2016 Copa América Centenario

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
Road To The Copa

The Copa América Centenario, referred to in English as the 2016 Centennial Copa America, is a scheduled international men's association football tournament due to be held in the United States in 2016. The competition is a celebration of the centenary of CONMEBOL and the Copa América, and is to be the first Copa América hosted outside of South America.

The tournament, 100 years in the making, which will be the 45th edition of Copa América since its inception in 1916, will be held as part of an agreement between CONMEBOL (the South American football confederation) and CONCACAF (the football confederation for North and Central America and the Caribbean) as a special edition between the usual four-year cycle, and will feature an expanded field of 16 teams (an increase from the usual 12), with all ten teams from CONMEBOL and six teams from CONCACAF.


Features:

Realistic up to date 23 man and full rosters for all 49 CONMEBOL & CONCACAF national teams.
1000's of new and updated minifaces, also updated generic player faces to reflect new head and facial hair for every team.
All of CONMEBOL and the larger CONCACAF teams are fully licensed with updated minifaces and updated generic or real faces.
Mini faces for at least the 23 man squad for the smaller countries if pics are available (Some are just not there).
All licensed players will have correct ID's if they were in any FIFA game ever released.
Real formations used from most recently played Copa America and Regional International tournaments.
Correct Coaches, rivals, stadium names, jersey numbers, formations.
Correct dates and time for all games in qualifying and the final tournament.
Real Referees - The 17 main referees which were named by FIFA for the tournament.
Specific adboards for all tournaments in the Qualifying and Finals mode
Stadium Graphics
Official Copa Centenario Ball
New Boots
Copa Intro Video
Copa Pregame Video
Copa 3D Logo
Copa 3D Trophy
Copa Start Up & Splash Screens from Ariel
Specific Menu's from Ariel
Fancards for all teams
New Team - SG All Stars - If you contributed to this patch you are part of a 23 man roster that can be played in friendly or either Copa Modes. The team is fully licensed with Kits, Flags, and Banners.




New Stadiums:


Gillette Stadium
Foxboro, Massachusetts - Home of the New England Patriots.
Metlife Stadium
New York City, New York - Home of the New York Giants.
Citrus Bowl
Orlando, Florida - Home of Orlando City SC.
Reliant/NRG Stadium
Houston, Texas - Home of the Houston Texans.
The Rose Bowl
Pasadena, California - Home of the Historic Rose Bowl College Football Game, Host of the 1994 FIFA Mens World Cup Final, Host of 1932 Summer Olympics.
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Los Angeles, California - Home of University of Southern California Trojans & Host Stadium for the 1984 Summer Olympics.
Ricardo Saprissa Stadium

10 total stadiums being added for this patch.


Game Modes

Copa Centenario Finals - Main 16 team tournament
Road To The Copa Centenario - Depending on which CONCACAF team you choose you will play through the exact qualifying structure by starting in the Copa CentroAmericana or the Caribbean Cup to qualify for the CONCACAF Gold Cup and if you make it through the Gold Cup you will move on to the Copa Centenario, see the mode manuals to understand more detailed information on qualifying mode.



Road To The Copa Qualifying Tournaments
2015 Gold Cup
2014 Copa Centromericana
2014 Caribbean Cup





CREDITS




Huge thanks to everyone who shared their work especially Shawminator, Makispla, Robmar, and Luis Rodriguez for being major contributors to this patch with their stadiums and kits.


Jschuck12001 - Adboards/Stadium Graphics/Database/Tournament Setup & Structure/Fancards/Overall Project Management



Kits
Makispla
Robmar
Emiliano Videla
Hagi
Dreamzz
Sehuyuro
Luis Rodriguez
Regular Cat


Stadiums
Shawminator
GUIMATTOSS
Dreamzz
kotiara6863


Ariel - Menu Config /Menu Graphics/Start Screen/3D Trophy



Team Logos
Regular Cat


Gloves
Dnepr
Xuskan


Boots
Alex 10
Xuscan


Nafer - used players from FIFA Argentina World Tour Patch DB


Banners
iturbe67 - http://www.imstudio.xyz/
Dreamzz


dissectionalone - 3D Logo





Install Notes

The patch should be compatible with Moddingway or any other patch. The switcher contains all patch files.

