The Armenian-Pontian-Assyrian Genocide of WWI

Pontiakos

Starting XI
cus said:
Turks won WW1?????

You're accusing me for driving this thread out of topic?????


My english sucks?????



is it hot over there?? :fluffy:


Yeah your english sucks.......last time I checked Greece doesn't control Smyrna (Ismyr)......that to me is a loss for Greece

Anyway


Back to the topic......The genocide of Asia Minor.
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
CapaJr said:
1)Pontiakos, fake son of alexander, before we start, i have to say that maybe our english is not as good as yours, but its also clear that our history knowledge is far better than yours, because Ottomans lost the world war , they were allies with Germany, remember? THEN we drove you out in our independence war , just a few years later.
now.. hey if you look at that picture i have posted on the last page, you will see the relevance of it, that message in that statue was written about the same years with the fictional armenian massacre, plz tell me now, how can we be such monsters if we cared to built up statues just for the dead anzac soldiers? every year do you know how many people come from australia & new zealand just to visit their relatives grave yeard?
WHO ELSE BUILD STATUES, GRAVEYARD FOR THEIR ENEMY?, FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WERE TRYING TO INVADE THEIR COUNTRY, TELL ME WHO ELSE????AND NOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME FICTIONAL MASSARACRE, BULL****!!!
WE WERE AT THE WAR WITH ARMENIANS, AND THOSE ARMENIANS YOU SAID WERE INNOCENT WERE FIGHTING A GUERILLA WAR, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?
what we did , in legal terms, called SELF-DEFENSE, because it was OUR LAND, and it was occupied by the Armenians, so we went there, and kick their ass. Why nobody is talking about what Austria-Hungary did to Serbians in the World War? do you know or did you see the innocent civilians pictures?
No, nobody talks about it, you know why? Cause it was a war time, and in war, **** HAPPENS.

KEEP LOOKING AT THIS IMAGE, AND GET SOME EDUCATION ABOUT HISTORY.



Interesting no were on that monument does it say---------WE ACCEPT GUILT FOR MASSACRING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN---------


yup you're right sh*t happens during war time.

for example during WWII Hitler tried to erase the Jews from the planet......and Germany admited responsibility......

now

its Turkey's turn to do the same.
 

cus

Banned
Pontiakos said:
Yeah your english sucks.......last time I checked Greece doesn't control Smyrna (Ismyr)......that to me is a loss for Greece

Anyway


Back to the topic......The genocide of Asia Minor.


great good, very good, yeah.. maybe sometime you'll come to my place to teach me on english..

I don't actually know how old you are but greeks don't control Izmir (smyrna in greek, at least I know the correct name in latin) for hundreds of years if you don't mind the temporary invade in 1919.. actually, WW1 had came to an end in 1918.. Then hell knows why, Greece attacked and progressed through Anatolia until Turkish forces stopped Greek Army somewhere in apprx. 100km west of Ankara.... and you know the rest of the story.. the war stopped suddenly, and then Greek army started some kind of triathlon race from that point to their homeland, following the route Usak-Izmir-Aegean Sea-Greece.. of course, bicycle stage is excluded, only running and swimming stages were performed.. (H)


I'll cut the crap, WW1 and Turkish War of Independence are two different milestones in history.. you'd better know this before you become a pedant..
 

cus

Banned
Pontiakos said:
Here let me help you.....


heh thanks champ.. (C)


by the way you're obsessed about it aren't you... you never think the fact that British Army had much more ambition about the trial of "armenian genocide claims" and they did found NO EVIDENCE-PROOF-CONFIRMATION in the archives regarding to armenian genocide.. you never think about that kind-of-letter thing that Ataturk wrote..
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
Pontiakos said:
Interesting no were on that monument does it say---------WE ACCEPT GUILT FOR MASSACRING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN---------


yup you're right sh*t happens during war time.

for example during WWII Hitler tried to erase the Jews from the planet......and Germany admited responsibility......

now

its Turkey's turn to do the same.

it doesnt say , because they werent innocent, and for those that were really innocent they were war casulties, simple as that. dont try to compare this incident with the Nazi's, its not the same, Jews didnt had an army and they didnt invade Germany, they were innocent and what ever done to them was evil, but Armenians, INVADED our land, started living in OUR cities, and when drove them out, its called a massacre? No , hell no!! its Self defense, it was OUR LAND, and we drove them out !! IF, we had invaded THEIR land, and then killed their people, YES, THAT WOULD BE A MASSACRE, AND THAT WOULD BE OUR FAULT, but what ever we did was inside OUR territory, and legally, they were, "trespassing"
and tell me, what is allowed for the home owner against the tresspassers?

note- let me tell you something else, i am a university student, and pretty well educated, BUT, even in that circumstance, if ANYONE, men or women doesnt matter, invade MY LAND, ruin MY CITIES, i will not hesitate to do EXACTLY whatever my ancestors did before..
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
CapaJr said:
it doesnt say , because they werent innocent, and for those that were really innocent they were war casulties, simple as that. Armenians, INVADED our land, started living in OUR cities, and when drove them out, its called a massacre? No , hell no!! its Self defense, it was OUR LAND, and we drove them out !! IF, we had invaded THEIR land, and then killed their people, YES, THAT WOULD BE A MASSACRE, AND THAT WOULD BE OUR FAULT, but what ever we did was inside OUR territory, and legally, they were, "trespassing"
and tell me, what is allowed for the home owner against the tresspassers?

note- let me tell you something else, i am a university student, and pretty well educated, BUT, even in that circumstance, if ANYONE, men or women doesnt matter, invade MY LAND, ruin MY CITIES, i will not hesitate to do EXACTLY whatever my ancestors did before..


What the h*ll are you babling about?


Do you mean the tzarist russian army?

Armenians and Greeks dominated the population of the Black Sea before the first world war. Some villages were mixed (Armenian.Greek.Turkish), some only Greek and some only Turkish. In the major cities(Trazbon-Trapezounta, Rize-Rizounta, Gemushane-Argyroupolis, etc.) it was a mix for 400 years.
I'm sure you know who dominated these lands prior to the onset of the Ottomans.

NO ONE invaded these lands(Black sea) other than Russia during WWI.

What the Neo-Turks of Kemal did is called ....ETHNIC CLEANSING and GENOCIDE.....and from the looks of you.....you are prepared to kill more innocent women and children "i will not hesitate to do EXACTLY whatever my ancestors did before..".....so you continue proving my point.

IF Turkey ever enters Europe, I want to see what you are going to do with the mindset you foster. You can't stop people from returning and purchasing land in these economically poor regions. What will you do? Kill your neighbor because he is Greek........it seems like you would.
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
cus said:
heh thanks champ.. (C)


by the way you're obsessed about it aren't you... you never think the fact that British Army had much more ambition about the trial of "armenian genocide claims" and they did found NO EVIDENCE-PROOF-CONFIRMATION in the archives regarding to armenian genocide.. you never think about that kind-of-letter thing that Ataturk wrote..


Whose archive's? Turkey's...... because those are the only archives the British bothered searching. If the searched the French, Greek and American archives..........which they did not............the outcome of the trial would have been different. :jap:
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
Pontiakos said:
.

IF Turkey ever enters Europe, I want to see what you are going to do with the mindset you foster. You can't stop people from returning and purchasing land in these economically poor regions. What will you do? Kill your neighbor because he is Greek........it seems like you would.

