Can somebody please make a video tutorial for these steps. I get lost in "How to use it"Tese;3524600 said:After presenting many converted kits from FIFA 13 in my thread I´m now able to share the Kit-Convertor with all of you.
A big thanks goes to Van-der-Vaart23 who helped me making an English version.
To use this tool you need Adobe Photoshop !
How to install:
1) Unpack the rar. file
2) copy the file "ActionsParlette" to Photoshop/Data/PhotoshopCSx/Settings
and replace the existing one. Copy the other files in the folder where you
want to save your kits later.
3) Open Photoshop
4) Press F9 , a new window will open
5) Chose "Trikots" (it´s german for kits) and there chose FIFA 13 ->FIFA 10
You see a long list of the steps to convert the kit. Photoshop will do these
6) In this list you find four times the action "open"
7) Doubbleklick the first "open" a window will open, there chose "Vorlage
Trikot" from the rar. file
8) Doubbleklick the second "open" a window will open, there chose "Vorlage
Hose" from the rar. file
9) Doubbleklick the third "open" a window will open, there chose "short" from
the rar. file
10) Doubbleklick the fourth "open" a window will open, there chose "logo" from
the rar. file
11) Close Photoshop
The Converter is installed now !
How to use it:
A FIFA 13 (12 or 11) Kit has two parts the main kit an the shorts. Sometimes
the logo is also seperated
1) Save the Kit in the folder where you haved coppied the
pictueres from the rar file
2) Save the shorts by replacing the existing file "shorts"
3) Save the logog by replacing the existing file "Logo"
4) Open the kit in Photoshop (only the Kit !)
5) Press F9
6) Chose "Trikots" (it´s german for kits) and there chose FIFA 13 ->FIFA 10
7) Klick the start button
8) In a few seconds you have a FIFA 10 kit
9) If the FIFA 13 kit had allready a logo, hide the layer with the logo
10) You have to create the rest of the collar yourself
11) Safe the kit