Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-06-2015, 01:10:AM   #14
poet11
Oh and tits.

poet11 has a spectacular aura aboutpoet11 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to poet11
Yes! RM should play Chimp in the middle and sell Benzema to Arsenal.
poet11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 02:51:AM   #15
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
Dybala
Old 19-06-2015, 08:36:AM   #16
Jaboldinho
Fan Favourite

Jaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant futureJaboldinho has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jaboldinho
Aguero
Old 19-06-2015, 09:02:AM   #17
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
Lewan is not exactly a classic 9
Yes he is. He isn't Mario Gomez or Jardel, but he is absolutely a classic #9.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 11:53:AM   #18
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Lewy, Diego Costa, Aguero I think are worldclass although true poachers no longer exist, or at least no longer thrive. Probably has to do with the shift that moved all the aymakers and scorers wide. Now that Ronaldo and Messi are plsying relatively centrally, I'd expect it to start shifting back.

What I've seen of Lacazette suggests he's of the poacher type, but he'll have to play in a proper league for it to count.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 08:38:PM   #19
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I think your last point is interesting Xifio. Theres an argument to say that the way the game has changed in the last 10 years (with teams constantly attempting to emulate tika taka) so that strikers are less commonplace.

Even if you disagree with that, its surelt common consensus that the most popular formations these days rely on only one central striker. Back in the 80s/90s it was common place for most teams to use two forwards.

A good example might be Giovinne Elber. Not seen as a world class striker and certainly wasn't marketed across the world very well but nowadays he'd probably be gold dust! There is definitely a shortage of 'strikers' in today's game in my opinion.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 12:09:PM   #20
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
Mandzukic.

Old 22-06-2015, 12:34:PM   #21
kp41
Fan Favourite

kp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
wanted to post in Copa thread ... but I guess it's kind of related ...

Old 22-06-2015, 04:28:PM   #22
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
How stupid they were passing on Diego Costa
Old 22-06-2015, 05:18:PM   #23
chygry
Starting XI

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
I'm going to turn this question upside down and go for the older ones (30+). The ideal player for that is definitely Antonio Di Natale. Udinese Player through and through. He's 37 years old and is still performing majestically. I always have much respect for players like that who stick with their clubs for better and worse.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 07:21:PM   #24
Xaviesta
Starting XI

Xaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord AzraelXaviesta is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
The best goalscorer >30 is Zlatan, by far.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:51:PM   #25
chygry
Starting XI

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaviesta View Post
The best goalscorer >30 is Zlatan, by far.
You might be right, but I still rate Di Natale over him. Ibrahimović has won nothing, at least in Europe. Same could be said about Di Natale, but I'm thinking that Zlatan will leave PSG soon and go after the money in some arab country.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 11:16:PM   #26
Mus
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

Mus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud ofMus has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Mus
As much as I love Di Natale, he's a NT flop