Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum > Team Threads Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-01-2017, 03:54:AM   #547
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Looking at it again, Feghouli went in with 2 feet and didn't get the ball... looks more like a red to me now. Going in with 2 feet regardless of winning the ball or not is almost always a red card. In his case, he didn't even win the ball.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:33:AM   #548
Nimreitz

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
It should never be a red card and I'll argue that on every fucking incident until I die. How is something a foul if you don't make contact? Should I score a punch in boxing if one boxer attempts a punch and misses? Get out of here.

Another of my big issues with refs: when someone dives and falls on the ball and stops play. If I were the ref I would give a yellow for handball every time, but they never do. They always reward the guy falling on the ball and grabbing it with a foul.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 06:46:PM   #549
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
There was contact and he didn't get the ball. According to FIFA rules, a "reckless" challenge is usually a red card but what a "reckless" challenge is a very vague term and is very subjective. It was more worthy of a yellow though. Red is harsh but I presume it was given because he went in with both feet in the air for that challenge.
Old 04-01-2017, 11:23:PM   #550
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz View Post
Another of my big issues with refs: when someone dives and falls on the ball and stops play. If I were the ref I would give a yellow for handball every time, but they never do. They always reward the guy falling on the ball and grabbing it with a foul.
Yeah, I've been noticing this for years. Players grab for the ball too much when falling.
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:35:PM   #551
fender
Fan Favourite

fender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to behold
Homecoming this weekend for Yip Yap Jaap Stam.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:40:AM   #552
Pogba4Now

Rooney matched Bobby Charlton's record with a goal scored with his right knee. I am glad we won comfortably without Zlatan and Pogba.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:14:AM   #553
Pogba4Now

3rd offside goal in a row.

We have now won the last 9 games for the first time since 2008/09. If we win against Liverpool, we could be 2 points off them. Things looking good - 4th place is on the horizon. We've already lost too many points this season to win the league but I'm excited about next season.

Schneidierlin is going to Everton for 22 m, could rise to 24. He was bought at 24 so it's a good deal considering that he hardly played this season.

I had high hopes for him; I still think he was a good player for us. Mourinho never tried to play him; instead playing Fellaini. Carrick is 34 or 35 so I was hoping Schneiderlin would fill his boots. Now it looks like it may be Fellaini. I don't know what he needs to do to convince Mourinho that he is not good enough.

Last edited by Pogba4Now; 11-01-2017 at 03:35:AM.
Pogba4Now is offline   Reply With Quote