Please, stop by this thread SoccerGaming Forum Rules And Guidelines and make sure you read and understand our policies.
jv1125;3957904 said:Thanks, Timo! Amazing scoreboard and pop-ups!
2 things maybe you could add to it?
commentators heads in intro are floating and
floating text of goal scorer/minute scored after scoring is floating
maybe you could add a white box for both so its connected to rest of overlay?
other than that its really really great!
This doesn't work here, it's activated but on the match the popups doesn't appear.ballinham;3957224 said:For all the people who wants to use Timo's popups without overwriting the original FIFA files, or for all who wants to use more popups at once, I found a solution to your problems. Maybe.
It's called JSGME, or JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler. It's a tool I've discovered while playing NBA 2K, which allows you to install mods in an easy way for virtually any game. I already use it with FIFA, as I play multiple careers with edited players, so I use this tool for switching between different DBs. So, I've tested it with some of Timo's popups, and they work.
HOW TO USE IT:
1) Download the tool JSGME;
2) Unpack it in your FIFA 16 folder;
3) Open the "MODS" folder that is in your FIFA 16 directory;
4) Create a new folder and name it e.g. "POPUPS - EFL" or whatever you wanna call it;
5) Inside that folder, create another folder and name it "data";
6) Inside the "data" folder, create another folder and name it "ui";
7) Open the archive that contains the popup you want to install and extract the "fonts" folder into the "ui" folder you created in the previous step;
8) Extract the game folder into the "ui" folder and then delete the "fonts" folder which is in the "game/overlays" folder;
9) Open the JSGME (JSGME.exe) and under the "Available Mods" column you should see the name that you gave to the folder you created in the "MODS" folder;
10) Select that name and click on the right arrow icon to enable the popups;
11) Launch FIFA 16 from its original launcher and you're good to go.
If there's something unclear or you have any questions, hit me up!
PS: The tool is not mine. Credits goes to JoneSoft.
Trivi;3957954 said:Very good job, thanks buddy!
ManUnitedXI;3957959 said:loving the EPL overlay+popups. Just a small thing, would you be able to centre the time on the scoreboard or is that impossible?
RSfandud;3958121 said:Hi, thanks for this amazing work, i've seen some minor problems like when they'll show up the line-ups and this after we score l (a background and font color change will do fine imo), maybe you can tweak it soon, waiting for news!
Here you can see what im talking about
after every goal http://upload.vstanced.com/images/2016/09/13/V5A.png
ManUnitedXI;3958129 said:An issue that I found for my game is when playing is that it crashes roughly 30-40 minutes into the match and has only happened of EPL matches.
racemodder;3958143 said:thank you
ArSeNaL4LlFE;3958101 said:Fantastic Timo! Thank you!