You can try your current FIFA profile when playing, some are saying it causes no issues.

See detailed install and switcher instructions included in the rar.
You will find a mode instruction manuals for both playing modes.


DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE




7-3 - UPDATE V1.2

Patch fixes/addons

This patch includes V1.1 Updates


Patch fixes/addons

New updated St Vincent kits
Dominican kit number placement and color fixed
Curacao kit number color fixed
Fixed Haiti kit numbers, placement, and color
Added missing Argentina gk kit
Added missing Jamaica gk kit
Added missing Peru gk kit
Spanish language dbs
Removed crowd 341 (Test crowd for Century Link)
Added missing Copa wipe and edited wipe lua for rev mod



MAKE SURE YOU DEACTIVATE COPA PATCH AND RESTORE DEFAULT FIFA BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE UPDATE.
This update does include database edits so its possible your current saved tournament wont work, the edits were only for updated kit data.



DOWNLOAD UPDATE V1.2 HERE



The pics below are games played in the Caribbean Cup, Copa Centroamericana, Gold Cup, and Copa Centenario.













 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
jschuck - If you wanna fuse my UEFA EURO patch with this one; I'm all for it. Talk to Damien & Let's see if we can get those host stadiums from NFL/NCAA...

I've already done the full rosters for all UEFA teams (minus a few young players that I can't find in any patches anywhere...) so my main task now is getting stadiums converted...
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
RobbieD_PL;3901306 said:
jschuck - If you wanna fuse my UEFA EURO patch with this one; I'm all for it. Talk to Damien & Let's see if we can get those host stadiums from NFL/NCAA...

I've already done the full rosters for all UEFA teams (minus a few young players that I can't find in any patches anywhere...) so my main task now is getting stadiums converted...

That could work, I'm not sure how much love we will get on stadiums. Theres only a few stadium makers and I know its alot of work.

Lets see what happens, I want to finish the db and then I will start worrying about stadiums and the other stuff. usually I'm rushing to make a patch but I'm taking my time on this one.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
giorgos900;3902415 said:
The patch will contain 208 national teams ??

Yep, I want enough teams to make several tournaments from all regions.

It may be similar to my 2013 & 2014 International patches but with more emphasis on detailed rosters, minifaces for every player, stuff like that.
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
jschuck12001;3902576 said:
Yep, I want enough teams to make several tournaments from all regions.

It may be similar to my 2013 & 2014 International patches but with more emphasis on detailed rosters, minifaces for every player, stuff like that.

I've already done the entire rosters for all UEFA teams from the EURO 2016 European Qualifiers; except I'm missing a few players from certain teams:

