Discussion in 'FIFA 19 Editing' started by interibra, Apr 11, 2020.
i need help. i wabt bypass 15 years limit carrer. is there a method? thanks
You can achieve this with Cheat Table, check the box in Scripts > Manager > Season Count = 1. This will set your current season to first season, and you can play 15 more, repeat the process if you want more and get to season 15 again.
Here's a link to the tool's thread, it has more info about download and how to use it.
HI BROTHER, SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH , I'M ITALIAN, I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS BRO=
1)THIS METHOD THAT YOU TALK CAN BE APPLIED ALSO TO THE CAREER SAVE FILE THROUGH RDM 19.
2) I THINK AN OTHER METHOD. LISTEN ME.
I THOUGHT TO EXTRACT ALL THE TABLES WITH INTYERNAL MASTER FROM THE CARRER SAVE
IMPORT THEM IN THE ORIGINAL FIFA 19 BASE DB AND REPLACE IT THROUGH DB MASTER
REPLACE THE MODIFIED DB WITH ORIGINAL DB BASE TROUGH FROSTY EDITOR.
THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE AGE OF PLAYERS.
3) IS THERE ANOTHER METHOD TO CREATE A NEW CAREER WITH THE TEAM OF THE PREVIOUS CAREER. IS THERE A METHOD TO BRING THE CAREER TEAM TO KICK-OFF?????.
1) I think you can just change the value of seasoncount in the career_users table of your career file with RDBM. That would be the easiest and it will achieve what you wanted, to bypass the 15 year limit.
If you want to change the default db, thats a different story.
2) Problem with the age of players most likely occured because the default FIFA year is 2018.
3) The only method I know is to manually add or change players with the ones from your career mode.
P.S. I'm working on a tool that will make table editing easier, but I don't know when it will be released as it's far from done.
Separate names with a comma.