The Armenian-Pontian-Assyrian Genocide of WWI

TrueTurk

Club Supporter
Limberopoulos21 said:
Well your a turk and quite frankly that even worse than being called a fag or scott baio. But I should commorate you for your great and genius play on words, you should show off your amazing skillz on America's Got Talent. Who knows, maybe through the fame you garnished through your impecable word playing abilities you'll have your very own show... "The 'I'm gay for Hasslehoff' Variety Hour". It basically stars you and David Hasslehoff, featuring the gay cambodian midget dancers and janet reno as your maw since you have her face. Let's not forget your little green alien friend by the name of Kazmoediar who only you, trueturk, can see. It has hilarity and hardcore german sex written all over it. Can someone say number one hit show on BBC America... it'll be on right after "The Kumars at no.42". Plus Allah will give you 17 virgins after you die... because you got Hasslehoff..... in the sac. OOOOOOOOO! Hey after reading that you might get pissed off, so build a bridge I hear it's a very calming and relaxing exercise.

do they have electricity in kazakhstan yet? Ok, thankyou very much.
 

cus

Banned
Limberopoulos21 said:
Well your a turk and quite frankly that even worse than being called a fag or scott baio. But I should commorate you for your great and genius play on words, you should show off your amazing skillz on America's Got Talent. Who knows, maybe through the fame you garnished through your impecable word playing abilities you'll have your very own show... "The 'I'm gay for Hasslehoff' Variety Hour". It basically stars you and David Hasslehoff, featuring the gay cambodian midget dancers and janet reno as your maw since you have her face. Let's not forget your little green alien friend by the name of Kazmoediar who only you, trueturk, can see. It has hilarity and hardcore german sex written all over it. Can someone say number one hit show on BBC America... it'll be on right after "The Kumars at no.42". Plus Allah will give you 17 virgins after you die... because you got Hasslehoff..... in the sac. OOOOOOOOO! Hey after reading that you might get pissed off, so build a bridge I hear it's a very calming and relaxing exercise.



wtf are you talking about.. you're completely off the topic and ethics as well.. (C)
 

TrueTurk

Club Supporter
cus said:
wtf are you talking about.. you're completely off the topic and ethics as well.. (C)
let him have his fun brother, i think hes got the impression hes making some kind of crazy sense :S
 

Limberopoulos21

Senior Squad
TrueTurk said:
do they have electricity in kazakhstan yet? Ok, thankyou very much.


No they don't quite have any, yet somehow I'am using this eletrically powered computer. Hey scott baio... you insult like a norwegian.
 

TrueTurk

Club Supporter
there was I thinking you had a sheep running on a giant treadmill, or perhaps a computer designed to run on potatoes? Who knows, what confuses me further is why the hell someone from Kazakhstan is trying to have potshots at Turkey :S
 

Limberopoulos21

Senior Squad
TrueTurk said:
there was I thinking you had a sheep running on a giant treadmill, or perhaps a computer designed to run on potatoes? Who knows, what confuses me further is why the hell someone from Kazakhstan is trying to have potshots at Turkey :S

Spell potatoes in singular form, if you can... only if you can. Once you post that I'll return to reply. And how's the weather overthere?
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
Limberopoulos21 said:
Well your a turk and quite frankly that even worse than being called a fag or scott baio. But I should commorate you for your great and genius play on words, you should show off your amazing skillz on America's Got Talent. Who knows, maybe through the fame you garnished through your impecable word playing abilities you'll have your very own show... "The 'I'm gay for Hasslehoff' Variety Hour". It basically stars you and David Hasslehoff, featuring the gay cambodian midget dancers and janet reno as your maw since you have her face. Let's not forget your little green alien friend by the name of Kazmoediar who only you, trueturk, can see. It has hilarity and hardcore german sex written all over it. Can someone say number one hit show on BBC America... it'll be on right after "The Kumars at no.42". Plus Allah will give you 17 virgins after you die... because you got Hasslehoff..... in the sac. OOOOOOOOO! Hey after reading that you might get pissed off, so build a bridge I hear it's a very calming and relaxing exercise.

