Originally posted by ngyc i got him this season for free i play him at LCB, works very well. currently he is my second choice team. partner pique at center and spector took left and vanden borre took right. no problems at all
For a club with only a bit of money ( Norwich or something ) these are the 5 best buys.
1. Phillip Mulryne : For about 3 seasons Mulryne is very useful in midfeild. Perfect passes. About 500,000 pounds
2. Materazzi : From inter. He cost about 1,000,000 pounds and was experienced in defense for about 1 season but his performance fades in the next few years. 1st year - First team 2nd year - Reserves 3rd year - Sack him
3. Amoruso : Only if u raise him well will he be really useful.Start him in the first team in the first season .He may make a few mistakes but he learns from it and in the 2nd season he is a first class defender for about 2 years : Costs 350,000
4. Scowcroft : U buy him from Leicester for about 100,000 pounds. If u buy him early in your career he will spark in the midfeild
5. Robbie Savage in his last years : He may not like your offer at first but when his about 35-36 then he will com on a free maybe. He is pretty good in the first team for a year or so
These are really good players for clubs like Leicester, Crystal Palace, Norwich, Sunderland, Sheffield United and stuff
Williams Finelli is a brilliant young midfielder, who can be bought for pretty cheap ( 675k his first team got him for at the beggining of the game ) i cant remember where hes originally from though...
Those advises aren't always reliable, but could be. If you're buying the player for a weak spot in the team, you could take the risk and sign him anyway. If you have scouted him, take the scouting report, and the scout's abilities, into consideration as well.