FIFA Creation Studio 13

#86
Baddie brilliant, by the way, what the hell has happened to my countries football team, I know Germany are good but I didnt know that we were that crap, 5 goals, embarresing Ireland.

Keep up the good work Baddie, in the meantime I will get my own back on the Germans now with a game of our favourite :)
 

oknzl

Club Supporter
#87
The FIFA13 accessories are similar as it was in Creation Master for FIFA12 but not exactly.

Here is my description of the codes for FIFA13 :

0-None
1-None
2-Headphone
3-None
4-Left Watch
5-Right Watch
6-Left Wrist Tape
7-Right Wrist Tape
8-Left Wrist Sweat Band
9-Right Wrist Sweat Band
10-Left Knee Tape
11-Right Knee Tape
12-Left Knee Tutor
13-Right Knee Tutor
14-Ankle Tapes
16-Thin Gloves
17-None
18-Thick Gloves
19-None
20-None
21-None
22-Left Finger Tape
23-Right Finger Tape
24-Left Wrist Tape
25-Right Wrist Tape
26-Left Bracelet
17-Right Bracelet

To me it looks like some of the numbers don’t add any accessories. But it is not just me, in creation master 12 some numbers where called unused instead of none.

I think as soon as you manage this to work with the database creating everything for players and teams you should get one out for testing. As long we test it you can work on graphics and tournaments.
 

oknzl

Club Supporter
#88
Correct list:

0-None
1-None
2-Headphone
3-None
4-Left Watch
5-Right Watch
6-Left Wrist Tape
7-Right Wrist Tape
8-Left Wrist Sweat Band
9-Right Wrist Sweat Band
10-Left Knee Tape
11-Right Knee Tape
12-Left Knee Tutor
13-Right Knee Tutor
14-Ankle Tapes
15-None
16-Thin Gloves
17-None
18-Thick Gloves
19-None
20-None
21-None
22-Left Finger Tape
23-Right Finger Tape
24-Left Wrist Tape
25-Right Wrist Tape
26-Left Bracelet
27-Right Bracelet
 
#89
oknzl;3320749 said:
The FIFA13 accessories are similar as it was in Creation Master for FIFA12 but not exactly.

Here is my description of the codes for FIFA13 :

0-None
1-None
2-Headphone
3-None
4-Left Watch
5-Right Watch
6-Left Wrist Tape
7-Right Wrist Tape
8-Left Wrist Sweat Band
9-Right Wrist Sweat Band
10-Left Knee Tape
11-Right Knee Tape
12-Left Knee Tutor
13-Right Knee Tutor
14-Ankle Tapes
16-Thin Gloves
17-None
18-Thick Gloves
19-None
20-None
21-None
22-Left Finger Tape
23-Right Finger Tape
24-Left Wrist Tape
25-Right Wrist Tape
26-Left Bracelet
17-Right Bracelet

To me it looks like some of the numbers don’t add any accessories. But it is not just me, in creation master 12 some numbers where called unused instead of none.

I think as soon as you manage this to work with the database creating everything for players and teams you should get one out for testing. As long we test it you can work on graphics and tournaments.
it's exactly what i was looking for :) thanks
 

hashos

Club Supporter
#90
teamkittypetechid

0 Home Kit
1 Away Kit
2 Goalkeeper Kit
3 Third Kit
4 Manager Kit
5 Referee Kit
6 Training Kit 1
7-22 Alternative Kit
 
#93
why don't all shut up and just wait? you want a multi-task tool? learn to program or at least try to help him, instead of asking for it all the time
 

Kay9

Club Supporter
#94
this is really cool...
just by viewing the snapshots, I'm already excited...:bob:
looking forward for this tool...
thanks, The Next Rinaldo :innocent_smile_1:
 
#97
In CM, the imported images always lost a bit of their quality. I think it'ld be nice if you can avoid that by .dds type A8B8G8R8. The only problem it gave in CM was a blue color.
I hope you can create a different system for loans. In CM it was in the players tab, but I think it'ld be better in the Teams->Squadtransfer tab, creating, maybe a subtable under the normal table?
Name: Creation Manager 13? Maybe you can take some inspiration for the editor by looking after official editors like Edit Manager for FIFA MANAGER and editor for Football Manager. ;)
I also hope you can create a convertor for the earlier versions, so we can create a complete database, with all missing/retarded players.
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
#98
Stokstaartje95;3321957 said:
In CM, the imported images always lost a bit of their quality. I think it'ld be nice if you can avoid that by .dds type A8B8G8R8. The only problem it gave in CM was a blue color.
I hope you can create a different system for loans. In CM it was in the players tab, but I think it'ld be better in the Teams->Squadtransfer tab, creating, maybe a subtable under the normal table?
Name: Creation Manager 13? Maybe you can take some inspiration for the editor by looking after official editors like Edit Manager for FIFA MANAGER and editor for Football Manager. ;)
I also hope you can create a convertor for the earlier versions, so we can create a complete database, with all missing/retarded players.
i dont think it was cm that caused that, i think it was the actual big or rx3 container.

i think it stores effect data in it so everything had the same look to it.

it didnt matter what tool you used they all made the image look a certain way which makes me think its not the tool.
 
#99
hashos;3320820 said:
teamkittypetechid

0 Home Kit
1 Away Kit
2 Goalkeeper Kit
3 Third Kit
4 Manager Kit
5 Referee Kit
6 Training Kit 1
7-22 Alternative Kit
Does this mean that I can put Manager kit, training kits???
Also you say 7-22, can I make kits to rx3 format and put them in scene assets, kits labelled kit_78_7_0 etc and just regenerate to have them ingame??
 

regularcat

Manager
Moderator
colindegreat;3322014 said:
Does this mean that I can put Manager kit, training kits???
Also you say 7-22, can I make kits to rx3 format and put them in scene assets, kits labelled kit_78_7_0 etc and just regenerate to have them ingame??
just wait for the release of the tool & then you will know exactly what you can do w/ it.
 
Top