the fake son of alexander;
I know the location of your hate, it has a zipcode of "FEAR" .
LOOK GRECO, GET OVER IT !!! WE DOMINATED YOUR PATHETIC PEOPLE SOMETHING LIKE 400 YEARS!! AND ARE THE ONLY RACE IN THE WORLD THAT HASNT BEEN DOMINATED BY ANYONE ELSE , WE ALWAYS RESPECTED OTHER MINORITIES AND THEIR BELIEFS, READ SOME HISTORY NOW AND GET SOME EDUCATION (this is from wikipedia.com)

"Following the fall of Constantinople in 1453, Mehmed II did not disband the Greek Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarchate, but instead brought it under close control by installing Gennadius II Scholarius as the patriarch—Under the millet system—which applied to other non-Muslim religious groups as well—people were considered subjects of the empire but were not subject to the Muslim faith or Muslim law. The Orthodox millet, for instance, was still officially legally subject to Justinian's Code, which had been in effect in the Byzantine Empire for 900 years. Also, as the largest group of non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic Ottoman state, the Orthodox millet was granted a number of special privileges in the fields of politics and commerce "
 

Limberopoulos21

Senior Squad
Then some people killed off more than 300000 women and children and then enslave the rest and forced them to rebuild, but you guys respected our beliefs so we should commerate a statue for your noble act. Thanks Turkey for being a bunch of Turks.
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
Limberopoulos21 said:
Then some people killed off more than 300000 women and children and then enslave the rest and forced them to rebuild, but you guys respected our beliefs so we should commerate a statue for your noble act. Thanks Turkey for being a bunch of Turks.

seriosly man get over it, we were stronger against your nation and we won, it happened every time we met throughout history, so just get used to it, its ancient past..
 

cus

Banned
Limberopoulos21 said:
Then some people killed off more than 300000 women and children and then enslave the rest and forced them to rebuild, but you guys respected our beliefs so we should commerate a statue for your noble act. Thanks Turkey for being a bunch of Turks.


heh your posts smell like "I must show my hate but how??"

and since you have no other intention but insulting turks, you are always bull-bull-bull-bulllllsh*ttin'....

and it stinks.. :sb9:
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
CapaJr said:
the fake son of alexander;
I know the location of your hate, it has a zipcode of "FEAR" .
LOOK GRECO, GET OVER IT !!! WE DOMINATED YOUR PATHETIC PEOPLE SOMETHING LIKE 400 YEARS!! AND ARE THE ONLY RACE IN THE WORLD THAT HASNT BEEN DOMINATED BY ANYONE ELSE , WE ALWAYS RESPECTED OTHER MINORITIES AND THEIR BELIEFS, READ SOME HISTORY NOW AND GET SOME EDUCATION (this is from wikipedia.com)

"Following the fall of Constantinople in 1453, Mehmed II did not disband the Greek Orthodox Ecumenical Patriarchate, but instead brought it under close control by installing Gennadius II Scholarius as the patriarch—Under the millet system—which applied to other non-Muslim religious groups as well—people were considered subjects of the empire but were not subject to the Muslim faith or Muslim law. The Orthodox millet, for instance, was still officially legally subject to Justinian's Code, which had been in effect in the Byzantine Empire for 900 years. Also, as the largest group of non-Muslim subjects of the Islamic Ottoman state, the Orthodox millet was granted a number of special privileges in the fields of politics and commerce "

Also let me provide you with some more facts about turkish mentality in a warfare , this was written to Anzac families by Ataturk, after the Allies were defeated at Gallipoli.

"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side now here in this country of ours... You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land, they have become our sons as well."
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
cus said:
Pontiakos, especially you read this well.. :jambo:

heh but wait.. it doesn't work for you is it (H)

You know I've been reading all the b*llsh*t you and your "brothers" have been writing in the past couple of pages and I have some thoughts.

