Woman XI

Stokstaartje95

Reserve Team
Hey all,

In FIFA 12 are 2 teams called World XI and Classic XI. Wouldn't it be great to have a team with the best female football players? With some support we can maybe make a patch for this team?

Greetz
 

Stokstaartje95

Reserve Team
Okey, the models are a bit bad perhaps, but faces can be made in FaceGen. These will be female. I only need a good and creative kitmaker.

Let's start with goalkeepers:
What's your opinion?
1. Hope Solo
2. Nadine Angerer
3. ??
 

V.K

Starting XI
Han Solo doesn't need a substitute goalkeeper, she's a beast :D
And Put Alex Morgan up front :browsmiley:
 

red''

Youth Team
hey, that's really a cool idea and would be cool to have them as a team....sadly i am on xbox and not able to add teams or players :(


2min job....assigned collar 18 to team per revolution mod.

 

Stokstaartje95

Reserve Team
red'';3269701 said:
hey, that's really a cool idea and would be cool to have them as a team....sadly i am on xbox and not able to add teams or players :(


2min job....assigned collar 18 to team per revolution mod.


This is awesome (Y) Faces for almost all players will be possible I think.

EDIT:
Angerer Preview
 

rique

Senior Squad
Stokstaartje95;3269221 said:
Okey, the models are a bit bad perhaps, but faces can be made in FaceGen. These will be female. I only need a good and creative kitmaker.

Let's start with goalkeepers:
What's your opinion?
1. Hope Solo
2. Nadine Angerer
3. ??

Creative in what sense? Explain. I'm sure female and male teams all wear the same kits?
 

red''

Youth Team
rique;3270016 said:
Holy Crap! It is possible! Please let me know how this was accomplished!

i am confused. you take the jersey.rx3 from body folder and convert it to cff...edit it and back to rx3 with FIFA 12 Cyber Faces Converter.


no one ever have tried to edit other stuff??


@rique


he needs someone to creat a nice fantasy all-stars kit for the women :)
 

Pataya

Club Supporter
Stokstaartje95;3269099 said:
Wouldn't it be great to have a team with the best female football players?

It would be great and I hope that you guys will have success with this project! :blush:

A Woman XI should contain following players:

Marta, Homare Sawa, Fatmire Bajramaj, Hope Solo, Amy Wambach, Alex Scott, Sonia Bompastor, Louisa Nécib, Jill Scott, Lotta Schelin !

Good luck !
 

red''

Youth Team
never have tried...maybe.

edit: i tried to edit a bit a boot model, but when i convert the cff back to rx3, want to import, cm gives me an error.
 


Top