Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-08-2016, 10:11:AM   #27
Xaviesta
Starting XI

Xaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
I'm telling the truth

I think I look a lot like Xavi, I mean that type of player.

I'm 1,76. slow and good on the ball (although I have improved a lot off the ball), not strong and I feel very comfortable as a RCM. I like my team to play with short passes and create with calm. During the summer I play much more because I have more time. Better stamina and form and sometimes I am a fucking workhorse as well.

The team on paper looks good. Always wanted to see Xavi and Pirlo play together . Nady I will play a lot of through balls on you, I hope you can finish them like Neymar.

Dytza at CB is a risk, he has qualities but he might as welll turn out to be Song (at C. We can play 3-4-3. I move to #10, Dytza Arnaj and Nim as a destroyer behind me.
Old 31-08-2016, 10:13:AM   #28
Xaviesta
Starting XI

Xaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
I'm a shit dribbler. (I rarely make wonders by dribbling players) always look for available players and pass the ball.
Old 31-08-2016, 10:18:AM   #29
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogba4Now View Post
Marriage life is nothing. When you get kids you will know. I didn't do any sports at all, not even running, for almost 2 years.
Hang on a minute... you have children!?

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 10:20:AM   #30
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by kp41 View Post
I didn't play for almost 2 years ... marriage life

I used to be a very good goalkeeper ... my uncle trained me with Tennis balls ... so my reflexes were quite good ... however, I was terrible with passing ... I played as defender/holding mifielder as well ... nothing special just strength and brute force ... I hope I play sometime soon.

I read this as his uncle threw/whacked tennis balls at him

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 12:32:PM   #31
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dytza View Post
About the boots, I don't care how old the model is. I'm just looking for boots with thin and flexible sole. Now I've got this Nike Tiempos but with the "artificial turf" sole:

They were more like a panic buy since I had a match at my University and the old Mercurials got torn the night before. But I feel very comfortable in them.
Those are the ones i have but with different colour
Old 31-08-2016, 01:44:PM   #32
chygry
RED CARD - Discriminatory language

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
Those are the ones i have but with different colour
Which colour? Pic? I'm seriously interested.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 02:09:PM   #33
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
I posted a pic on the first page
Old 31-08-2016, 02:15:PM   #34
chygry

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Ahh I forgot to check the first page.. Those look better indeed rather than those colourful ones that maricas like to wear. Good choice. I approve.
Old 31-08-2016, 02:44:PM   #35
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Tiempos are very good value for money because they are leather. If you are buying budget ones, better to buy leather Tiempos rather than cheap synthetic stiff ones which look like CR7 or Messi boots but are step down model and are made to just look like the higher end ones.

Which Tiempos are these? genio II I suppose?
Old 31-08-2016, 02:47:PM   #36
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
The pair I use currently is this one:

They are low end Adidas Ace and they're pretty bad if you play twice a week. They are completely different from what players wear even though they look the same.

I ordered the mercurials and can't wait for them to come.
Old 31-08-2016, 02:57:PM   #37
chygry

Quote:
better to buy leather Tiempos rather than cheap synthetic stiff ones which look like CR7 or Messi boots but are step down model and are made to just look like the higher end ones.
Quote:
I ordered the mercurials and can't wait for them to come.
Hmm...

Anyway... Those fucking mercurial vapor ones or the Adidas ones which look similar are basically for showing off if you have no practical use for them.

EDIT: Anyway when it comes to colour and what looks the best, those are my fave: https://www.footy-boots.com/wp-conte...-iv-citron.gif

I think those date back to like 2009.

Last edited by chygry; 31-08-2016 at 03:00:PM.
Old 31-08-2016, 03:42:PM   #38
Xaviesta
Starting XI

I hate the mercurials. I like Adidas more than Nike.
Old 31-08-2016, 04:22:PM   #39
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
How's your football career going?

I could play ST for the SG team I guess. I never hsd good control but I was fairly fast and scrappy and worked hard. That said I had absolutely no technical ability. Maybe Welbeck with dose of Diego Costa is a good comparison. Now I'm 20-30kg heavier since the last time I played regularly snd have done no sports so I can't chase players around and pressure like I used to. I'll be Heskey. Probably my best quality was positional awareness so I always wound up drifting to CB because everyone invariably goes to attack in 7v7.

Swap Dan with Arnau in your formation.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote