Timo's Graphics

jv1125

Youth Team
Thanks, Timo! Amazing scoreboard and pop-ups!

2 things maybe you could add to it?

commentators heads in intro are floating and
floating text of goal scorer/minute scored after scoring is floating

maybe you could add a white box for both so its connected to rest of overlay?

other than that its really really great!
 

Timo The Owl

Youth Team
jv1125;3957904 said:
Thanks, Timo! Amazing scoreboard and pop-ups!

2 things maybe you could add to it?

commentators heads in intro are floating and
floating text of goal scorer/minute scored after scoring is floating

maybe you could add a white box for both so its connected to rest of overlay?

other than that its really really great!

Nothing i can do about that without knowing the hex off sets, the graphics area is not large enough to do that ive tried
 

jv1125

Youth Team
Timo The Owl;3957905 said:
Nothing i can do about that without knowing the hex off sets, the graphics area is not large enough to do that ive tried

Ohh okay it's fine then. Thx for reply.
 

vh_cec

Club Supporter
ballinham;3957224 said:
For all the people who wants to use Timo's popups without overwriting the original FIFA files, or for all who wants to use more popups at once, I found a solution to your problems. Maybe.

It's called JSGME, or JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler. It's a tool I've discovered while playing NBA 2K, which allows you to install mods in an easy way for virtually any game. I already use it with FIFA, as I play multiple careers with edited players, so I use this tool for switching between different DBs. So, I've tested it with some of Timo's popups, and they work.

HOW TO USE IT:

1) Download the tool JSGME;
2) Unpack it in your FIFA 16 folder;
3) Open the "MODS" folder that is in your FIFA 16 directory;
4) Create a new folder and name it e.g. "POPUPS - EFL" or whatever you wanna call it;
5) Inside that folder, create another folder and name it "data";
6) Inside the "data" folder, create another folder and name it "ui";
7) Open the archive that contains the popup you want to install and extract the "fonts" folder into the "ui" folder you created in the previous step;
8) Extract the game folder into the "ui" folder and then delete the "fonts" folder which is in the "game/overlays" folder;
9) Open the JSGME (JSGME.exe) and under the "Available Mods" column you should see the name that you gave to the folder you created in the "MODS" folder;
10) Select that name and click on the right arrow icon to enable the popups;
11) Launch FIFA 16 from its original launcher and you're good to go.

If there's something unclear or you have any questions, hit me up! :D

PS: The tool is not mine. Credits goes to JoneSoft.
This doesn't work here, it's activated but on the match the popups doesn't appear.
 

ManUnitedXI

Youth Team
loving the EPL overlay+popups. Just a small thing, would you be able to centre the time on the scoreboard or is that impossible?
 

Timo The Owl

Youth Team
Trivi;3957954 said:
Very good job, thanks buddy!

Thank you

ManUnitedXI;3957959 said:
loving the EPL overlay+popups. Just a small thing, would you be able to centre the time on the scoreboard or is that impossible?

i tried that but if you go into extra time the 1 sticks out on the end and looks naff, so i moved it across so it all fits in
 

vh_cec

Club Supporter
ballinham;3957972 said:
Could you send me some screenshot of your folders to see if there is something wrong?

Yeah



 

ManUnitedXI

Youth Team
An issue that I found for my game is when playing is that it crashes roughly 30-40 minutes into the match and has only happened of EPL matches.
 

Timo The Owl

Youth Team
RSfandud;3958121 said:
Hi, thanks for this amazing work, i've seen some minor problems like when they'll show up the line-ups and this after we score l (a background and font color change will do fine imo), maybe you can tweak it soon, waiting for news! :)

Here you can see what im talking about

line-usps http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/09/13/VGP.png
after every goal http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/09/13/V5A.png

These cannot be changed, i used KO's template and changed the graphic, as i have said before with out the Hex offsets this is the best i can do

ManUnitedXI;3958129 said:
An issue that I found for my game is when playing is that it crashes roughly 30-40 minutes into the match and has only happened of EPL matches.

Are you using it over the original or though GGS?

racemodder;3958143 said:
thank you

Thanks

ArSeNaL4LlFE;3958101 said:
Fantastic Timo! Thank you!

Cheers, i still havn't forgot about the other scoreboard
 


Top