This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum > FIFA 16 Editing Forum > FIFA 16 Mods, Patches and Total Conversions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16-02-2017, 10:29:AM   #989
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by robmar85 View Post
Quebec kits pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0u7lnj..._Kits_Pack.rar

You must set the correct number because I do not know what number you used for this team
Thanks so much for those awesome Quebec kits! You've done a fantastic work!

I still need kits for the Andalucia and Brittany teams.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2017, 10:34:PM   #990
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Photos of Andalucia and Brittany kits:

Old 17-02-2017, 03:31:PM   #991
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Hi guys, doens anyone have any information about the Sapmi regional football team? I'm thinking of making it, but I only have a roster of 12-13 outfield players with no goalkeepers.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:08:PM   #993
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Guys, I still need people to help with minikits & stadiums for the patch!
Old 24-02-2017, 11:47:PM   #994
Meelis13
Youth Team

Meelis13 is on a distinguished road
Robbie, i am wondering: are you co-operating with this patch: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthread.php?t=195245 ?
Meelis13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 01:08:PM   #995
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis13 View Post
Robbie, i am wondering: are you co-operating with this patch: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthread.php?t=195245 ?
Maybe. I'm busy with studies now & still waiting so long for stadiums & kit graphics...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk