Tutorial to make it tattoo

2-pi

Youth Team
FIFA 12 Player Tattoo Part-1
The link for this project:
Editing-Generation

FIFA 12 Player Tattoo Part-2
The link for this project:
Editing-Generation

We apologize for still not be able to continue to make a tattoo, because we do not have a lot of teams and time.
but we can only help by giving a tutorial how to make it..

Tutorial :
1.


2. after your save with CM12, "why skin color changed to black in the game" because an error occurs when you do the save by CM12, you can see the error with Hex Editing.. example with skin_66_textures.rx3



3. but do not worry to cope with black skin in the game, because we have a solution,,then you have to do is replace it as an example that we made,for example we create skin_66_textures.rx3.
just follow the example we made, and you just replace it with the ID that you created.. skin_ID skintone_textures.rx3..



4. after your hex you must generate..
5. you can make it with DBmaster12 or CM12..
6. enjoy your game with tattoo your create it..

sory for my bad english.. :innocent_smile_1:

 

sahib

Senior Squad
how to hex edit????? wat is to be opened??? and didnt understand skin_66 texture????
could u explain tht again.....sorry didnt understand first tym!!
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
sahib;3179653 said:
how to hex edit????? wat is to be opened??? and didnt understand skin_66 texture????
could u explain tht again.....sorry didnt understand first tym!!

you open the skin texture rx3 in a hex editor find where it says body_xxxxxx_cm.raster & hex the xxxxxx (id) to the id of the rx3 file & save.
 

sahib

Senior Squad
regularcat;3179655 said:
you open the skin texture rx3 in a hex editor find where it says body_xxxxxx_cm.raster & hex the xxxxxx (id) to the id of the rx3 file & save.

sorry again...but wat is hex editor???? is there a link for it??? i havent use this earlier and never heard of it as well...sorry
 

sahib

Senior Squad
I tried bellamy the skin tone u gave was 22.....so i made skin_22_textures.rx3....i didnt use ur db....is it bcoz of tht???

and did everything that u told to do on hex editor....but nw bellamy has blue and purple hands and legs...now wats d fault???
 

2-pi

Youth Team
sahib;3179749 said:
I tried bellamy the skin tone u gave was 22.....so i made skin_22_textures.rx3....i didnt use ur db....is it bcoz of tht???

and did everything that u told to do on hex editor....but nw bellamy has blue and purple hands and legs...now wats d fault???

What you have to run everything right..??
if you use the file skin_22_textures.rx3 of which we made, then in CM12 you only need to import skins image and change the skintonecode and save..
after that you must replace skin_22_textures.rx3 we made in fifa 12 body folder and then generate.. :)
 


Top