Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2005 Forum > FIFA 2005 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 06:22:PM   #118
moatassem
Club Supporter

moatassem is on a distinguished road
adebayor
robinho
kaka
alberto yebes

Last edited by moatassem; 04-03-2011 at 07:08:PM.
moatassem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2012, 10:47:PM   #119
IndianaJoel93
Club Supporter

IndianaJoel93 is on a distinguished road
Hey, I might be a bit late here, but for the retro feel, I want to mod FIFA 2005 for the PC, is there any way to change what teams are in what league? Also, I want to transfer player models from other FIFA's and put them in their respective teams in the game, either because they have generic faces in FIFA 2005 or players retired the previous season.

For example:

Retired players:
Marcel Desailly, Emmanual Petit, Mario Stanic (All to Chelsea) David Seaman, Mark Overmars (Both to Arsenal) and others from FIFA 2004.

Classic XI from FIFA 06, for example, Franco Baresi to AC Milan, Carlos Alberto to Santos, Zico to Flamengo, Gheorgi Hagi to Galatasaray, you get the idea.

Real faces from FIFA 06: Kaka, Carlo Cudicini, Ricardo Carvalho, Didier Drogba, Paulo Ferriera, Petr Cech, Arjen Robben, Geremi, Tiago, Michael Essien, Jamier Carragher, Pepe Reina, Vitor Baia, Juninho, Robinho, Lucio, Juan, Robinho, David Villa, Stewart Downing, Mark Schwarzer.

Real faces from FIFA 07: Lionel Messi, Roque Junior, Didi Hamann, Ledley King, Aaron Lennon, Sergio Ramos, Mario Melchiot ect.

Another idea is to change the international squads, for example, I can pick and choose players and their squad numbers to recreate teams from past World Cup's or European Championships, perhaps I can transfer the International Selection, Edit Player and Edit Kit Numbers options from FIFA 06?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
IndianaJoel93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:15:AM   #120
Subhra
Youth Team

Subhra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJoel93 View Post
Hey, I might be a bit late here, but for the retro feel, I want to mod FIFA 2005 for the PC, is there any way to change what teams are in what league? Also, I want to transfer player models from other FIFA's and put them in their respective teams in the game, either because they have generic faces in FIFA 2005 or players retired the previous season.

For example:

Retired players:
Marcel Desailly, Emmanual Petit, Mario Stanic (All to Chelsea) David Seaman, Mark Overmars (Both to Arsenal) and others from FIFA 2004.

Classic XI from FIFA 06, for example, Franco Baresi to AC Milan, Carlos Alberto to Santos, Zico to Flamengo, Gheorgi Hagi to Galatasaray, you get the idea.

Real faces from FIFA 06: Kaka, Carlo Cudicini, Ricardo Carvalho, Didier Drogba, Paulo Ferriera, Petr Cech, Arjen Robben, Geremi, Tiago, Michael Essien, Jamier Carragher, Pepe Reina, Vitor Baia, Juninho, Robinho, Lucio, Juan, Robinho, David Villa, Stewart Downing, Mark Schwarzer.

Real faces from FIFA 07: Lionel Messi, Roque Junior, Didi Hamann, Ledley King, Aaron Lennon, Sergio Ramos, Mario Melchiot ect.

Another idea is to change the international squads, for example, I can pick and choose players and their squad numbers to recreate teams from past World Cup's or European Championships, perhaps I can transfer the International Selection, Edit Player and Edit Kit Numbers options from FIFA 06?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
I dont know abt creation master 05.u ma google it.i am playing fifa 07 and creation master 07 is available for fifa 07 and by using this software u can do every possible thing from face import,kit import to transfers,replace team,internation selection everything
Subhra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:39:AM   #121
sam10
Club Supporter

sam10 is on a distinguished road
Hey can make a tutorial how to make face.OR give a format picture face to put it Creation Center please....I still play FIFA05 because I don't have a high spec PC.
sam10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:43:AM   #122
sam10
Club Supporter

sam10 is on a distinguished road
Hi Kakeem,

Can you make a tutorial how to create face for FIFA2005 please....

Or Give a format picture to put it in creation center please HELP ME!!

I really want to make a face.
sam10 is offline   Reply With Quote