i m getting bored of this debate i was going to post some maps here and prove you wrong but i realized this will go on and on and on...
i just want to tell you that i do have greek friends, one of them is dimitris orfanidis he is half greek half bulgarian and the other one is angelos, his last name is too long, something like angeloupolous or something.
what is my point? well, i m trying tell you that i wouldnt hurt anyone unless he/she tries to invade my country or harm my people. i m not a racist person, i have friends from all races, like any other turkish person, however as you may know we are also a very nationalist community, so sometimes i might be out of line, sorry for that.. i really like greek people, you drink ouzo, we drink raki, you dance exactly the way we dance, your desserts, salads, are all common with our culture too, so why would i hate you? i honestly dont. BUT i will give every bit of my blood to defend my nation, i also want to tell you that , and thats what our ancestors did in the past, they defended their own nation, Ataturk was a genious person, he modernized Turkey, if it wasnt for him, we would exactly be like Iran or Iraq or something, and he build up statues in gallipoli, sent letters to anzac families, do you honestly think someone with such care to other people would really commit a crime like that?
well.. i know.. i know.. no matter what i say, you will try to prove otherwise, i mean thats the way we were brought up unfortunetly, you were taught these facts from the time you were born, and we were also taught the otherwise, so this debate , as you know, will go on , and on..
and for the european union, i sincerely hope, we wouldnt join, european think we are bunch of arabs, and arabs think we are bunch of european lovers, so what else is left? well.. yes we are not european, and not arab, we are turkish, we have our own path, in the middle...
 

cus

Banned
Pontiakos said:
What the h*ll are you babling about?


Do you mean the tzarist russian army?

Armenians and Greeks dominated the population of the Black Sea before the first world war. Some villages were mixed (Armenian.Greek.Turkish), some only Greek and some only Turkish. In the major cities(Trazbon-Trapezounta, Rize-Rizounta, Gemushane-Argyroupolis, etc.) it was a mix for 400 years.
I'm sure you know who dominated these lands prior to the onset of the Ottomans.

NO ONE invaded these lands(Black sea) other than Russia during WWI.

What the Neo-Turks of Kemal did is called ....ETHNIC CLEANSING and GENOCIDE.....and from the looks of you.....you are prepared to kill more innocent women and children "i will not hesitate to do EXACTLY whatever my ancestors did before..".....so you continue proving my point.

IF Turkey ever enters Europe, I want to see what you are going to do with the mindset you foster. You can't stop people from returning and purchasing land in these economically poor regions. What will you do? Kill your neighbor because he is Greek........it seems like you would.


you really need to visit Turkey to observe our relationship between minorities.. you're full of misleaded thoughts..

and ok I may understand the Germans hence they were our Allies, BUT America, and French were Allies of the British.. SO EXPLAIN ME WHY THE FCUK AMERICA AND FRENCH DIDNT GIVE THOSE EVIDENCE TO BRITS AT THE TIME OF TRIAL.... WHY THE FCUK DID FRENCH WAIT 80 YEARS TO CREATE THE MOST STUPID ACT OF CONGRESS IN HISTORY ???? -denying the existance of armenian genocide leads to prison-



you have no clue what you're talking about do you.. you know all the claims are invalid but your obsession -inherited you from your education system- drives you to this stupid point.. you and your claims are full of dilemma and the more you speak, the more you become absurd... :read:
 

Limberopoulos21

Senior Squad
CapaJr said:
it doesnt say , because they werent innocent, and for those that were really innocent they were war casulties, simple as that. dont try to compare this incident with the Nazi's, its not the same, Jews didnt had an army and they didnt invade Germany, they were innocent and what ever done to them was evil, but Armenians, INVADED our land, started living in OUR cities, and when drove them out, its called a massacre? No , hell no!! its Self defense, it was OUR LAND, and we drove them out !! IF, we had invaded THEIR land, and then killed their people, YES, THAT WOULD BE A MASSACRE, AND THAT WOULD BE OUR FAULT, but what ever we did was inside OUR territory, and legally, they were, "trespassing"
and tell me, what is allowed for the home owner against the tresspassers?

note- let me tell you something else, i am a university student, and pretty well educated, BUT, even in that circumstance, if ANYONE, men or women doesnt matter, invade MY LAND, ruin MY CITIES, i will not hesitate to do EXACTLY whatever my ancestors did before..


