Andy's Animated Adboards

XZFIFA

Youth Team
Hi Andreasmax! You works are very good but i have a question it is possible to make your own Adboards for example '' Like and subscribe to *name* youtube channel'' and make it work in-game and on ultimate team? Sorry for my english :)
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
goldfinger;3854731 said:
Good news. I hope you will continue to add/modify animated adboards for 16.

I will do that...

XZFIFA;3854854 said:
Hi Andreasmax! You works are very good but i have a question it is possible to make your own Adboards for example '' Like and subscribe to *name* youtube channel'' and make it work in-game and on ultimate team? Sorry for my english :)

yes that's it...





soldier613TR;3854858 said:
good work

diegxito;3854865 said:
looooks greaat men!!!!....

thanks...
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
Even if Andy made the adboards for you for online purposes it would do
you no good.

Only you would be able to see them unless the opponent you are playing has
the same graphics assigned.
 

XZFIFA

Youth Team
regularcat;3855052 said:
Even if Andy made the adboards for you for online purposes it would do
you no good.

Only you would be able to see them unless the opponent you are playing has
the same graphics assigned.

Andreasmax;3855055 said:
that's right, the others have not got your new graphics...

Ahhh.. ok, Thanks for the info :)
 

christophe83460

Senior Squad
hello andy
you made as fifa 16 German adboards?
know how to activate adboads dinamic for stadiums generic? I can not have you have to answer about it? I think the solution is in rx3
may be you can ask about the fifaplanet stadium maker please
many would enable generic stadiums have could work on more teams
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
christophe83460;3856656 said:
hello andy
you made as fifa 16 German adboards?
know how to activate adboads dinamic for stadiums generic? I can not have you have to answer about it? I think the solution is in rx3
may be you can ask about the fifaplanet stadium maker please
many would enable generic stadiums have could work on more teams

yes, I make all german animated adbaords for fifa 16...

what do you mean by dynamic adboards ?
do you mean the animated ?
if you mean this , that's only possible in the stadium model...
 

christophe83460

Senior Squad
super! andy adboards your fifa 15 are great

yes animated adboard
oh I thought we could activate by rx3 stadiums I had seen exedecimal adboards
I was thinking when changing codes enable us to stadium generic animated adboards
thanks for your answer
 

DrDoooMuk

Reserve Team
Andreasmax;3856978 said:
that's a lot of work...

Excellent stuff as always AndreasMax, are you able to make your own animation files or do you still need to use the stock EA animation fades?

I looked at this very briefly last year, and whilst making the adboard themselves is not too tricky, I didn't open the animation files at all, so I was stuck using EA's stock animation wipes. The coordinate files actually looked like Autocad files, but I never looked into opening them, not sure if they were encrypted or I wasn't doing it properly.
 

Andreasmax

Senior Squad
I suppose already adboards the EA containing my desired animations...
Then I fit the new graphics accordingly , by editing the background by hexcode and write the data into the database...

the actual animations are all in the RX3 and can only be edited by hexcode...

I'll write a guide for the animated adboards ... in the coming weeks...
 


Top