Ratko Dujković 16/03/1983 BIH GK (Saipa)
Andreas Kittou 09/09/1990 CYP GK (Paralimni FC)
Grigoris Kastanos 30/01/1998 CYP MID (Juventus)
Deimantas Petravičius 02/09/1995 LTU MID (Nottingham Forest)
Denis Laptev 01/08/1991 BLR FWD (FC Tosno)
Ruslan Koryan 15/06/1988 ARM FWD (Luch Energiya)
Aleksandre Karapetyan 23/12/1987 ARM FWD (F91 Dudelange)
Kakhi Makharadze 20/10/1987 GEO MID (Pakhtakor)
Max Llovera González-Adrio "Max Llovera" 08/01/1997 AND DEF (Lleida)
Marc Ferré Nazzaro "Marc Ferré" 11/01/1994 AND MID (FC Andorra)
Aaron Sánchez Alburquerque "Aaron Sánchez" 05/06/1996 AND FWD (Lleida)
Thomas Hobi 20/06/1993 LIE GK (FC Balzers)
Andreas Malin 31/01/1994 LIE DEF (USV Eschen-Mauren)
Pascal Foser 16/10/1992 LIE DEF (FC Balzers)
Daniel Brändle 23/01/1992 LIE DEF (FC Musingen)
Mathias Sele 28/05/1992 LIE MID (USV Eschen-Mauren)
Simon Kühne 30/04/1994 LIE MID (St. Gallen)
Armando Heeb 25/09/1990 LIE FWD (FC Balzers)
Cédric Sacras 28/09/1996 LUX DEF (Metz)
Christopher Martins 19/02/1997 LUX MID (Lyon)
Luca Duriatti 11/02/1998 LUX MID (Swift Hesprange)
Florian Bohnert 09/11/1997 LUX MID (1.FC Saarbrucken)
Steve Bezzina 05/01/1987 MLT DEF (Balzan Youths)
Brooke Farrugia 17/07/1993 MLT MID (Floriana)
Davide Cesarini 16/02/1995 SMR DEF (Tre Penne)
Luca Tosi 04/11/1992 SMR MID (Virtus)
Alessandro Golinucci 10/10/1994 SMR MID (???)
James Bosio 24/09/1991 GIB DEF (FC Canterbury)
John Sergeant 27/02/1995 GIB DEF (Manchester 62)
Jayce Mascarenhas-Olivero 02/07/1998 GIB DEF (Lions Gibraltar)
Jesse Victory 02/04/1996 GIB MID (Manchester 62)

Have you got any of these players in your .db, jschuck?
 

giorgos900

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3902576 said:
Yep, I want enough teams to make several tournaments from all regions.

It may be similar to my 2013 & 2014 International patches but with more emphasis on detailed rosters, minifaces for every player, stuff like that.

Okay thank you which FIFA members is out of the patch? Zimbabwe or Indonesia? ? and by the way that patch will be released in 2016 ?
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
RobbieD_PL;3902577 said:
I've already done the entire rosters for all UEFA teams from the EURO 2016 European Qualifiers; except I'm missing a few players from certain teams:

Ratko Dujković 16/03/1983 BIH GK (Saipa)
Andreas Kittou 09/09/1990 CYP GK (Paralimni FC)
Grigoris Kastanos 30/01/1998 CYP MID (Juventus)
Deimantas Petravičius 02/09/1995 LTU MID (Nottingham Forest)
Denis Laptev 01/08/1991 BLR FWD (FC Tosno)
Ruslan Koryan 15/06/1988 ARM FWD (Luch Energiya)
Aleksandre Karapetyan 23/12/1987 ARM FWD (F91 Dudelange)
Kakhi Makharadze 20/10/1987 GEO MID (Pakhtakor)
Max Llovera González-Adrio "Max Llovera" 08/01/1997 AND DEF (Lleida)
Marc Ferré Nazzaro "Marc Ferré" 11/01/1994 AND MID (FC Andorra)
Aaron Sánchez Alburquerque "Aaron Sánchez" 05/06/1996 AND FWD (Lleida)
Thomas Hobi 20/06/1993 LIE GK (FC Balzers)
Andreas Malin 31/01/1994 LIE DEF (USV Eschen-Mauren)
Pascal Foser 16/10/1992 LIE DEF (FC Balzers)
Daniel Brändle 23/01/1992 LIE DEF (FC Musingen)
Mathias Sele 28/05/1992 LIE MID (USV Eschen-Mauren)
Simon Kühne 30/04/1994 LIE MID (St. Gallen)
Armando Heeb 25/09/1990 LIE FWD (FC Balzers)
Cédric Sacras 28/09/1996 LUX DEF (Metz)
Christopher Martins 19/02/1997 LUX MID (Lyon)
Luca Duriatti 11/02/1998 LUX MID (Swift Hesprange)
Florian Bohnert 09/11/1997 LUX MID (1.FC Saarbrucken)
Steve Bezzina 05/01/1987 MLT DEF (Balzan Youths)
Brooke Farrugia 17/07/1993 MLT MID (Floriana)
Davide Cesarini 16/02/1995 SMR DEF (Tre Penne)
Luca Tosi 04/11/1992 SMR MID (Virtus)
Alessandro Golinucci 10/10/1994 SMR MID (???)
James Bosio 24/09/1991 GIB DEF (FC Canterbury)
John Sergeant 27/02/1995 GIB DEF (Manchester 62)
Jayce Mascarenhas-Olivero 02/07/1998 GIB DEF (Lions Gibraltar)
Jesse Victory 02/04/1996 GIB MID (Manchester 62)

