Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.57 average. Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 03:28:PM   #14
Dytza
Banned - Playing with Fire

Dytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
i took the M one and it isn't that small.
dress =

I mean, the shirt is too long for me.

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson
Dytza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 03:30:PM   #15
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
I have 2 chinese shirts, I've been using them a lot and they're really good. You wouldn't know they're fake.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:25:PM   #16
Javyol
Reserve Team

Javyol will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Javyol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dytza View Post
the problem is that they have only M and XL (?!). And the M one looks like a dress on me
The rule on ebay is that if the seller only sold M and XL, that they were fakes that they were sold, dunno if it applies to other online stores though
Javyol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:40:AM   #17
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
the problem is that they have only M and XL (?!). And the M one looks like a dress on me
Are you a midget? I'm 5'4" and M is going to fit perfectly.
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:45:AM   #18
Siawash
Senior Squad

Siawash will become famous soon enoughSiawash will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Siawash Send a message via MSN to Siawash
Quote:
Jersey's are obiously replicas?

Chelsea F.C. - FA Cup Winners 2009
Siawash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 05:14:AM   #19
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
Don't care if they're replicas to be honest. That site's good, but honestly, only 08/09 City jerseys? For shame.
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:02:AM   #20
Dytza

Dytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to beholdDytza is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
Are you a midget? I'm 5'4" and M is going to fit perfectly.
Not really. i'm 1.79 but I'm very very slim...

"He doesn't only have an eye for goal like a cyclops, centipedes go to bed dreaming of a left foot like his." - Ray Hudson

Last edited by Dytza; 02-11-2009 at 09:05:AM.
Old 02-11-2009, 06:50:PM   #21
bybuti
100% Culé

bybuti is a jewel in the roughbybuti is a jewel in the roughbybuti is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to bybuti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
I just bought a Diego jersey for 30 bucks with shipping and everything from this site. Let's see if the quality of this baby is good. $30 for a jersey is a sweet deal, they better not be fake or low-quality crap. For some reason I suspect they are and only a close examination will confirm it, we'll see.
I bought a Barça original jersey for $40 (from NikeTown). In Europe it costs 70 euros, while 3 months ago, I bought it for 35 euros; half of the original price.

btw, I don't think they spend more than $5 (maximum) for making a jersey. It's all about the brand and the value the name (ex. Barça) gives to it.

and btw 2, is it just me, or you also think that Adidas make higher quality kits than Nike.

Quote:
i have bought a barça and arsenal shirt from that site and they are really good, doesn't looks like fake.
lol

Cesc?

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."
bybuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05:PM   #22
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
no, Arshavin, because i will buy Barça Cesc shirt next season. Arsenal away kit is nice.
Arnau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:05:PM   #23
Dytza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bybuti View Post
and btw 2, is it just me, or you also think that Adidas make higher quality kits than Nike.
I think Adidas makes almost everything in a higher quality than Nike.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:22:PM   #24
bybuti
100% Culé

bybuti is a jewel in the roughbybuti is a jewel in the roughbybuti is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to bybuti
Quote:
I think Adidas makes almost everything in a higher quality than Nike.
Well, I wouldn't say that.

Also, regarding the kits, I can't say that they always made higher quality kits than Nike. This is happening now, coz I think in the past, Nike kits have been pretty good. But now, I think Nike is not giving much importance to this. But, I know they can do better. Look at Umbro's England kit. It's awesome. And since Umbro is part of Nike, even if Nike wouldn't know how to make good quality kits, umbro could teach them, but imo, it's just because they don't care much about it. Whatever the quality is, people will still buy those kits, so Nike doesn't care much at all.

Pep Guardiola: "If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents."
bybuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:25:PM   #25
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
nike = barça, united
adidas = madrid, liverpool

wich made nike the victor.
Arnau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:24:AM   #26
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
^ ! agreed