So SG, what's everyone doing for Christmas?

Hisashi;3355451 said:
@theodorakis : Ask budha

 
yoyo913;3355465 said:
Don't Asians follow Buddha? Hisashi, are you sure you're not Buddhist?

Not all Asians follow Buddha. Take Indians who follow Hinduism and Arabs who follow Islam for example.
 

Alex

sKIp_E
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
yoyo913;3355465 said:
Don't Asians follow Buddha? Hisashi, are you sure you're not Buddhist?

Haha you're an idiot Yoyo. Luckily I know you're trying to stir little Hisashi.

As for Hisashi's theory, it's based on comparing Catholicism to another specific form of Christianity.

BOTH are forms of Christianity.

Protestants, Catholics and any of the other numerous religions who believe in the word of the bible (specifically the new testament, or the WHOLE bible, not just those parts shared with Judaism and Islam) and that Jesus was the messiah, are Christians.
 

yoyo913

Team Captain
Alex;3355516 said:
Haha you're an idiot Yoyo. Luckily I know you're trying to stir little Hisashi.

Yeah, it was a joke. I took world religions in HS and have read about a dozen books about Buddhism.
 

Mandieta6

www.jewsforjesus.org
Staff member
Moderator
I read the wikipedia about it once. But because I'm on the internet I will say that I know everything about Buddhism and get into an argument with you if you doubt me.
 

Alex

sKIp_E
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Mandieta6;3355544 said:
I read the wikipedia about it once. But because I'm on the internet I will say that I know everything about Buddhism and get into an argument with you if you doubt me.

What type of Buddhism, Theravada or Mahayana?
 

Mandieta6

www.jewsforjesus.org
Staff member
Moderator
Neither, it was a very obscure one that was only available in Esperanto.
 


Top