Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2007, 11:03:PM   #183
Vedran-10
Starting XI

Vedran-10 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vedran-10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan T View Post
Or: "People who are too sensitive/bitchy/biased to take a joke and can't take the fact that other people disagree with them AKA THIS IS JUST AN INTERNET FORUM, LIGHTEN UP FFS!"
I'm not being bitchy. I can accept that people disagree with Messi's goal being the best and everything, but I don't approve of the way some are "arguing". With those who simply disagreed and left it at that, even by posting a better goal, I'm ok with. I know it's all a matter of taste and that's fine. But posting random goals found online, that are not special for anything, is stupid and it makes this thread a mockery.

btw if you can't post two consecutive posts that aren't "I'm having a laugh, this is an internet forum hahaha", don't mind me for doing so. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I read a serious post from you, one that actually had content worth reading for more than a few seconds, and I don't say anything about it because it's none of my concern and I could care less. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment on my posts. Apparently it's become a violation around here to actually want a thread that isn't filled with BS.

I wanted a clean thread for a change, and not only did that not happen, but a lot of people also decided to mock a spectacular goal for no apparent reason. I don't have to be biased to have a problem with that.

Hvala, Buti care!

Last edited by Vedran-10; 25-04-2007 at 11:06:PM.
Vedran-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2007, 11:12:AM   #184
Ubik Valis
Croatian Viking

Ubik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedran-10 View Post
I'm not being bitchy. I can accept that people disagree with Messi's goal being the best and everything, but I don't approve of the way some are "arguing". With those who simply disagreed and left it at that, even by posting a better goal, I'm ok with. I know it's all a matter of taste and that's fine. But posting random goals found online, that are not special for anything, is stupid and it makes this thread a mockery.

btw if you can't post two consecutive posts that aren't "I'm having a laugh, this is an internet forum hahaha", don't mind me for doing so. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I read a serious post from you, one that actually had content worth reading for more than a few seconds, and I don't say anything about it because it's none of my concern and I could care less. So I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment on my posts. Apparently it's become a violation around here to actually want a thread that isn't filled with BS.

I wanted a clean thread for a change, and not only did that not happen, but a lot of people also decided to mock a spectacular goal for no apparent reason. I don't have to be biased to have a problem with that.
I wasn't really referring to you as one of the bitchy ones.

And I couldn't care less what you think of my posting, I'm not here to impress you or anyone with essay-length replies.
Old 26-04-2007, 11:31:PM   #185
Luis Ah-Hoy
Senior Squad

Luis Ah-Hoy can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan T View Post
I'm not here to impress you or anyone with essay-length replies.
we are not here to impress anyone either... we're just giving our opinions, replying to others and applying our own judgments, just like you or anyone else in these forums....
Old 27-04-2007, 10:23:AM   #186
Ubik Valis
Croatian Viking

Ubik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond reputeUbik Valis has a reputation beyond repute
No sh!t.
Old 18-04-2017, 07:44:PM   #187
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
here you go jack

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 08:01:PM   #188
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
Still the Goal of the Century.
Old 18-04-2017, 08:27:PM   #189
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
10 years and Messi still hasn't won the World Cup.
Old 18-04-2017, 08:42:PM   #190
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogba4Now View Post
10 years and Messi still hasn't won the World Cup.

I wouldn't put that on him. It's still a team game, last time I checked.
Old 18-04-2017, 08:47:PM   #191
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Yes but Argentina's lack of success in such a long time, even when it comes to Copa America is very surprising given they have Messi and some other great players like Aguero. You could argue that a lot of their star players play in the same position (i.e. Forwards) but Argentina is still very solid overall.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:21:PM   #192
zlojack
Starting XI

Quote:
Yes but Argentina's lack of success in such a long time, even when it comes to Copa America is very surprising given they have Messi and some other great players like Aguero. You could argue that a lot of their star players play in the same position (i.e. Forwards) but Argentina is still very solid overall.

Their midfield has not been on par with the frontline and defenders. I'd say most of the problems were organizational. If you look at the collection of talent, they should have won at least one of those tournaments. The AFA has been a disaster for years.
Old 27-04-2017, 12:05:AM   #193
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Agreed. Di Maria, Mascherano, Higuain, Lavezzi etc. etc., and in earlier years people like Tevez, Riquelme and Cambiasso. I think it safe to say Maradona pulled it off with a lot less in 1986. I'm still waiting for Messi to do the same, maybe next year who knows.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"

Last edited by Zlatan; 27-04-2017 at 12:07:AM.
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote