This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31-01-2017, 12:02:AM   #1
Fredhoer
Youth Team

Fredhoer will become famous soon enough
Crazy pop ups by every click

Hi

When i click on the forum i have new mozilla windows opening with bloody sex sites or advertising. It happens almost on everthing i click on soccergaming but not on other sites.

Did i catch an adware or does everyone experience this too?
Fredhoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 12:34:AM   #2
STrent
Club Supporter

STrent is on a distinguished road
Same here and it's really annoying
STrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 01:08:AM   #3
marcas
Youth Team

marcas is on a distinguished road
I got rid of it by installing ScriptSafe (chrome)
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 04:25:AM   #4
STrent
Club Supporter

STrent is on a distinguished road
Thanks! Luckily there's also a version for Opera and I guess if you are a Firefox user NoScript will do the trick
STrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 10:45:PM   #5
Fredhoer
Youth Team

Fredhoer will become famous soon enough
Now it seems to be over. Maybe the site has been infected? Thanks anyway for the solutions.
Fredhoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:12:AM   #6
marcas
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredhoer View Post
Now it seems to be over. Maybe the site has been infected? Thanks anyway for the solutions.
Yeah I still can't use some features on the site... Idk... Maybe our systems are corrupted because we are forced to try 500+ different scripts blockers and ad blockers etc.

Because the ads can't just be honest. They have to use sneaky methods like bugs, script exploits etc... I can understand that webmasters need ads to support the maintenance, but it's sad when they don't have any criteria or requirements upon the advertisers.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:45:AM   #7
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Alex our forum admin has been in contact with the site owners and they ha very removed the most intrusive ads, should be OK now

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:36:PM   #8
marcas
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
Alex our forum admin has been in contact with the site owners and they ha very removed the most intrusive ads, should be OK now
Whoa. Impressive and fast act. Good work and thank you.

EDIT:
It ALL works for me now, and I did not change a thing. So clearly this fixed it. Some ads where using some scripts that actually interfered with the sites functionality. I am happy that this website listens and takes action.

Thank you again.

Last edited by marcas; 05-02-2017 at 11:50:PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:50:PM   #9
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
By the way, why there's boobs ads everywhere in this forum? Pop ups are gone, but boobs everywhere.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:32:AM   #10
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
These pop up ads are for the owner to make money even though he never ever posts here anymore.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:39:AM   #11
marcas
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogba4Now View Post
These pop up ads are for the owner to make money even though he never ever posts here anymore.
We / or I, understand the purpose of ads, and I don't protest against them. It's when ads get intrusive, inescapable, and even infecting - that they no longer are considered ads.

If somebody wants to advertise something - sure go ahead. If it's forced upon me, do they really expect me to open my wallet for them? On the contrary - I will do everything to get them out of my sight.

If I was running a website, and wanting to earn a little cash at the same time, the worst idea would be to scare the visitors away by getting them annoyed or even infected.
Old 17-02-2017, 05:45:AM   #12
jonkho
Club Supporter

jonkho is on a distinguished road
We had some recent OPSEC issues where unauthorized ads were being injected into the site. I think these holes have been plugged. There should absolutely be no pop-up ads here whatsoever.

-Jonathan
jonkho is offline   Reply With Quote