Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 08:21:PM   #14
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjostrom78 View Post
I'm new to FIFA, so I'm not familiar with Origin. How reliable are these sites that say they sell the FIFA 13 discs? Also, can we backup our FIFA 13 game on our own discs or jump drives and reinstall from those items if we ever need to reinstall our computer operating system? Thanks guys. I hope everyone gets to enjoy this game!
There are plenty of legit sites, that's not a concern. Amazon, ShopTo, etc. As for re-installing, I have several backup copies of my FIFA 12 master files. When I had to re-format and re-install recently, I simply put the backup files in the correct location. Origin then downloaded the required updates, took maybe two minutes then the game was installed again.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26:PM   #15
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
There are plenty of legit sites, that's not a concern. Amazon, ShopTo, etc. As for re-installing, I have several backup copies of my FIFA 12 master files. When I had to re-format and re-install recently, I simply put the backup files in the correct location. Origin then downloaded the required updates, took maybe two minutes then the game was installed again.
i keep an origin copy & a modded copy & swap between them for on/offline play.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:56:PM   #16
The Doctor76
Youth Team

The Doctor76 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjostrom78 View Post
With the last two posts I feel the need to make sure people know, as a new member of the forums, I'm looking for a legitimate copy if the game. I just like to have the discs themselves. I was never a fan of digital downloads. It sounds like we're stuck with it in this instance.
I used to prefer boxed as well, but these days they don't put anything in the box besides the disc and the code, so I prefer digital these days.
RAM: 4gb DDR2 Corsair
O/S: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
The Doctor76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:01:AM   #17
Donmega
Youth Team

Donmega is on a distinguished road
Why the thread topic changed from whitout that dumb spyware Origin to without Origin ?hmm
Old 03-10-2012, 02:06:PM   #18
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmega View Post
Why the thread topic changed from whitout that dumb spyware Origin to without Origin ?hmm
I noticed that too, much better now.

Last edited by bangus; 03-10-2012 at 02:10:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:57:PM   #19
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
because its unneeded & only lengthens the title of the thread.

you dont need a title to tell you something is spyware, if you didnt already know after reading its agreement you are a dummy.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:36:PM   #20
Donmega
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
because its unneeded & only lengthens the title of the thread.

you dont need a title to tell you something is spyware, if you didnt already know after reading its agreement you are a dummy.
I started the thread Dummy,of course I know,but many people don't!jezz
Old 03-10-2012, 07:37:PM   #21
regularcat
Manager

Quote:
I started the thread Dummy,of course I know,but many people don't!jezz
i know you started the thread dumbass, the point is if they have origin installed they already know.

if you are playing 13 then you have origin installed & have read the agreement, so therefore they know.

thats the problem w/ you people, never read anything & then act surprised when you find something out, open your eyes.

-edit-

this was discussed last year in the 12 forum, proof nobody pays attention or reads anything but how to get files for their game.
we dont post just to post, there are reasons for it.

Last edited by regularcat; 03-10-2012 at 07:42:PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:01:PM   #22
Donmega
Youth Team

There are people who buy the game for the first time,maybe they don't know and many of this generation don't read the EULA before they buy something,so that's why I pointed it out but as usually your tipical ignorance on this forum is known by many members,have a good day.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:15:PM   #23
regularcat
Manager

Quote:
There are people who buy the game for the first time,maybe they don't know and many of this generation don't read the EULA before they buy something,so that's why I pointed it out but as usually your tipical ignorance on this forum is known by many members,have a good day.

many of this generation dont do anything but sit back w/ a hand out looking for something.

they dont read, its their problem.