Have you got any of these players in your .db, jschuck?

The only Euro country I have done is Albania, doing all the smaller countries first because they take the longest. If these players are licensed why not just input their ID and use the correct ratings from SOFIFA.

I have db's going back to 2014, not sure if these players are in there.


giorgos900;3902676 said:
Okay thank you which FIFA members is out of the patch? Zimbabwe or Indonesia? ? and by the way that patch will be released in 2016 ?

Both of those teams are in the db.
 

giorgos900

Youth Team
jschuck12001;3902717 said:
The only Euro country I have done is Albania, doing all the smaller countries first because they take the longest. If these players are licensed why not just input their ID and use the correct ratings from SOFIFA.

I have db's going back to 2014, not sure if these players are in there.




Both of those teams are in the db.
So which member is not in your list ? And the patch will be ready later in 2016?
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
giorgos900;3902746 said:
So which member is not in your list ? And the patch will be ready later in 2016?

He said around May prior to the tournament.

Let's not start release date spamming.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
I would help with some kits if you could find some quality images of recent kits.

Finding the latest up to date CONCACAF kits is like finding the missing link between the apes and man.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
regularcat;3903951 said:
I would help with some kits if you could find some quality images of recent kits.

Finding the latest up to date CONCACAF kits is like finding the missing link between the apes and man.

Cool,

No doubt its tough but I can find some pics, they wont be perfect but they should be good enough.
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
jschuck12001;3902717 said:
The only Euro country I have done is Albania, doing all the smaller countries first because they take the longest. If these players are licensed why not just input their ID and use the correct ratings from SOFIFA.

I have db's going back to 2014, not sure if these players are in there.

The reason why I'm asking for those players above is because there's no record of them in any FIFA or WC game...

Let me know if you've got anything in your databases (current or previous FIFAs) that have any of those players.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
I started making some of the CONCACAF kits but they won't be anything special as I just don't have the time to do them HQ.

I have Grenada and Costa Rica just about finished up without minikits.
 

RobbieD_PL

Unreliable deceiver
Staff member
Moderator
regularcat;3904313 said:
I started making some of the CONCACAF kits but they won't be anything special as I just don't have the time to do them HQ.

I have Grenada and Costa Rica just about finished up without minikits.
Hey RC. If you wanna help out with any EURO kits & minis, give us a shout, bro.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
regularcat;3903951 said:
I would help with some kits if you could find some quality images of recent kits.

Finding the latest up to date CONCACAF kits is like finding the missing link between the apes and man.

Do what you can, anything is appreciated. This time I'm not rushing so take your time.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
jschuck12001;3904346 said:
Do what you can, anything is appreciated. This time I'm not rushing so take your time.

I have finished Grenada and Costa Rica, not the usual HQ but good enough, I spent about an hour a kit set, both home and away.

I'll send you them on skype.
 

jschuck12001

Senior Squad
regularcat;3904364 said:
I have finished Grenada and Costa Rica, not the usual HQ but good enough, I spent about an hour a kit set, both home and away.

I'll send you them on skype.

Nice, I'll pop on Skype later tonight.
 


Top