FV.Luces Faces!

Luces

Senior Squad
Is not available for download, lost the files sorry.

Somebody got a suggestion for Slobodan Rajković and Ismaïl Aissati? :D
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
rajkovic maybe vicenzo iaquinta specially for hair and model or beckham.aissati nasri balaz dsuszak(dont know spelling sorry )
 

Krajcso

Senior Squad
poet11;2978884 said:
rajkovic maybe vicenzo iaquinta specially for hair and model or beckham.aissati nasri balaz dsuszak(dont know spelling sorry )
Balázs Dzsudzsák =) He is my favourite player, and he is Hungarian.
 

poet11

Oh and tits.
Krajcso;2978905 said:
Balázs Dzsudzsák =) He is my favourite player, and he is Hungarian.
yeah i know he is hungarian and is an excelent player.but is underrated.do you know where can he move next summer??
 

Luces

Senior Squad
He just signed a new contract at PSV. OSC Lille wanted him this transfer period but the failed. Now he will be move next summer probably to Lille ;)
 

Krajcso

Senior Squad
FV.Luces;2978943 said:
He just signed a new contract at PSV. OSC Lille wanted him this transfer period but the failed. Now he will be move next summer probably to Lille ;)
I don't want to see Dzsudzsák in Lille. He should play in Inter or bigger club. =)
 

Luces

Senior Squad
Just found my files on my backup disk :D So here an little update of Sneijder..

Wesley Sneijder
Internazionale & Holland

 


Top