2012 and 2013 Champions of Europe [2014-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
Lavezzi has proven to be a system player who scores goals but is overrated while Alexis, if I recall correctly, truly excelled when he played behind the striker.

Sorry, I meant AMC, I was writing on my phone and forgot the 'attacking part'. Basing this on his positional whoscored stats, as I said, I didn't watch him at Inter so maybe he did player on the wing. It would fly at the face of all the other evidence I've seen of Inter's formation and stuff but who knows. Still not an environment I'd expect him to excel in, though. Note that I think he can be a good AMC, but not for us and certainly not for Inter.
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
Mandieta6;3835084 said:
Sorry, I meant AMC, I was writing on my phone and forgot the 'attacking part'. Basing this on his positional whoscored stats, as I said, I didn't watch him at Inter so maybe he did player on the wing. It would fly at the face of all the other evidence I've seen of Inter's formation and stuff but who knows. Still not an environment I'd expect him to excel in, though. Note that I think he can be a good AMC, but not for us and certainly not for Inter.
he played on the wing quite often, as well as behind the strikers ... I took a look at whoscored, just to see what the hell they were talking about; seems like sub appearances aren't categorized by them, and he was mostly a sub ...


Arnau;3835097 said:
Alexis and Lavezzi doesnt even played as wingers ib Italy.
they played as support forwards who drifted a lot, which are more common in Serie A anyway ...
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
Is everyone following the ridiculous Salah-Viola saga? Fiorentina are basically the insane ex-gf.

Salah got sent on-loan to Fiorentina for 6 months plus an ootion for another year and a final buy-out. Salah played well so Viola extended and paid Chelsea a 1m loan fee.

Salah had a clause allowing him to veto the extension and he did (for whatever reason), at first because he apparently wanted more money (from the loaning club, somehow). Viola offered him more money but he rejected them anyway and is xoming back and will probably be sold.

Viola wanted to sue Salah and us bexause of what salah did. Then they wanted us to give the money back (understandable) and an additional fee for driving Salah's value up! Now they want a player on loan as co.pensation and they want to veto Inter as a landing spot for Salah.

We got them fucked up.
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
who did you get f*cked up? Fiorentina?

and "we"? if Chelsea had something to do with it, you'd be legally f*cked ...
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
it's Kevin Hart, everyone knows the bit, and you're doing it wrong ...

as someone who constantly professeses an adherence to the stereotype of being thrifty, I'm surprised you don't appreciate it when something someone has already paid for doesn't get delivered ... or do you lack the capacity for empathy?
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
What is the bit and what did I get wrong? Can't believe you're arguing about a throwaway remark like that but whatever, it's up to you how you spend your lonely London nights.

I completely agree with the notion that the loan fee Viola paid should be reimbursed (said as much but apparently you can't read). As for anything else they have asked for, they are ridiculous demands that are making them seem like idiots. They are just doing themselves a disservice and the only reason you might have to defend them is that you're Serie A cheap whore.
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
as a Bundesliga whore, try not to project your own sentiments ...

reneging on legal agreements when it's literally a million dollar deal isn't as simple as "here's your cash back; thank you, come again" ...
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
I am a Bundesliga whore. Are you suggesting you are not a Serie A whore?

Chelsea did not renege on the agreement. They accepted and Salah rejected the offer, which was a clause in the contract all 3 parties signed. Chelsea has done nothing wrong and I repeat that I see no valid reason for defending Fiore unless you're blindly inclined to do so no matter what the situation, as seems to be the case with you.

Also, please specify which Kevin Hart bit and answer the relevant questions I posed earlier rather than ignoring the line you opened yourself when you realise you look like an idiot, as you tend to do (this is why you're the smarter version of Xaviesta).
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
hah, yeah ...



Mandieta6;3835257 said:
Chelsea did not renege on the agreement. They accepted and Salah rejected the offer, which was a clause in the contract all 3 parties signed. Chelsea has done nothing wrong and I repeat that I see no valid reason for defending Fiore unless you're blindly inclined to do so no matter what the situation, as seems to be the case with you.
when a club accepts an offer for a player, terms need to be negotiated with the player before the transfer is completed ... if money has been already collected, you expect a deal to have been concluded; if the terms haven't changed, and the arrangement is then reneged on, something's not right ... Fiorentina are going about it poorly, but Salah is ruining his reputation too ...



Mandieta6;3835257 said:
Also, please specify which Kevin Hart bit and answer the relevant questions I posed earlier rather than ignoring the line you opened yourself when you realise you look like an idiot, as you tend to do (this is why you're the smarter version of Xaviesta).
your use of "we" makes no sense ... your stupid-ass questions don't always need to be answered ...
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
You're the one who felt the throwaway comment merited discussion. Now I want to know why it doesn't make sense. It's really easy to keep your ego intact when all you do is make accusations and bail the moment someone asks you to justify yourself. I can see how it's so easy for you to feel sorry for me though.

As for your other point, how is it Chelsea's fault again? Did Chelsea take the money from Fiorentina's account by force? Or did Fiore transfer the money before the agreement with Salah was done? Seriously, what have Chelsea done wrong here? How big are the Italy-flag blinders you have that you can't see that Fiore are acting lime idiots and Chelsea have done nothing wrong?

Salah does loom like an asshole but seeing Fiore's behavior they're making him seem quite reasonable.
 

Mandieta6

Red Card - Life
Life Ban
Xifio;3835247 said:
as a Bundesliga whore, try not to project your own sentiments ...

reneging on legal agreements when it's literally a million dollar deal isn't as simple as "here's your cash back; thank you, come again" ...
Here. Salah isn't the one giving money back so you are clearly talking about Chelsea.

Also, so, yes? You're doing that thing again? Xifiesta in da house.
 

Mus

Fan Favourite
I thought fiore were suing inter for contacting the player with a contract when it was illegal to do so, at least that's what I read on facebook
 

Xifio

The Von Trapps
Mandieta6;3835270 said:
Here. Salah isn't the one giving money back so you are clearly talking about Chelsea.

Also, so, yes? You're doing that thing again? Xifiesta in da house.
oh, no, buddy, this is Mandieta6 in da house -- creating conflict where there is absolutely no need for it ...

Fiorentina have planned their financial and human resource decisions for the coming season with Salah included ... so it's not a simple situation when a contractor suddenly changes his demands ... Chelsea giving the money back isn't going to fix that ...

the suit would be against the contractor; it's an ugly route to go down ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.


Top