Albanians come into Greece and about a million of them live here in Greece, but you don't see us calling them tresspassers or killing them. Since when has killing been right. You argue unrighteous beliefs. I'm not willing to kill some people for some meaningless land, if they attack me its a different story because that's self-defence. But not for greed and ignorance. Your contry took Nazi like meausers to ensure the purity of the of ethnicity of your contry... they wanted noone but Turks otherwise they wouldn't have done it (like Nazis wanting Germany to be Aryen). That land did not belong to turkey, it doesn't belong to Greece nor the Armenians. It belonged to people of all different backgrounds. You can not claim what is not yours, since land belongs to all and all are welcome. Stop trying to run away from the truth, your government and your people should take resonsibility... THAT IS WHAT EDUCATED PEOPLE DO! So you being in university doesn't prove how well educated you truly are. Educated people are reasonable... they understand responsibility and all other concepts regarding understanding.
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
You're educated by Grey Wolves the offspring of the people that took part in completing this genocide......and you want respect for that? :rofl:
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
Pontiakos said:
You're educated by Grey Wolves the offspring of the people that took part in completing this genocide......and you want respect for that? :rofl:
wrong again ..
i graduated from my high school study in switzerland, and now i m finishing my bachelors in the U.S.A :rofl:
 

cus

Banned
Pontiakos said:
You're educated by Grey Wolves the offspring of the people that took part in completing this genocide......and you want respect for that?


you should've be tired of being slapped :funny:
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
CapaJr said:
note- let me tell you something else, i am a university student, and pretty well educated, BUT, even in that circumstance, if ANYONE, men or women doesnt matter, invade MY LAND, ruin MY CITIES, i will not hesitate to do EXACTLY whatever my ancestors did before..

Well I'm a graduate, and very VERY likely a better school than you. I can emphatically tell you that you are completely wrong in this debate and that you say you would round up and slaughter innocent people who happen to be the same ethnicity of foreign invaders proves exactly what kind of person you are.

Of course, the Armenians weren't foreign invaders, they were just trying to live in Turkey under the Turkish government when it was decided they just didn't fit in with the masterplan.
 

CapaJr

I Will Learn To Respect My Fellow Man, Even If It
Red Card
ShiftyPowers said:
the Armenians weren't foreign invaders, they were just trying to live in Turkey under the Turkish government when it was decided they just didn't fit in with the masterplan.
Armenia invaded the east of Turkey after the first world war, british and french invaded other parts, for example Istanbul was taken by the British, the eastern region was mostly occupied by Armenians and THEY WERE INVADERS, they werent just ordinary people living there. trust me, its my history, and i know it better than you, what you are doing now is like me teaching you the american revolution.
 

cus

Banned
ShiftyPowers said:
Well I'm a graduate, and very VERY likely a better school than you. .......



I don't actually understand your intention for mentioning this.. I mean, there's a school of sex and I'm not graduated from that school, but does that mean all the graduates of that school are better at sex than me? :shades:
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
CapaJr said:
Armenia invaded the east of Turkey after the first world war, british and french invaded other parts, for example Istanbul was taken by the British, the eastern region was mostly occupied by Armenians and THEY WERE INVADERS, they werent just ordinary people living there. trust me, its my history, and i know it better than you, what you are doing now is like me teaching you the american revolution.


yeah well guess what it my history......and you don't know SH*T!!!

The only invaders of Karadeniz-Euxinos Pontos-Northeast Turkey were the the TZARIST RUSSIANS six months after the russian revolution they withdrew. :jap: .....

Armenia didn't have a standing army till WWII.

Please tell the Grey wolves to get it right!
 

Pontiakos

Starting XI
cus said:
you should've be tired of being slapped :funny:


Well then LEARN SOMETHING WHILE YOU'RE THERE ....because from your moronic coments in previous posts it looks like you've been j*cking off the whole time you were there.
 

King

My ass smells like your mom
CapaJr said:
Armenia invaded the east of Turkey after the first world war, british and french invaded other parts, for example Istanbul was taken by the British, the eastern region was mostly occupied by Armenians and THEY WERE INVADERS, they werent just ordinary people living there. trust me, its my history, and i know it better than you, what you are doing now is like me teaching you the american revolution.
Did u see any indians killing any Portuguese, British, Dutch or French after they left us with nothin?! Not to mention India was one of the richest country before they invaded us....... Ok If you now excuse me I gotta go and kill Tom, Gavin, Stotty, and maybe Rob as he is from British origin...
 


Top