Group C: Romania - France [P + R]

per75005

Reserve Team
I expected a more spectacular first half time.... Lot of great players on the field...

If Romania start to be more offensive we could have a great second half....

Allez la France et bonne chance au Roumains.... ;)
 

grim

Youth Team
That's because Romania played a great game defensive-wise. However, i have no clue how we'll get through.

I don't think we'll be able to get more than a draw with Holland and i can't see us winning against Italy in the next 9000 years. But HOORAY for our first point :)
 

theo

VII
so proud of our boys, they gave their hearts out. the defence was awesome and Daniel Niculae put in a lot of effort and kept the ball as much as he could. on the other hand, you can see that Mutu is affected by the recent stuff he's going through, hopefully he'll get back to his best cause he's the only link we needed.


Cocis, Radoi, Niculae, Goian, Chivu and Rat (Y)
 

$teauA

Superstar
Piturca has our defense so incredibly organized, it's wonderful to watch as a Romanian but if we want to do some SERIOUS damage in this group we're gonna need to be more aggressive going forward.

I think we need to start pressing up the field a little more when we lose possession in the opponents half because we usually are very good at recovering balls quickly and breaking loose going forwards when we do that.

It looks like Marica has totally fallen out of favor with the coaches though. Not playing with Stuttgart has definitely hurt his chances to get any minutes at this tournament.

Another thing that makes me feel a little encouraged for the matches to come is that Mutu had an AWFUL game and we still got a point out of it. Many were saying that in order for us to have any chance he would have to have the games of his life. I'm sure him, Chivu and Codrea are looking forward to taking on the Italians who they see week in and week out during the season.

HAI ROMANIA!
 

thetrooper37

Senior Squad
grim;2534564 said:
That's because Romania played a great game defensive-wise. However, i have no clue how we'll get through.

I don't think we'll be able to get more than a draw with Holland and i can't see us winning against Italy in the next 9000 years. But HOORAY for our first point :)

I think you can beat the Dutch
 

Nebo

Reserve Team
Romania were incredibly boring today. They're easily the most boring side of the tournament so far. Hell, even Austria play better. I sooo hope that Romania will lose their next two games. Otherwise, I'll be f*cking pissed off.
 

UltrasViola

Reserve Team
Nebo;2534580 said:
Romania were incredibly boring today. They're easily the most boring side of the tournament so far. Hell, even Austria play better. I sooo hope that Romania will lose their next to games. Otherwise, I'll be f*cking pissed off.


youre probably just pissed off that france dint win. if i remember right our coach was playing for a draw, and its a great result this being our most dificult game. if you do not like the way they played lets what sweeden is gona play, seing they got one of the easiest group.

so piss off
 

mrromaniac

Reserve Team
Nebo;2534580 said:
Romania were incredibly boring today. They're easily the most boring side of the tournament so far. Hell, even Austria play better. I sooo hope that Romania will lose their next two games. Otherwise, I'll be f*cking pissed off.
Whoa, man! Take it easy! Both teams played "boring"! And, it's just one match. The way that a team plays is diffrent from match to match.
And I hope that Sweden lose all the matches and scores NO GOALS!
:sKIp_E:
edit: Oh, and as many own-goals as possible! I will be
f*cking pissed off
if they don't!
 

UltrasViola

Reserve Team
$teauA;2534567 said:
Piturca has our defense so incredibly organized, it's wonderful to watch as a Romanian but if we want to do some SERIOUS damage in this group we're gonna need to be more aggressive going forward.

I think we need to start pressing up the field a little more when we lose possession in the opponents half because we usually are very good at recovering balls quickly and breaking loose going forwards when we do that.

It looks like Marica has totally fallen out of favor with the coaches though. Not playing with Stuttgart has definitely hurt his chances to get any minutes at this tournament.

Another thing that makes me feel a little encouraged for the matches to come is that Mutu had an AWFUL game and we still got a point out of it. Many were saying that in order for us to have any chance he would have to have the games of his life. I'm sure him, Chivu and Codrea are looking forward to taking on the Italians who they see week in and week out during the season.

HAI ROMANIA!

MUTU has done great, remember all the problems after learning he has to pay 12mil euro to chelski, and than his grandmother pasing away. We could however definetly get 3 points against the dutch, and even against the italians.

Thus being everyone who now criticizes us are all just fking jelous we stood up to the "super" french team.

Game was not to spectacular, but thats what happens when u got 2 great defences.


HAI ROMANIA!
 

4ndr3i

SG's van Bommel
Great game from Chivu and Radoi, they really work good together. Goian was good also but I'm disappointed with Rat and D. Niculae (I think Marica is a better choice). Well let's hope we beat the Dutch and qualify from the Group of death (H)

HAI ROMANIA !!!
 

Kimikal™

Starting XI
We'll choose the same style with Italy and we'll probably get a draw again. So, the only hope for us is to win against Holland, which involves a more offensive style, with 2 forwards(Mutu played really defensive today, he was the laziest from the whole team, but I hope he will be more active) and we should get out of our f*cking half more than twice. I hope Piturca knows that, we must assault Holland, we have beaten them once, we can do it again!
I'm more afraid of having some players suspended because of the cards than not getting out of this group.Really.:rolleyes:


HAI ROMANIA!!!
 

Deni_Rossonero

Senior Squad
I don't really expect too much from Romania but i expected more from France. **** they play some of the worst football on euro. No Zidane, no France i guess :)
 

$teauA

Superstar
4ndr3i;2534598 said:
Great game from Chivu and Radoi, they really work good together. Goian was good also but I'm disappointed with Rat and D. Niculae (I think Marica is a better choice). Well let's hope we beat the Dutch and qualify from the Group of death (H)

HAI ROMANIA !!!

You were disappointed with Rat? He was excellent in stopping Riberry on a number of occasions. I thought he played his position great.
 

MikeyM

Big Daddy
KingPaulV;2534638 said:
I fell asleep...what a drag of a match, but as i stated before it works on RUmania's favor

Well that's 90 minutes of my life that I'll never see again. :sleep:

France were seriously disappointing - I was looking forward to seeing Ribery and Benzema.
 


Top