Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.57 average. Display Modes
Old 18-03-2010, 09:08:PM   #53
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Jaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jaboldinho
Oh my ******* god, hadn't noticed that before!

Old 22-03-2010, 03:25:PM   #54
kaitokid
Club Supporter

kaitokid is on a distinguished road
hello guys...
someone have bought jerseys from http://www.footballshirtmarket.com/ ?
it's sure?
because there is no way to contact them from their website if there are problems......
kaitokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2010, 05:54:AM   #55
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
I prefer not buy something from them. I read many people haven't got their shirt since months.

Has anyone tried this?

http://888footballshirt.com/
Old 24-06-2010, 05:51:AM   #56
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
www.ezfootballshirt.com

These jerseys from Thailand look pretty cool. I am very tempted to give it a try. 30 dollars with free shipping is not bad at all. This guy sells on ebay as well and seems to have excellent ratings

http://myworld.ebay.ca/kss.aree/

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 24-06-2010 at 07:01:AM.
Pogba4Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 01:51:PM   #57
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
I just bought a Diego jersey for 30 bucks with shipping and everything from this site. Let's see if the quality of this baby is good. $30 for a jersey is a sweet deal, they better not be fake or low-quality crap. For some reason I suspect they are and only a close examination will confirm it, we'll see.

Just an update on this, although no one probably cares. I've worn the shirt about 3-4 times now and part of the name has been peeled off. Can't say I'm surprised so I think anyone looking at cheap jerseys should just surrender 70 bucks for a good quality replica that will last a lifetime.
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:20:PM   #58
Dytza
Banned - Playing with Fire

Dytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to behold
I was looking for this thread... Using the facebook page someone posted here, I just realized that thefootball shirt has again moved its website, if anyone is still interested.

http://www.shirt-football.com/

P.S: After wearing the away Barça shirt and washing it many times, the number and name is still in a good quality.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson
Dytza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 10:46:PM   #59
Pogba4Now

How long do they take to deliver?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:57:PM   #60
Dytza

Dytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nady View Post
How long do they take to deliver?
around 2 weeks if i'm not wrong

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson
Old 07-06-2011, 07:17:PM   #61
clash
Senior Squad

clash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud of
Any new working sites?

Thought I'd buy my first united kit in 7 years but for several reasons, I don't want to buy from the official store.
clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:18:PM   #62
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
http://www.soccerstarshop.net/

Thats good.
Arnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:36:PM   #63
Dytza

^Great! I think I'll order the Barça shirt tomorrow

Old 07-06-2011, 07:57:PM   #64
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
I requested Argentina copa América shirt, will show pics when i get.
Arnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:24:PM   #65
clash
Senior Squad

clash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud of
Thanks! Yeah, please do post pics if you recive your shirt...I've never ordered kits online so any help/advice would be great.
clash is offline   Reply With Quote