fix it too

 

PaulDiddy

Club Supporter
hello,
thanks for this awesome stadiums and all the others you will create and release.really superb!
unfortunately I got a problem when installing the goodison park.
running the moddingway patch 1.0 at the moment on fifa 13 1.5.
but when installing the stadium,the moddingway patch seems to be gone,all the graphics are like the fifa 13's default ones.is it due to the bh files regeneration?
would you please provide files I can insert and save with the i68 regenerator or provide my any other help?thanks in advance.
 

lonewolf08

Club Supporter
svence, is there a way to assign electronic adboards to every stadium in the game...the outline of the field looks dead with these static adboards....teams like norwich, reading and even 2nd division teams have great electronic adboards in real life..EA guys are such idiots and crap people, it was a minor improvement..they could have done it

why are u replacing upton park with estadio latino that's a big stadium man, now there will fewer options for spanish and italian leagues....i assign different stadium for every team before starting career..estadio latino was assigned to barca..anyways
 

lonewolf08

Club Supporter
PaulDiddy;3358658 said:
hello,
thanks for this awesome stadiums and all the others you will create and release.really superb!
unfortunately I got a problem when installing the goodison park.
running the moddingway patch 1.0 at the moment on fifa 13 1.5.
but when installing the stadium,the moddingway patch seems to be gone,all the graphics are like the fifa 13's default ones.is it due to the bh files regeneration?
would you please provide files I can insert and save with the i68 regenerator or provide my any other help?thanks in advance.

which version of goodison park did u install..there were two versions, for edited and non-edited fifa...since u have installed moddingway's patch and update 1.5 u have edited fifa, so u should select "for edited fifa 13" at installation...might help
 

BFL TEAM

Senior Squad
PaulDiddy;3358658 said:
hello,
thanks for this awesome stadiums and all the others you will create and release.really superb!
unfortunately I got a problem when installing the goodison park.
running the moddingway patch 1.0 at the moment on fifa 13 1.5.
but when installing the stadium,the moddingway patch seems to be gone,all the graphics are like the fifa 13's default ones.is it due to the bh files regeneration?
would you please provide files I can insert and save with the i68 regenerator or provide my any other help?thanks in advance.
It is not possible, I dont have graphic files with Goodison. There is two version, in first version of Goodison there is two options for chosing - for Edited FIFA there only stadium files, and for not edited FIFA there is the same, but with changes in the base(as far as I know you can`t change graphic settings with changes with the base).
k_h_a_n;3358807 said:
svence, is there a way to assign electronic adboards to every stadium in the game...the outline of the field looks dead with these static adboards....teams like norwich, reading and even 2nd division teams have great electronic adboards in real life..EA guys are such idiots and crap people, it was a minor improvement..they could have done it
It is possible, but you must to do that for all stadium files with hex editing and it takes time. There is different wishes for that - someone wants static and someone like you want digitall. I`ll make version with static and digitall adboards if I can, for all stadiums. I`ll start with Juventus stadium - from digitall to static. I`ll release it today ;) .
 

PaulDiddy

Club Supporter
yeah,I know.I read the instructions properly and installed the stadium for modified database.but it doesn't work for me for some weird reason...
 

BFL TEAM

Senior Squad
PaulDiddy;3359053 said:
yeah,I know.I read the instructions properly and installed the stadium for modified database.but it doesn't work for me for some weird reason...
May be if you regenerate with i68 regenerator, after instaling Goodison Park, the things may to be ok. I think that there is no difference for Goodison park if it is regenerated with FHL-BH-Editor or i68 regenerator, but for other things may to have differences. So regenerate with i68 and see what will happen ;).
 

Effenberg10

Club Supporter
hi bfl team.

is the borussia park on the way?
can´t wait to play with your great work.
thank you so much for your work you have done.

greetings effenberg10
 

PaulDiddy

Club Supporter
BFL TEAM;3359063 said:
May be if you regenerate with i68 regenerator, after instaling Goodison Park, the things may to be ok. I think that there is no difference for Goodison park if it is regenerated with FHL-BH-Editor or i68 regenerator, but for other things may to have differences. So regenerate with i68 and see what will happen ;).

nope,that didn't do the trick either :(
 

lonewolf08

Club Supporter
It is possible, but you must to do that for all stadium files with hex editing and it takes time. There is different wishes for that - someone wants static and someone like you want digitall. I`ll make version with static and digitall adboards if I can, for all stadiums. I`ll start with Juventus stadium - from digitall to static. I`ll release it today ;) .

great news man..i will wait for all stadiums digital...who the hell likes static ones..i'm surprised to hear that...digital ones give life to the field..its the only thing of stadium that can be seen during gameplay...and i loveeee to see digital effects, anyways, there are two types of digital adboards..the one in "la canchita" has many ads at one time going just up and down and the one in stamford bridge or old traffod has one ad at a time having various transition effects - slide out, slide diagonally etc...everyone would like the old traffod type pls..thanks for all ur efforts...

another ques just popped in my mind..in real life adbords just doesn't have one or two transition effects but many animations...is that possible..i mean making some kind of editor for that particular reason..so we can edit it ourselves...just to save ur precious time editing all stadiums
 

rique

Senior Squad
BFL TEAM;3358937 said:
It is not possible, I dont have graphic files with Goodison. There is two version, in first version of Goodison there is two options for chosing - for Edited FIFA there only stadium files, and for not edited FIFA there is the same, but with changes in the base(as far as I know you can`t change graphic settings with changes with the base).

It is possible, but you must to do that for all stadium files with hex editing and it takes time. There is different wishes for that - someone wants static and someone like you want digitall. I`ll make version with static and digitall adboards if I can, for all stadiums. I`ll start with Juventus stadium - from digitall to static. I`ll release it today ;) .

Great, I hope you are able to accomplish all of this. Wonderful initiative.
 

rique

Senior Squad
k_h_a_n;3359511 said:
great news man..i will wait for all stadiums digital...who the hell likes static ones..i'm surprised to hear that...digital ones give life to the field..its the only thing of stadium that can be seen during gameplay...and i loveeee to see digital effects, anyways, there are two types of digital adboards..the one in "la canchita" has many ads at one time going just up and down and the one in stamford bridge or old traffod has one ad at a time having various transition effects - slide out, slide diagonally etc...everyone would like the old traffod type pls..thanks for all ur efforts...

another ques just popped in my mind..in real life adbords just doesn't have one or two transition effects but many animations...is that possible..i mean making some kind of editor for that particular reason..so we can edit it ourselves...just to save ur precious time editing all stadiums

Khan, remember that some tournaments generally use static adboards. For instance Uefa Champions League games. I believe that that's the primary reason for people wanting to have some static adboards. Therefore, it would be useful if day versions of stadiums would have L.E.D. moving adboards and night versions (where Champions League games are played) with static adboards.
 

The Doctor76

Youth Team
BFL TEAM;3360844 said:
The place for substitutes and team stuff are almost finished :) :

That looks superb, but how are you going to get the subs to sit in those seats, given that the EA default sub bench is just one long dugout? Or is it just there for show (fair enough if it is). Looking forwards to the release. :)

Damn - just thought of a potential issue: will that work without starting a new Career? I doubt it's possible to change West Ham's assignment from Ivy Lane - maybe I'm wrong? I hope so because starting a new Career isn't an option right now.
 


Top