Football Manager 2015

Juventino

Manager
Staff member
Moderator
Not really sure yet which direction I want to go for my first save game. I started a game with Juve, but I don't really like Juve's current roster on FM. I always prefer to play with wingers and Juve don't have those. The main reason I started with Juve is Pogba, he's probably the best young player, but I'm still leaning towards starting a game with another club.

What about you, Shifty?
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
I started with Bayern. I'm pissed that Pep's current vision is impossible to create on FM, so I'm just going with a Heynckes style formation.

Just off the bat I'm finding it extremely tedious to do routine squad selection on the tactics screen. The sort by position is all kinds of fucked up. I would usually just sort my team by position and the left click my GK, then RB, then CB, etc. Now it doesn't work that way and selecting the squad takes an unreasonable amount of time.
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
The game is already out? Didn't the demo just come out this week? Wasn't the beta last week? IT must be buggy as fuck.
 

Filipower

Bunburyist
ShiftyPowers;3755346 said:
Just off the bat I'm finding it extremely tedious to do routine squad selection on the tactics screen. The sort by position is all kinds of fucked up. I would usually just sort my team by position and the left click my GK, then RB, then CB, etc. Now it doesn't work that way and selecting the squad takes an unreasonable amount of time.

This. I used to do that too so that bugged me at first. Either create lineups (which can be annoying at first when you're tinkering), or just do the right-click thing but in the squad page, rather than the tactic screen.
 

yoyo913

Team Captain
Mandieta6;3755401 said:
The game is already out? Didn't the demo just come out this week? Wasn't the beta last week? IT must be buggy as fuck.

For the first time they released the demo only a day or so before full release.

I think part of it was they wanted people to buy the game to try the beta.
 

ShiftyPowers

Make America Great Again
Filipower;3755411 said:
This. I used to do that too so that bugged me at first. Either create lineups (which can be annoying at first when you're tinkering), or just do the right-click thing but in the squad page, rather than the tactic screen.

Actually if you click on the player in the position (not the name though, that takes you to the player page), it'll give you a list of suitable players for that position. I find this goes pretty fast, so I'm not as upset anymore.
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
I remember one FM had a corner cheat where you packed the 6 yard box and played the ball to the edge of the area and pretty much all my goals came this way.
 

Filipower

Bunburyist
Something which I had noticed in previous editions and is also the case in 15 is the discrepancy between which clubs and national teams want you. I managed a semi-professional French 3rd division side for 2 and 1/2 seasons and quit, obviously no team with even two-star rep wanted me, but somehow I got the Ivory Coast NT job and am now going to the 2018 WC. Sure I speak French, but that's it, I have Regional rep, National B license and only that French club as experience.
 

Filipower

Bunburyist
Reporters just asked me, in the press conference after the draw for the WC2018, if I thought my team had an advantage due to the weather in Russia being so similar to the one where we play. I'm Ivory Coast.
 

Filipower

Bunburyist
Filipower;3761841 said:
These rebound goals are making me insane. Apparently it's a general thing and they're going to "fix" it. It's fucking absurd.

Moving this here. There's a new patch that apparently tries to fix this issue a bit, let's hope so.
 


Top