1)You changed the subject from the original topic......The Genocide of Asia Minor.....to the domination of the Turks over the Greeks. So I will not answer to any of your comments regarding this subject. It's historical truth that the Turks took Constantinople, that they won WWI and drove out the Greeks. :jap: ......congratulations. That's war and you won.


What is also historical truth is how you won WWI.......but your government is not willing to admit to it.

This thread is not about who is the superior nation!

This thread is not about who won and who lost!

This thread is about the helpless people the :-puke: Neo-Turks of Kemal killed during WWI.

Armenians, Greek/Pontians, Assyrians.


FOCUS on the issue at hand. In previous pages I've negated every thing you have used as evidence and handed you your *ss on this issue.

SOOOOOO.....



ADMIT YOUR GUILT! :jap:


More historical information to follow.


and by the way Cus......you need to work on your English grammar, quite frankly it s*cks.
 

cus

Banned
Pontiakos said:
Y................................................................:->bull****tin here<-:...................................................................................................................:->some serious bull****tin here<-:.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................:->very serious bull****tin over here<-:..............................................................................................................................


and by the way Cus......you need to work on your English grammar, quite frankly it s*cks.


Turks won WW1?????

You're accusing me for driving this thread out of topic?????


My english sucks?????



is it hot over there?? :fluffy:
 

cus

Banned
BTW hurry up to post your ... erm... historical truths... I'm really looking forward to read them... :corn:
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card

1)Pontiakos, fake son of alexander, before we start, i have to say that maybe our english is not as good as yours, but its also clear that our history knowledge is far better than yours, because Ottomans lost the world war , they were allies with Germany, remember? THEN we drove you out in our independence war , just a few years later.
now.. hey if you look at that picture i have posted on the last page, you will see the relevance of it, that message in that statue was written about the same years with the fictional armenian massacre, plz tell me now, how can we be such monsters if we cared to built up statues just for the dead anzac soldiers? every year do you know how many people come from australia & new zealand just to visit their relatives grave yeard?
WHO ELSE BUILD STATUES, GRAVEYARD FOR THEIR ENEMY?, FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WERE TRYING TO INVADE THEIR COUNTRY, TELL ME WHO ELSE????AND NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME FICTIONAL MASSARACRE, BULL****!!!
WE WERE AT THE WAR WITH ARMENIANS, AND THOSE ARMENIANS YOU SAID WERE INNOCENT WERE FIGHTING A GUERILLA WAR, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
what we did , in legal terms, called SELF-DEFENSE, because it was OUR LAND, and it was occupied by the Armenians, so we went there, and kick their ass. Why nobody is talking about what Austria-Hungary did to Serbians in the World War? do you know or did you see the innocent civilians pictures?
No, nobody talks about it, you know why? Cause it was a war time, and in war, **** HAPPENS.

KEEP LOOKING AT THIS IMAGE, AND GET SOME EDUCATION ABOUT HISTORY.
 

cus

Banned
I really don't believe the man who doesn't know that Turks have been defeated in WW1 accuses me for having no history knowledge..

if your forthcoming historical informations :drevil: will be as accurate as your history knowledge, then oh god :junior:


I do wonder what you will come up with now.. (H)
 

Limberopoulos21

Senior Squad
A genocide is not a war. In a war, only fighters are killed... not children. When you force children and women to walk to their death you can't claim self-defence. The Turks did do wrong, just like Nazi Germany and Slobodan Milosevic. There's no reasoning behind it and no excuse other than they wanted to ethnically cleanse a land because they weren't turkish. So the respect for minorites you claim is non-existent, and the only reason for muslim laws and beliefs not being forced upon was because it would be a sin against muslim 'policy'... Pick up the Qur'an read it. Your contry enslaved us for 400 years, the onus is on your government to make things right again not ours and that is what the issue at hand. But your governement refuses to take responsibility and simply denies the accustions of a genocide.... and that the problem.
 


Top