This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-07-2016, 01:24:AM   #1
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
New Kits 2016/2017

I will start with some EPL kits:

Interesting design. Not so bad.

This looks gay. I don't like it

The above is for newly promoted Boro

people don't seem to like the Arsenel one very much but I like it except for the collar

Not bad but I'm sure Liverpool fans miss the Adidas and iconic Carlsberg logo. Too bad Liverpool is not ambitious enough for Adidasl

Bornsmouth looks very nmice

Ugly design and ugly HUGE AIA logo.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:28:AM   #2
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Man U

People don't like the deviation from the classic plain red jersey but I like the home kit. I will consider buying one.

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 30-07-2016 at 01:37:AM.
Pogba4Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 01:31:AM   #3
Pogba4Now

Barcelona. So no more Qatar logo for this year? Please confirm Arnau. I love sponsor-less jerseys. I may also get a cheap thai one.

Real Madrid with weird blue accents.

Atletico very nice

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 30-07-2016 at 01:56:AM.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:39:AM   #4
Back Door Skip
Pedro

Back Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowBack Door Skip is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Might be time to buy a new Barca shirt.

Sig courtesy of Tosiek
Back Door Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2016, 01:40:AM   #5
Pogba4Now

norwich 3rd kit looks crazy.

Quote:
With the success of last year's unique hooped shirt, the Club has designed another third shirt with a distinctive look, having taken inspiration from one of City's most famous kit, the 1992-94 home kit.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:47:AM   #6
Pogba4Now

Derby County is interesting. "just eat sheep".
Old 30-07-2016, 01:49:AM   #7
Pogba4Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back Door Skip View Post
Might be time to buy a new Barca shirt.
I may buy one, I love Barcelona colors but hated the Qatar logo. It was plain before and I liked the UNICEF ones too.

EDIT: Now some Serie A jerseys:

Roma nice because its sponsorless

Looking good

I hate the logo And its funny because 2 of these 3 players are leaving.

that pattern on the bottom looks bad

Bundesliga:

nice simple design

And finally Ligue 1:

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 30-07-2016 at 02:12:AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:06:AM   #8
kp41
Fan Favourite

kp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
Both Inter and Milan kits look really good ...

BVB should go back to traditional yellow color ...
Old 04-08-2016, 05:21:AM   #9
kp41
Fan Favourite

kp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azraelkp41 is going to be obliterated by Lord Azrael
lazy work ... same kit ... just different colour

Old 04-08-2016, 10:49:AM   #10
clash
Senior Squad

clash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud ofclash has much to be proud of
Marseille, probably their last new kits before getting relegated and liquidated, lol

Lyon home

And a special one! Swedish olympic kit by H and fucking M!
clash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 03:39:PM   #11
fender
Fan Favourite

fender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to behold
I really like the Valencia away kit.

Old 04-08-2016, 06:12:PM   #12
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I don't like the fact that the Marseille shirt has 'Inter' written on it in huge letters

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 07:36:PM   #13
Bobby
The Legend

Bobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as Pele
Liverpool's is sharp.

I don't like that weird line on Arsenal's.

Sweden's is alright, I like seeing more manufacturers, particularly with how Adidas and Nike are just mailing it in lately.
genius
Best Poster of the Year 2008
Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
Best Greenlandic Member 2005
ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote