Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 5 41.67%
No 5 41.67%
St. Johnstone. 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2017, 07:18:AM   #14
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Tuchel wouldn't be good. He needs more time to prove himself.

Allegri or Simeone would be ideal but I don't think we can get either. I don't think Allegri will want to leave Juve just yet and Simeone, I don't think, is eager to join he PL. Simeone would be the ideal choice.

I don't want it to be someone inexperienced. It needs to be someone with true passion for the game, someone who can be animated on the touchline, inspire the players and rough them up when needed.

Our players are super-talented, arguably one of the best squads in the PL, but they lack inspiration and true desire.

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:42:AM   #15
poet11
Oh and tits.

poet11 has a spectacular aura aboutpoet11 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to poet11
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post

Allegri or Simeone would be ideal but I don't think we can get either. I don't think Allegri will want to leave Juve just yet and Simeone, I don't think, is eager to join he PL. Simeone would be the ideal choice.

I don't want it to be someone inexperienced. It needs to be someone with true passion for the game, someone who can be animated on the touchline, inspire the players and rough them up when needed.

Our players are super-talented, arguably one of the best squads in the PL, but they lack inspiration and true desire.
I suppose the 2nd FA cup win would've been best departure time in that respect. I've banged on about the recent managerial changes that happened and Conte being my no.1 choice during that time. Would've been perfect. He is now showing it at Chelsea and also did a similar job at Juve that made me think he could do similar things at Arsenal.

Now though I do think Allegri can be tempted away from Juve. He has done it all in Italy and would have a winning team to build here with freedom and time I think. And to add, my plan for the club would be to give him 3 to 5 years and see if Montella is available during that time. We should follow the Bayern route of team management approach.

One of other thing is I would love to see Wenger in a directorial role with a new first team coach. I still think that only management of the team is his main failing but he still has it in the transfer market. After all, this talented squad is his recruitment and at such a low cost on top of it. Everything is in place but just new first team management with new fresh ideas and ambition. That way a less experienced but top quality coach could work well.
poet11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 10:11:AM   #16
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by poet11 View Post
I suppose the 2nd FA cup win would've been best departure time in that respect. I've banged on about the recent managerial changes that happened and Conte being my no.1 choice during that time. Would've been perfect. He is now showing it at Chelsea and also did a similar job at Juve that made me think he could do similar things at Arsenal.

Now though I do think Allegri can be tempted away from Juve. He has done it all in Italy and would have a winning team to build here with freedom and time I think. And to add, my plan for the club would be to give him 3 to 5 years and see if Montella is available during that time. We should follow the Bayern route of team management approach.

One of other thing is I would love to see Wenger in a directorial role with a new first team coach. I still think that only management of the team is his main failing but he still has it in the transfer market. After all, this talented squad is his recruitment and at such a low cost on top of it. Everything is in place but just new first team management with new fresh ideas and ambition. That way a less experienced but top quality coach could work well.
I wouldn't mind him in a director role. Players seem to be attracted to the prospect of working under him. At least some do. But I don't think he'll want that role. He likes being involved in the dugout, albeit he did get himself pushed out out and into the stands with his suspension. So if he does leave, it'll probably be to manage another club or possibly the French National team.

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:29:PM   #17
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
it's pretty clear that simeone's time at athletico is coming to an end and I think he could be available this summer. all the top EPL teams wont be looking for a new manager this summer so you may have an opportunity, especially since the new guy at his beloved Inter (it's said he dreams to manage there) is doing well. of course there may be interest from Germany if Bayern or dortmund decide to change managers...

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:10:PM   #18
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
I would love him at Bayern. I have no idea what is going on at the club. If Tuchel and Simeone are both available this summer, barring a Bayern win in the Champions League Final, I just can't see why we should continue with Ancelotti. Yes we're 7 points at the top of the table, but we just look bad. The offense is pathetic, and Neuer is saving us a lot of points by keeping clean sheets. I'm extremely worried that Arsenal are going to knock us out of the CL. Kimmich, Sanches, Costa, and Coman are absent, Muller is completely ineffective, and I just don't see what Ancelotti is bringing to the table with this team.

If anyone was criticizing Pep at Bayern, they need to go all in on Ancelotti's sacking, because we have looked totally mediocre and IMO are very lucky there's no challenger in the Bundesliga this season. If Robben gets injured, or god forbid Lewandowski, we are going to be out of the cups.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:33:PM   #19
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
it's so funny that nowadays winning the league is not good enough for some people, they expect it to be won a specific way

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Old 11-02-2017, 11:25:PM   #20
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Oh please. You were the first to criticize Pep even though he always won the league.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2017, 09:39:AM   #21
kp41
Fan Favourite

kp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
director role at the end of the season ... he should be in charge of transfers
Old 13-02-2017, 12:05:PM   #22
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

listening to Ian Wright talk about this and he said he thinks it's imperative wenger doesn't hang around the club fergie style when he goes, which I agree with. he should take another job, maybe a national team.

Old 14-02-2017, 01:02:AM   #23
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post

It's not a matter of experience, Tuchel is much better prepared than most of coaches in England. EPL and its beasts its not a good place to play Juego de Posición, which also took time to teach to a squad. Time is not something you have in elite football, just look how Guardiola is struggling at City even though he have full support from the board and crown.
Old 15-02-2017, 08:51:PM   #24
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

this man is the actual backup goal keeper that will sit on the bench against arsenal on Monday:

Old 15-02-2017, 09:58:PM   #25
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
He would make a good keeper; his body covers more of the goal than a skinny one. He just has to stand there.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:38:AM   #26
kp41
Fan Favourite

kp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
not nim's type ... he's fat and has hair