Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 46 votes, 3.87 average. Display Modes
Old 18-09-2010, 04:53:PM   #27
Coruja
Senior Squad

Coruja is just really niceCoruja is just really niceCoruja is just really niceCoruja is just really niceCoruja is just really nice
Hutton xD

Coruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 05:11:PM   #28
Deisler
Red Card [Being a douche] exp. 22/1/06

Deisler is a name known to allDeisler is a name known to allDeisler is a name known to allDeisler is a name known to allDeisler is a name known to allDeisler is a name known to all
What a blast from Ben Arfa. That goalie had no chance.
Deisler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 05:48:PM   #29
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruja View Post
Hutton xD
Haven't seen it yet, but surely it's not as ridiculous as Cesc's goal?

Also, **** Glen Johnson and Theo Walcott and get the Youngs (Luke and Ashley) in the NT now.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:53:PM   #30
Coruja
Senior Squad

Coruja is just really niceCoruja is just really niceCoruja is just really niceCoruja is just really niceCoruja is just really nice
Besides the "WTF" goal, he made a great perfomance, i take the risk to say that if he wasnt subbed in, Tottenham would lose.

Coruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 10:30:PM   #31
VanTheMan
You'd better behave yourself this time!

VanTheMan could be mistaken for XifioVanTheMan could be mistaken for XifioVanTheMan could be mistaken for Xifio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xifio View Post

I love the 3D graphic stuff for the new intro ... but this song has been stuck in my head for a while now -- anyone know who it's by or what it's called?
This whole thing is done in a 3d software first..modelled, rendered. post production in smoke, flame, combustion and others...
must be done by a very high profile production studio since its for the premier league...
valuation would easily be around 3,000,000 - 3,500,000 USD for this project..
i know cause im in the same business and we do similar work...but obviously ten times or 20 times the lower cost cause we are not so famous yet :P
Old 18-09-2010, 10:55:PM   #32
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
http://www.premierleague.com/page/He...099611,00.html

EA Sports and the EPL have teamed up btw. I'm wondering if EA created this 3D animation for them.
Old 18-09-2010, 11:13:PM   #33
Xifio
The Von Trapps

Xifio could be mistaken for XifioXifio could be mistaken for XifioXifio could be mistaken for XifioXifio could be mistaken for XifioXifio could be mistaken for XifioXifio could be mistaken for Xifio
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativemantra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xifio View Post

I love the 3D graphic stuff for the new intro ... but this song has been stuck in my head for a while now -- anyone know who it's by or what it's called?
This whole thing is done in a 3d software first..modelled, rendered. post production in smoke, flame, combustion and others...
must be done by a very high profile production studio since its for the premier league...
valuation would easily be around 3,000,000 - 3,500,000 USD for this project..
i know cause im in the same business and we do similar work...but obviously ten times or 20 times the lower cost cause we are not so famous yet :P
was asking about the song used ...

Xifio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 12:32:AM   #34
MaestroZidane
YELLOW CARD: Untrustworthy

MaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud ofMaestroZidane has much to be proud of
hehehe.. my thoughts exactly Xifio.

at least he didn't go into the name of the software used, and creative teams name...

Thanks to Tosiek for the sig.

Proud after victory! Loyal After Defeat!
MaestroZidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 08:50:AM   #35
VanTheMan

VanTheMan could be mistaken for XifioVanTheMan could be mistaken for XifioVanTheMan could be mistaken for Xifio
Woops
the song is Fire by kasabian
Old 19-09-2010, 04:19:PM   #36
MaSsiVe
YELLOW CARD: Confusing Mods

MaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond repute
Chelsea already 2-0 up, this team's killing-spree continues..

and Drogba is the sh't, probably the most complete striker in the game nowadays.

MaSsiVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 04:59:PM   #37
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Its the same tune dude. Probably a modified version.
Old 19-09-2010, 07:53:PM   #38
VanTheMan

yups same tune..modified version...

coming back to football...
chelsea are toooooo rompant...even though weak teams..such performances have given them an amazing boost...

malouda is playing outstanding football
and drogba at 33 is just one of the best in the world..
Old 19-09-2010, 10:10:PM   #39
Pogba4Now

Don't worry they'll get overconfident at some point and lose points. I'm pretty sure about it. I'm eager for the Chelsea - City game. I think Chelsea has a better chance of winning it but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they lost points.