FIFA Manager 2020/2021 season: Information
- This year the Patch for 2020/2021 for FIFA Manager will be relased under new name, "FIFA Manager 2021: The Fusion"
- The Patch is developed by Season 2020 team and FM-Zocker website team
- The release is planned for mid December, 2020
- In next Patch version it's planned to include 2 facepack versions - Football Manager style (sortitoutsi website) and FIFA Manager (fm-zocker website)
- New stadiums are planned to include in the initial release version *
- The dark theme for the game, most probably, will be released in future Patch updates **
- FIFA Manager 2021 league list: https://fifam.miraheze.org/wiki/FIFA_Manager_2021_Leagues
* Stadiums update for FIFA ManagerWe made a lot of changes for stadiums format in FIFA Manager. Also new tools were developed for stadiums conversion from FIFA games (FIFA 14 - FIFA 21) and PES 6.
- Fixed game crash when using user banners
- Custom stadiums are now displayed in stadium preview
- Night lights and sun shadow now can be present on custom stadiums
- The "Keep FIFA stadiums" option now also affect custom stadiums
- Adboards animation now works with custom stadiums
- Tournament dressing now can be used on custom and generic stadiums
- The format for adboards and banners textures was changed - now it's same with FIFA format