WinCool's Kits

WinCool

Senior Squad
Nike 2012 Fall/Winter Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 Signature Collection Kit





Old stuff. But im lovin it. So just made them. :)
Thanks for the comments mates. Thoughts?​
 

PownedLP

Club Supporter
He is writing to me every day about the kits. I helped him a little with the Bosnia GK kits. He is just to busy at the moment and will (i hope so) finish the kits on weekend. :)
 

WinCool

Senior Squad
The Crew;3640791 said:
I like it great work

Two words: Endless gratitude. Thank you.

PownedLP;3640987 said:
When does the Bosnia kits come out? :)

Sunday,Thank you

Ashwi;3641172 said:
i too love that kit mate. Keep up the great work

Thanks for your bigheartedness.

Mr.Rcm;3644377 said:
Good job. Where are you, you are becoming antiSG ... we need Bosnia

Final Exams. But even more, thank you for responding.

PownedLP;3644635 said:
He is writing to me every day about the kits. I helped him a little with the Bosnia GK kits. He is just to busy at the moment and will (i hope so) finish the kits on weekend. :)

You = awesome. Me = grateful.

Yeah guys, Final Exams about to end. Oh Yea, its tomorrow, the last exam. So after that im gonna be fully free cuz we have holidays for 6 days so no friends (even though we meet at FB ) no Abhirami, my beautiful gf ( even though I will phone her) I got 2 matches vs Golden Eagles on 23rd and 27th + Practice sessions ( even though i will not skip them :P ) and then also im gonna be busy. But because :D Amazed. Inspired. Grateful. That’s how your feedback and support generosity makes me feel. So i will release my Bosnia kitpack on 23rd of the month. Thanks for you comments and support. Bye
 

Pepis21

Starting XI
They make deal with adidas and adidas give them kits from catalog (except home jersey) :P They should still keep with Legea. Great Greece kits ;)
 

WinCool

Senior Squad
Cooldude1990;3645038 said:
You have a girl friend and too beautiful, and you just 13? how old is she? fella

Yeah! She is just 12 years old but she is a beautiful princess :D

Cooldude1990;3645038 said:
BTW Bosnia and Herzegovina Sign Adidas Kit Deal ahead of the 2014 World Cup, see here http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/03/adidas-bosnia-and-herzegovina-2014.html

Great kits as usual

Thanks man! yeah i saw

Pepis21;3645222 said:
They make deal with adidas and adidas give them kits from catalog (except home jersey) :P They should still keep with Legea. Great Greece kits ;)

Thanks for the kind heartiness mate. I agree ;)

PownedLP;3644980 said:
Will you release rx3s?

Yeah mate, sure - here you go


Bosnia and Herzegovina - LEGEA

Contains (Rx3 + Png)


Home
Away
Gk
Bump Map
Logo

Download (Mediafire)

and Collar - 10,10,0
 

WinCool

Senior Squad
Thanks for the comment Vladinjo, yea this not for WC and from Legea. The adidas ones will be done by another in this forum, he said he is also doing so i told him you can do the full kitset.
 

Vladinjo

Youth Team
WinCool;3646093 said:
Thanks for the comment Vladinjo, yea this not for WC and from Legea. The adidas ones will be done by another in this forum, he said he is also doing so i told him you can do the full kitset.

Ok, thanks for reply ;)
 


Top